Bridal Styles Boutique

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I am in love with this Bridal style they offer the best quality of your money ?,I was watching someone histogram page and I saw the headpiece even the box made me to fell in love ❤ I had to follow the link and order nice earrings which I was looking for ,thanks to bridal style I love ur service so much and I woke up check my email I saw an email that my order is on the way am so excited you guys ar fast ,easy,and reliable.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I was introduced to this place through my sister-in-law, she had her headpiece and jewelry custom made by Edward. Simply put it was breath taking! I fell in love with the magnificient work and the outstanding service they provided for her. Now that im getting married i will be having my headpiece made by them and also a headpiece made for my bridal shower/henna party, i have a specific look that im going for and i know they are the only one that can deliver.

Services Used: Jewelry

Absolutely amazing service and amazing quality. It's well worth the money and they make you feel like your a bride. I have been to places that they make you much more stressed but this place is all about you. I was referred here through 3 of my cousins and I am so happy I came. I drove an hour and a half from jersey and so happy I did. Elaine is great. She made my life easier by shopping my belt and tiara. Definitely try It out. Very much recommended

Services Used: Dress & Attire

After reading all the great reviews I decided to check Bridal Styles Boutique. I am so tremendously happy I went. From the moment you walk in you feel like a bride from the great customer service to the great amount of variety of jewelry & headpieces. I even ended up getting my veil from here for a very reasonable price. Ani was the consultant that helped me and she gave me honest opinions & was just so great at guiding me through this process. I'm so happy I bought everything here - my headpiece, my veil, my earrings, and bracelet. I can't wait for my big day to wear all my beautiful accesories.

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Jewelry

Beautiful unique pieces that you won't find anywhere else! Very friendly staff and super easy to work with!

Services Used: Jewelry

I love this place. I went last week Tuesday to get a veil. I tried so many places before . My mc actually recommended this place a year ago but it looked like it would not be affordable. To my surprise Elaine, the rep that took care of me, was so accommodating and knew exactly what I wanted. I expected it to be really expensive but it was not as expensive as all the other places I looked at. I am getting my veil a week later and with alterations and my wedding is next week! They are so punctual as well as professional. This place sells high quality veils and headpieces for an affordable price. I love it and I am recommending it to all my future brides.

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Jewelry

Your one stop shop for everything but the dress and shoes. This place blew my mind away with the hair piece they created for me. I am still at a loss for words for it. It was breathtaking. I also had a bracelet made that was equally stunning. My earrings were purchased here as well. These pieces completed the look I had envisioned for myself on my wedding day. I want to thank both Elaine and Edward for their impeccable service, patience, & guidance in helping me choose the most perfect pieces. You guys were a huge part of my day and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. For any bride, looking to complete their wedding day look, this is the place to go. Each piece in the store is more beautiful than the next. I am so happy to have worked with you. Wishing the best to you all at Bridal Styles.

Anonymous
1 Review
Recently Married

Bridal Styles is amazing! Their headpieces and jewelry are created with such unique and fine craftsmanship they are a work of art! They designed my custom engagement headpiece which was a clip and a headband made into one but that can also be separated in 2 for different occasions. I cannot wait to go back and get my wedding headpiece from them because I know it will be spectacular!!

1 Review
Recently Married

I recently purchased my headpiece and veil from Bridal Styles. Edward was extremely helpful and was able to help me find a headpiece and veil that was both simple and exquisite, just by looking at a picture of my dress. I cant wait to wear my gorgeous accessories in June!

1+ year ago

I found a vintage style hair comb online that I loved and sent the photo to the boutique to see if they had it in stock. They quickly responded, confirmed they had it, and sent additional pictures of it. It was a bit pricey but definitely worth it. The comb looks and feels like it is an heirloom from the era and I know I will keep it for future use or for my children. The crystals are all Swarovski and the shine on it is incredible. I highly recommend this boutique for your wedding jewelry!

Services Used: Jewelry

Bridal Style help me to choose my head piece and it was a great choice, beautiful and unique. I love love it. Wonderful service...

Samantha
09/14/2013

My headpiece was breathtakingly beautiful & everyone complimented me on it.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Living out East on Long Island, I didn't really want to drive all the way out to Brooklyn at first, but i'm so glad I did because Bridal Styles was the best. They have an incredible selection and a professional, helpful staff. They helped me choose the most beautiful headpiece, veil and jewelry. The quality of the items is amazing, and everything was priced VERY reasonably, especially compared to some other LI vendors for accessories. They packaged everything beautifully and carefully and had me try everything on to make sure everything was perfect before I took it home. This is by far the best place to go for bridal accessories.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Top of the line! it seriously does not get better than this! I went into Bridal Styles unsure of what I wanted for my big day. The minute I met Elaine, I was put at ease. She is professional, smart and clearly has taken care of many brides :) My headpiece and jewelery were fabulous and complimented my dress, hair, and full look. I truly felt like a princess that day and Bridal Style's finishing touches sure confirmed that. Thank you so much, you guys are the best!!

1+ year ago

Each employee at bridal styles was so nice & genuine. They were so patient while I tried on countless hair combs and jewelry. I ended up finding a beautiful crystal hair comb and a necklace with matching earrings. They advised me to come back for my veil after I got a color swatch from my gown. I knew exactly what I wanted for my veil, very simple. I had tried on a veil in a bridal salon and loved it, but it was $350. Bridal Styles made the exact same veil for me for $50! They were so great to work with. I went in to the store 3 times & left happy each time. I would advise anyone looking for bridal accessories to check out Bridal Styles – they have EVERYTHING!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Bridal Styles Boutique was amazing and such a pleasure to work with. I purchased my beautiful headpiece from them. As an indecisive bride, all I knew was that I wanted to wear my hair up for my July wedding. Elaine provided me with her undivided attention and helped me pick out a beautiful custom headpiece in no time. Choosing my headpiece turned out to be the easiest decision out of my whole wedding process!! Thank you Bridal Styles for helping in making my wedding day so much more special!!!