Bridal Chateau

Bridal Chateau

Bridal Chateau, the ONLY place to go!

1687 Wehrle Drive
Williamsville, NY 14221 | map
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Brid...
Accessories: Garters, Hair Accessories, Undergarments, Veils

Value:
(4.4 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.0 / 5.0)
This review is currently being verified.
Jd
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bridal Chateau was amazing. I bought my wedding dress, and my flower girl dresses there. Beth made me a customized dress, using one of the store's dresses as a base. The service was professional and caring. I visited numerous other stores, and Bridal Chateau was the best! I doubt I would have found a better dress in big cities like New York or Toronto. Thank you!

4.6/5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

I received my bridesmaids dresses from this store. They had exactly what I wanted and were very accommodating. The dresses arrived just as soon as they had told me they would, and they were very good about getting my out of town bridesmaids in the weekend of the wedding for a fitting. The prices were a bit steep, but this is more the designer than the actual store. I also bought my own personal jewelry from the vendor in the store. It was nice to kill two birds with one stone :) The staff is friendly and professional and there is a wide variety of dresses, both bridesmaids and bridal.

• Flexibility: 5.0

This was the first place i went to when shopping for my wedding dress and was treated so kindly. They made the experience so relaxing and fun. My sales associate Sam was sincere and patient and so very helpful in the process. I'm so glad we went here and i found the dress that i cant wait to wear on my wedding day. I would highly recommend this place, they had tons of beautiful gowns at reasonable prices!!!

• Flexibility: 4.5

Absolutely loved my dress!!! The alterations were done perfectly and I received so many compliments on how beautiful it was! The staff are all very nice and helpful. Thanks for giving me my dream wedding dress!

• Flexibility: 5.0

So glad I was able to find the dress of my dreams from a shop that cares about its clients. The customer service and quality of alterations was that of a business who loves what they do and strives to make their brides happy. Thank you all so much for making my day and dress memorable!

2.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 2.0
  • Responsiveness: 2.0
  • Professionalism: 3.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 1.5

They were initially very helpful but then they didn't tell me about the hidden costs of alterations. I spent over $200 on very very minor alterations. And I mean minor. My wedding is in two weeks. When I put my jacket on the alterations were not what I expected and the jacket was unable to be worn. Which they still made me pay for it. Also my dress was sown wrong and there is a problem with the seam. It's bulging out. The dress need to be taken in and the to was to big. Thinking they were taking care of this with the money I gave them I was wrong. Also my corset back looked so close together bc it was too big you couldn't tell it was a corset. Also I think the cups I had them put in the dress were uneven. I didn't like how the dress looked on and no one would help with what I was unhappy with. I've been to this shop before and never had a problem this was a major disappointment and now my wedding day is ruined bc my dress looks horrible and not fit for pictures.

• Wedding: 09/26/2014
4.7/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I absolutely loved my dress!! Huge thanks to the alterations department, especially Deb for helping my dress become exactly what I wanted. She was able to take off the straps and put in the lace-up back. Made my dress truly one-of-a-kind. Thank you!!

• Wedding: 09/05/2014
4.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bridal Chateau has been wonderful to my bridesmaids. We shopped around and found an Alexia dress that all the girls liked at another local shop. The girls and I did not like the shop and looked to see who else in the area carried the dress. Bridal Chateau was priced slightly more expensive than the other shop, but matched the price for us. My local bridesmaids all picked up/tried on their dresses and they all fit well :) Sandy was nice enough to even let me bring in gifts of hangers for the girls ahead of time and put them on the dresses for me. I have had a great experience and would recommend them highly.

• Wedding: 08/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Bridal Chateau was only the second bridal shop I had visited when I knew I found "the one." Had it not been for a photo of the dress hanging on the wall, I never would have tried it on. I loved that they let you pick your dresses to try on and they were so helpful with the entire process. Because I found my dress there I also knew I wanted all nine of my bridesmaids to have their dresses from there as well. I was lucky to have found a bridesmaid's dress complimentary to my dress and instantly knew it would be perfect for all of my girls and it somehow managed to come in the exact color I wanted too. I would highly recommend Bridal Chateau to anyone in search of their bridal gown or bridesmaids' dresses. The dresses are absolutely stunning, made of excellent quality and they measure you correctly! Only a couple of my girls needed SLIGHT alterations and they were very minor at that. I absolutely loved my gown and how it fit me so perfectly. My wedding day was beyond perfect and finally being able to see my dress alongside all of my girls really was an incredible feeling. The staff at Bridal Chateau were all wonderful and Sandy really helped make the entire dress selection process run smoothly for both myself and all of my nine bridesmaids. I highly recommend them and have already to some of my engaged friends!

