Bridal Chateau

4.2
Value
Flexibility
4.1

Great experience. Extremely accommodating. After visiting other shops they gave the experience I had imagined, making "saying yes to the dress" a memorable day.

[Private]
4.7

I found the dress of my dreams at Bridal Chateau thanks to their wonderful staff and amazing selection!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I looked at so many dress shops in the Buffalo area, and I must say, the dresses at Bridal Chateau are DIFFERENT. These dresses seemed much less of the big-box experience and more delicate, pretty lace that I couldn't find at other shops that featured sequins and faux jewels. I found a lovely Maggie Sottero dress here that I couldn't have gotten anywhere else in the area.

The staff here were very welcoming and helpful. I got personal attention from the staff, unlike when you go to a David's Bridal or other bigger venue. When I came in, they even gave me a free box of pretty wedding earrings as a thank you gift just for checking them out, and when I purchased the dress I got a coupon for $500 off at Tuxedo Junction. The prices of dresses here were reasonable too.

Definitely look at Bridal Chateau if you are looking for a soft, lacey dress or just something different from what is in stock everywhere else.

Loraine
02/14/2015

Beth and her entire staff were outstanding! My dress was the perfect price and perfect fit! I loved coming in to always be greeted with such friendly faces! I will miss the experience but will always remember it fondly!

2.6

I ordered my wedding dress through Bridal Chateau as well as my bridesmaid dresses. Most of the bridal consultants there are nice, but some were not as pleasant to work with. When I had my final wedding dress fitting, I was not happy with the alterations, at all. The top of the dress was too big, yet was digging into my chest. I told the consultant that the dress was hurting me and her response was "Some girls like when their underarm fat is covered up." I thought that was a very inappropriate comment to say to a customer, when the dress wasn't even covering my under arm section. I asked her if the seamstress could fix this and she reluctantly took the dress back to have it fixed. Our appointment was very rushed and we were pushed out of the salon since it was closing time. I was very upset with how we were treated. I tried the dress on a week before my wedding and burst into tears. The dress was way too big still. I ended up taking the dress to a private seamstress who saved my dress! She was amazing. She knew exactly what was wrong and was appauled that my dress was alterated the way it was. She ended up restructuring the top of the dress as well as re-doing the bussle. The original bussle was made of plastic strings that ripped immediately. The salon also ordered the incorrect bridesmaid dresses and tried to blame my bridesmaids for "signing off" on the incorrect serial number. She was rude and not apologetic at all. All my bridesmaids were out of town and called in their measurements and orders. They did not come into the salon to try on the dress nor did the consultant tell them the serial number of the dress on file. I am not one to post a negative review, but I was so disappointed with how we were treated and the alterations. They have beautiful dresses but their staff's attitude needs some work.

Recently Married

Bridal Chateau was amazing. I bought my wedding dress, and my flower girl dresses there. Beth made me a customized dress, using one of the store's dresses as a base. The service was professional and caring. I visited numerous other stores, and Bridal Chateau was the best! I doubt I would have found a better dress in big cities like New York or Toronto. Thank you!

Recently Married

Beth at Bridal Chateau helped me create my dream wedding dress. She worked with me to alter an existing design to meet my unique taste. The service was excellent and their attention to detail was meticulous. The prices are reasonable. I am thrilled with the service I received.

Recently Married

I received my bridesmaids dresses from this store. They had exactly what I wanted and were very accommodating. The dresses arrived just as soon as they had told me they would, and they were very good about getting my out of town bridesmaids in the weekend of the wedding for a fitting. The prices were a bit steep, but this is more the designer than the actual store. I also bought my own personal jewelry from the vendor in the store. It was nice to kill two birds with one stone :) The staff is friendly and professional and there is a wide variety of dresses, both bridesmaids and bridal.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

This was the first place i went to when shopping for my wedding dress and was treated so kindly. They made the experience so relaxing and fun. My sales associate Sam was sincere and patient and so very helpful in the process. I'm so glad we went here and i found the dress that i cant wait to wear on my wedding day. I would highly recommend this place, they had tons of beautiful gowns at reasonable prices!!!

