Bridal Styles Boutique

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I am in love with this Bridal style they offer the best quality of your money ?,I was watching someone histogram page and I saw the headpiece even the box made me to fell in love ❤ I had to follow the link and order nice earrings which I was looking for ,thanks to bridal style I love ur service so much and I woke up check my email I saw an email that my order is on the way am so excited you guys ar fast ,easy,and reliable.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I was introduced to this place through my sister-in-law, she had her headpiece and jewelry custom made by Edward. Simply put it was breath taking! I fell in love with the magnificient work and the outstanding service they provided for her. Now that im getting married i will be having my headpiece made by them and also a headpiece made for my bridal shower/henna party, i have a specific look that im going for and i know they are the only one that can deliver.

07/05/2015

Wow!! All I can say is this place has got the BEST custom designed crowns!! Edward was soo helpful especially when he custom made my crown. I know that we were a bit picky when it came to picking out the brightest and clearest crystal crown. Edward did such a tremendous job on my crown - that it was the PERFECT height for a princess/queen! I felt like a princess on the day of our wedding and everyone did not stop raving about my crown. It was truly a masterpiece and I thank Edward for that and the awesome customer service we had there when we walked in. Thank you so much Bridal Styles Boutique. This store is simply amazing!! <3

Services Used: Dress & Attire

The inventory is spectacular. I wish I could wear my veil and accessories everyday! Thank you!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

My experience at Bridal Styles was amazing. They have a ton of variety for headpieces . After trying on a thousand pieces, I found my perfect one. The sales person was very patient and accommodating . She made suggestions and showed me things I might like. When I came to pick up my headpiece I was blown away by the beauty of the work. I recommend all brides to go here.

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Jewelry

Absolutely amazing service and amazing quality. It's well worth the money and they make you feel like your a bride. I have been to places that they make you much more stressed but this place is all about you. I was referred here through 3 of my cousins and I am so happy I came. I drove an hour and a half from jersey and so happy I did. Elaine is great. She made my life easier by shopping my belt and tiara. Definitely try It out. Very much recommended

Services Used: Dress & Attire

After reading all the great reviews I decided to check Bridal Styles Boutique. Im so happy I found this gem of a place. From the moment I walked in I felt like a princess from the great customer service to the amazing variety of jewelry & headpieces. I even bought my cathedral veil from here for a very reasonable price. Ani was the consultant that helped me - she was sweet, professional and gave me the most honest opinions which made the selection process a breeze. I'm so happy to have found this one stop shop - my headpiece, veil, bracelet and earrings are stunning. All the accessories complimented my dress so well and made me look like the most beautiful bride. I can’t wait to wear the accessories again at another event. Thank you. Erica & Adrian DeJesus April 11, 2015

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Jewelry

Beautiful unique pieces that you won't find anywhere else! Very friendly staff and super easy to work with!

Services Used: Jewelry

Bridal Styles was instrumental in creating my day of wedding look. They have a beautiful and clean store and a large selection and variety to choose from. I never felt rushed as I was trying on some of the same pieces repeatedly so I could make the best decision. There are many beautiful custom made pieces available, so just make sure to order your piece with enough time before your wedding (a few months.)

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I love this place. I went last week Tuesday to get a veil. I tried so many places before . My mc actually recommended this place a year ago but it looked like it would not be affordable. To my surprise Elaine, the rep that took care of me, was so accommodating and knew exactly what I wanted. I expected it to be really expensive but it was not as expensive as all the other places I looked at. I am getting my veil a week later and with alterations and my wedding is next week! They are so punctual as well as professional. This place sells high quality veils and headpieces for an affordable price. I love it and I am recommending it to all my future brides.

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Jewelry

Your one stop shop for everything but the dress and shoes. This place blew my mind away with the hair piece they created for me. I am still at a loss for words for it. It was breathtaking. I also had a bracelet made that was equally stunning. My earrings were purchased here as well. These pieces completed the look I had envisioned for myself on my wedding day. I want to thank both Elaine and Edward for their impeccable service, patience, & guidance in helping me choose the most perfect pieces. You guys were a huge part of my day and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. For any bride, looking to complete their wedding day look, this is the place to go. Each piece in the store is more beautiful than the next. I am so happy to have worked with you. Wishing the best to you all at Bridal Styles.

Anonymous
1 Review
1+ year ago

Bridal Styles is amazing! Their headpieces and jewelry are created with such unique and fine craftsmanship they are a work of art! They designed my custom engagement headpiece which was a clip and a headband made into one but that can also be separated in 2 for different occasions. I cannot wait to go back and get my wedding headpiece from them because I know it will be spectacular!!

1 Review
1+ year ago

I recently purchased my headpiece and veil from Bridal Styles. Edward was extremely helpful and was able to help me find a headpiece and veil that was both simple and exquisite, just by looking at a picture of my dress. I cant wait to wear my gorgeous accessories in June!

1+ year ago

I found a vintage style hair comb online that I loved and sent the photo to the boutique to see if they had it in stock. They quickly responded, confirmed they had it, and sent additional pictures of it. It was a bit pricey but definitely worth it. The comb looks and feels like it is an heirloom from the era and I know I will keep it for future use or for my children. The crystals are all Swarovski and the shine on it is incredible. I highly recommend this boutique for your wedding jewelry!

Services Used: Jewelry

Bridal Style help me to choose my head piece and it was a great choice, beautiful and unique. I love love it. Wonderful service...

Samantha
09/14/2013

My headpiece was breathtakingly beautiful & everyone complimented me on it.