• Wedding: 08/30/2014
  • Flexibility: 4.5

I made 4 appointments at 4 different boutiques to wedding dress shop at. Bridal Chateau was my 3rd appointment... I didn't make it to my 4th appointment! First of all, I loved my consultant, Sam. She was so attentive, honest and very personable. I like that you actually get to pick out the dresses you want to try on. Some boutiques don't let you pick out your own wedding dress, which I find absolutely ridiculous! Bridal Chateau has every type of dress style you are looking for and the quality is top knotch for reasonable prices! I probably tried on 20+ wedding dresses before I went to Bridal Chateau and the first dress I tried on at BC I fell in love with. So figure flattery and elegant. I tried on several dresses and fell in love with 2! Sam, my consultant then helped me figure out which one was "the one". She was so helpful and patient. I picked the wedding dress of my dreams. The only slightly bummer about this Bridal Chateau is that they don't let you take pictures of the dresses unless you purchase it. But in all honesty, you don't need pictures to help you decide. When you put on "the dress" you just know, and I knew when I put on at Bridal Chateau.

• Wedding: 08/22/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bridal Chateau was the first and only place I went to shop for my wedding dress. My mom and I had picked out a dress online and were searching for something similar in the store when Beth came to us with a dress she had just pulled out of the box because the store had just received it that day. My mom and I looked at each other thinking it looked similar to the one we had in mind and when we checked the tag it was the same designer and style number! I tried it on and never put another dress on after that!

The alterations made on my dress were perfect. I even purchased my earrings and bracelet from the jeweler located inside Bridal Chateau. Thank you to everyone at Bridal Chateau for connecting me with my dream dress!

• Wedding: 08/15/2014
4.8/5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Had a wonderful experience finding my dress at Bridal Chateau! Found my dress on the first visit and was able to add a little more beading where I wanted it. Fittings were quick and the seamstresses gave good advice on fit. Summer time is a bit busy but they were able to work around my work schedule to get fittings at times that were good for me,

• Wedding: 08/09/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The sales girls at Bridal Chateau are wonderful! Sam, the girl that helped me find my dream dress was so incredibly helpful and willing to work with my indecisiveness. I went back and forth between a few of the same dresses over and over again... Trying them on each time and Sam worked with me the whole time. The girls also don't work on commission so they are very willing to share their honest opinions (regardless of the price tag). This made the process feel so much more personal and comforting than my experiences at commission based bridal shops! By the time I finally decided on THE dress, I was 100% confident that it was the one for me. No pressure here!
Oh! And upon arrival at the front desk, I was greeted with a smile and an adorable pair of earrings which I wear everyday! The woman at the front desk told me that some girls come to try on gowns and wish that they wore a nice pair of earrings... So bridal chateau gives you your very own pair to keep before you even begin trying on dresses!

• Flexibility: 5.0

I walked in to Bridal Chateau one morning with my mom and sister looking for the perfect wedding gown. I met with a sweet woman and described what I was interested in. They let me choose a few from the racks to try on, but I still wasn't sure I found the perfect dress. The woman said she would be right back and next thing I knew, she found exactly what I was looking for. I did try on the other dresses just to make sure it was "the one," but I ended up buying the first dress I tried on! Thank you Bridal Chateau for making it such an enjoyable experience!

• Flexibility: 5.0

I LOVED my dress. I kept getting compliments and questions about where I had purchased it. When choosing my dress I never felt pressured to purchase a dress, like other stores. After my first fitting, I wanted the tailor to take more in and they quickly made the changes. This was a wonderful experience.

• Wedding: 08/01/2014
716-631-8345
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.2