Favorite
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I worked with Jessie at Bravura in Snellville and I was beyond pleased! She was very attentive, fun, and patient! She pulled dresses based on what I told her I wanted for my wedding and she didn't miss a beat! I ended up falling in love with the first dress, but was scared to choose so soon after only trying on that one. Jessie brought me more dresses to try on and after playing dress up, she put me back in my first dress and jacked me up and that was it! Thanks again to the Bravura team and Jessie you rock!!!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Bravura Fashion in Cumming Georgia is amazing! They have a wide selection of dresses and the staff goes over the top. Christopher and Melanie have been the best! My wedding is this weekend and I can’t wait to see the dress. Christopher and Melanie, thanks again for everything!

Hi Stacy,

Thank you for your glowing review! We're so glad we could be a part of such a special time in your life. You're going to make such a beautiful Bravura Bride!

We hope your wedding day is everything you imagine and more! Congratulations!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

This shop has so many different dresses that there is definitely something for everyone. Their lovely staff suggested the dress that ended up being my favorite, and will be the one I wear on our big day!

Lauren,

Thank you for the review! We're so glad that you found your dream dress! Make sure to send us pictures! We love to brag on our beautiful brides!

Wishing you all the best,

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I worked with Brittany at the Bravura store in Marietta, GA. I cannot sing her praises enough! She took me through the racks and helped me select dresses to try on. She was very patient while helping me into and out of each dress and offered great suggestions.
I actually went back twice to make my final dress decision and she was helpful every time.
Bravura is a wonderful store and Brittany is an amazing consultant!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I worked with Debbie Routon at Bravura Bridal store. She made my wedding dress shopping experience the absolute best! She listened to all of my suggestions and she helped me pick out the most gorgeous dress. I traveled 3 hours just to come to this store and I recommend it to anyone who is looking for the dress shopping experience. I seriously can't thank Debbie or Bravura enough for making my wedding day so special by helping me find the perfect dress.

Nicole0620
Recently Married

I bought my dress here and out of all the places I went, this one was definitely the most fun. Everyone here was so friendly and helpful and my dress is beautiful! I need to go back for accessories :)

Erin
05/03/2015

Michelle helped me at the Marietta location and she was wonderful! I visited at least a dozen other shops and she was by far the most helpful, friendly, and flexible. They had a great selection and made me feel like I was the only bride at the shop with their personal attention. My dress was perfect!

Hi Michelle,
Thank you for the review! We're so glad we could be of assistance. Congratulations on your engagement! We wish you all the best in love and life. Make sure to send us pictures of you on your wedding day! We love seeing our brides on their special day!
All the best,

Caroline
04/19/2015

I started to look for my wedding dress in January and needed to buy off the rack since my wedding was in April. Bravura was the 2nd bridal store that I visited (after Anya Bridal). I went on a weekday without an appointment and was able to look through the racks. I was very excited to find a beautiful Casablanca dress that was less than $500 and needed only a little alteration. I guess that the dress style came out a couple of years ago and they never sold it; other brides paid as much as $2000 for this dress when it first came out. I was very happy with my purchase.

Brooke
03/22/2015

I love Brittany! She is so personable and was very patient. I came in three different times and she was great every time. I cannot wait to see her for my fitting! And I of course love love love my dress!!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Bravura in Snellville was absolutely amazing! Every single girl in there was so nice and helpful! Arwen Carey was THE BEST! She made the entire experience so much fun & stress free! She knew exactly what I wanted & helped me accomplish the perfect "bridal moment"! I am so excited about my dress & going back to try it on for/with Areen...not to mention going back for bridesmaid dresses! Thank you to everyone at Bravura.

Andrea
01/24/2015

Bravura in Snellville made my bridal dress shopping experience exactly what I always dreamed and hoped it would be. Alex (best sales consultant ever!!!!) made sure that I was extremely comfortable at each appointment, and worked extremely hard to help me find the perfect dress! And never did I ever feel any pressure to make a decision before I was ready. I am sooooo very thankful for all they did to ensure that I'd feel like the most special bride on my wedding day.

Hi Andrea,

Thank you for the review! We are so glad to be a part of such a special time in your life. Best wishes on all your future ventures!

Sincerely,
The Bravura Family

Private User
Recently Married

I loved every second of my visit with Bravura in Marietta. I felt so comfortable with everyone there that it made choosing the perfect dress so easy! Debbie was absolutely phenomenal and I couldn't have asked for anyone better to help me with everything! The dresses were all so much more budget friendly than all the other places I went to, and yet I left with the dress of my dreams!!!

Private User
Recently Married

It's an amazing place to go look for you're wedding dress plus the people are amazing so nice and so helpful.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Our sales person Jen was amazing she listened and watched my daughters facial.expressions. Great one on one service. As the mother of the bride I would recommend this shop highly. Friendly, cater to your needs and expectations, very professional and they have the utmost regard on what will make you as bride shine. Thank you all again.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Shopping for my wedding dress at Bravura was wonderful. I was one of those difficult brides who had to try on dozens of dresses and change my mind numerous times (resulting in several repeat visits to Bravura and other bridal salons in the area). The staff at Bravura (especially Konstance and Alex) were exceptionally patient, did not ever pressure me to buy my dress on a given visit, and made the experience a lot of fun. This was literally the only salon I visited at which I felt comfortable looking around at the different dresses and did not feel the consultant was trying too hard to make a sale. I highly recommend shopping for your dress here!

Lauren
10/25/2014

Bravura Marietta was the first store I visited and I was absolutely blown away. Brittany is amazing and made everything perfect. So thankful!!