Bridal Chateau

4.2
Value
Flexibility
4.1

Great experience. Extremely accommodating. After visiting other shops they gave the experience I had imagined, making "saying yes to the dress" a memorable day.

[Private]
4.7

I found the dress of my dreams at Bridal Chateau thanks to their wonderful staff and amazing selection!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I looked at so many dress shops in the Buffalo area, and I must say, the dresses at Bridal Chateau are DIFFERENT. These dresses seemed much less of the big-box experience and more delicate, pretty lace that I couldn't find at other shops that featured sequins and faux jewels. I found a lovely Maggie Sottero dress here that I couldn't have gotten anywhere else in the area.

The staff here were very welcoming and helpful. I got personal attention from the staff, unlike when you go to a David's Bridal or other bigger venue. When I came in, they even gave me a free box of pretty wedding earrings as a thank you gift just for checking them out, and when I purchased the dress I got a coupon for $500 off at Tuxedo Junction. The prices of dresses here were reasonable too.

Definitely look at Bridal Chateau if you are looking for a soft, lacey dress or just something different from what is in stock everywhere else.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

The consultants at Bridal Chateau are so helpful and they truly understand what it means for a bride to find THE DRESS!!! The process was seamless and they took care of the bustle right on site. My dress was beautiful and my husband really loved it too!! The best part is that they have so many timeless pieces. I think in 20 years, when we look back on our wedding night, I'll still love the dress the way I did the day I found it. I highly recommend them for your wedding dress hunt!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

My wedding dress was absolutely perfect, and the staff here was amazing! From the initial appointment to the final alteration, they made the whole process easy and fun.

4.3

Decent prices. Would be nice if pictures can be taken before dress is purchased as everywhere else I went including small boutiques allowed photos and even provided designer name.

Loraine
02/14/2015

Beth and her entire staff were outstanding! My dress was the perfect price and perfect fit! I loved coming in to always be greeted with such friendly faces! I will miss the experience but will always remember it fondly!

2.6

I ordered my wedding dress through Bridal Chateau as well as my bridesmaid dresses. Most of the bridal consultants there are nice, but some were not as pleasant to work with. When I had my final wedding dress fitting, I was not happy with the alterations, at all. The top of the dress was too big, yet was digging into my chest. I told the consultant that the dress was hurting me and her response was "Some girls like when their underarm fat is covered up." I thought that was a very inappropriate comment to say to a customer, when the dress wasn't even covering my under arm section. I asked her if the seamstress could fix this and she reluctantly took the dress back to have it fixed. Our appointment was very rushed and we were pushed out of the salon since it was closing time. I was very upset with how we were treated. I tried the dress on a week before my wedding and burst into tears. The dress was way too big still. I ended up taking the dress to a private seamstress who saved my dress! She was amazing. She knew exactly what was wrong and was appauled that my dress was alterated the way it was. She ended up restructuring the top of the dress as well as re-doing the bussle. The original bussle was made of plastic strings that ripped immediately. The salon also ordered the incorrect bridesmaid dresses and tried to blame my bridesmaids for "signing off" on the incorrect serial number. She was rude and not apologetic at all. All my bridesmaids were out of town and called in their measurements and orders. They did not come into the salon to try on the dress nor did the consultant tell them the serial number of the dress on file. I am not one to post a negative review, but I was so disappointed with how we were treated and the alterations. They have beautiful dresses but their staff's attitude needs some work.

Recently Married

Bridal Chateau was amazing. I bought my wedding dress, and my flower girl dresses there. Beth made me a customized dress, using one of the store's dresses as a base. The service was professional and caring. I visited numerous other stores, and Bridal Chateau was the best! I doubt I would have found a better dress in big cities like New York or Toronto. Thank you!

Recently Married

Beth at Bridal Chateau helped me create my dream wedding dress. She worked with me to alter an existing design to meet my unique taste. The service was excellent and their attention to detail was meticulous. The prices are reasonable. I am thrilled with the service I received.

Recently Married

I received my bridesmaids dresses from this store. They had exactly what I wanted and were very accommodating. The dresses arrived just as soon as they had told me they would, and they were very good about getting my out of town bridesmaids in the weekend of the wedding for a fitting. The prices were a bit steep, but this is more the designer than the actual store. I also bought my own personal jewelry from the vendor in the store. It was nice to kill two birds with one stone :) The staff is friendly and professional and there is a wide variety of dresses, both bridesmaids and bridal.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

This was the first place i went to when shopping for my wedding dress and was treated so kindly. They made the experience so relaxing and fun. My sales associate Sam was sincere and patient and so very helpful in the process. I'm so glad we went here and i found the dress that i cant wait to wear on my wedding day. I would highly recommend this place, they had tons of beautiful gowns at reasonable prices!!!

10/04/2014

Absolutely loved my dress!!! The alterations were done perfectly and I received so many compliments on how beautiful it was! The staff are all very nice and helpful. Thanks for giving me my dream wedding dress!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

So glad I was able to find the dress of my dreams from a shop that cares about its clients. The customer service and quality of alterations was that of a business who loves what they do and strives to make their brides happy. Thank you all so much for making my day and dress memorable!

2.6

They were initially very helpful but then they didn't tell me about the hidden costs of alterations. I spent over $200 on very very minor alterations. And I mean minor. My wedding is in two weeks. When I put my jacket on the alterations were not what I expected and the jacket was unable to be worn. Which they still made me pay for it. Also my dress was sown wrong and there is a problem with the seam. It's bulging out. The dress need to be taken in and the to was to big. Thinking they were taking care of this with the money I gave them I was wrong. Also my corset back looked so close together bc it was too big you couldn't tell it was a corset. Also I think the cups I had them put in the dress were uneven. I didn't like how the dress looked on and no one would help with what I was unhappy with. I've been to this shop before and never had a problem this was a major disappointment and now my wedding day is ruined bc my dress looks horrible and not fit for pictures.

4.7

I absolutely loved my dress!! Huge thanks to the alterations department, especially Deb for helping my dress become exactly what I wanted. She was able to take off the straps and put in the lace-up back. Made my dress truly one-of-a-kind. Thank you!!