10/04/2014

Absolutely loved my dress!!! The alterations were done perfectly and I received so many compliments on how beautiful it was! The staff are all very nice and helpful. Thanks for giving me my dream wedding dress!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

So glad I was able to find the dress of my dreams from a shop that cares about its clients. The customer service and quality of alterations was that of a business who loves what they do and strives to make their brides happy. Thank you all so much for making my day and dress memorable!

2.6

They were initially very helpful but then they didn't tell me about the hidden costs of alterations. I spent over $200 on very very minor alterations. And I mean minor. My wedding is in two weeks. When I put my jacket on the alterations were not what I expected and the jacket was unable to be worn. Which they still made me pay for it. Also my dress was sown wrong and there is a problem with the seam. It's bulging out. The dress need to be taken in and the to was to big. Thinking they were taking care of this with the money I gave them I was wrong. Also my corset back looked so close together bc it was too big you couldn't tell it was a corset. Also I think the cups I had them put in the dress were uneven. I didn't like how the dress looked on and no one would help with what I was unhappy with. I've been to this shop before and never had a problem this was a major disappointment and now my wedding day is ruined bc my dress looks horrible and not fit for pictures.

4.7

I absolutely loved my dress!! Huge thanks to the alterations department, especially Deb for helping my dress become exactly what I wanted. She was able to take off the straps and put in the lace-up back. Made my dress truly one-of-a-kind. Thank you!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Bridal Chateau has been wonderful to my bridesmaids. We shopped around and found an Alexia dress that all the girls liked at another local shop. The girls and I did not like the shop and looked to see who else in the area carried the dress. Bridal Chateau was priced slightly more expensive than the other shop, but matched the price for us. My local bridesmaids all picked up/tried on their dresses and they all fit well :) Sandy was nice enough to even let me bring in gifts of hangers for the girls ahead of time and put them on the dresses for me. I have had a great experience and would recommend them highly.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Bridal Chateau was only the second bridal shop I had visited when I knew I found "the one." Had it not been for a photo of the dress hanging on the wall, I never would have tried it on. I loved that they let you pick your dresses to try on and they were so helpful with the entire process. Because I found my dress there I also knew I wanted all nine of my bridesmaids to have their dresses from there as well. I was lucky to have found a bridesmaid's dress complimentary to my dress and instantly knew it would be perfect for all of my girls and it somehow managed to come in the exact color I wanted too. I would highly recommend Bridal Chateau to anyone in search of their bridal gown or bridesmaids' dresses. The dresses are absolutely stunning, made of excellent quality and they measure you correctly! Only a couple of my girls needed SLIGHT alterations and they were very minor at that. I absolutely loved my gown and how it fit me so perfectly. My wedding day was beyond perfect and finally being able to see my dress alongside all of my girls really was an incredible feeling. The staff at Bridal Chateau were all wonderful and Sandy really helped make the entire dress selection process run smoothly for both myself and all of my nine bridesmaids. I highly recommend them and have already to some of my engaged friends!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I made 4 appointments at 4 different boutiques to wedding dress shop at. Bridal Chateau was my 3rd appointment... I didn't make it to my 4th appointment! First of all, I loved my consultant, Sam. She was so attentive, honest and very personable. I like that you actually get to pick out the dresses you want to try on. Some boutiques don't let you pick out your own wedding dress, which I find absolutely ridiculous! Bridal Chateau has every type of dress style you are looking for and the quality is top knotch for reasonable prices! I probably tried on 20+ wedding dresses before I went to Bridal Chateau and the first dress I tried on at BC I fell in love with. So figure flattery and elegant. I tried on several dresses and fell in love with 2! Sam, my consultant then helped me figure out which one was "the one". She was so helpful and patient. I picked the wedding dress of my dreams. The only slightly bummer about this Bridal Chateau is that they don't let you take pictures of the dresses unless you purchase it. But in all honesty, you don't need pictures to help you decide. When you put on "the dress" you just know, and I knew when I put on at Bridal Chateau.