Bravura Bridal

Value
Flexibility
Brooke
03/22/2015

I love Brittany! She is so personable and was very patient. I came in three different times and she was great every time. I cannot wait to see her for my fitting! And I of course love love love my dress!!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Bravura in Snellville was absolutely amazing! Every single girl in there was so nice and helpful! Arwen Carey was THE BEST! She made the entire experience so much fun & stress free! She knew exactly what I wanted & helped me accomplish the perfect "bridal moment"! I am so excited about my dress & going back to try it on for/with Areen...not to mention going back for bridesmaid dresses! Thank you to everyone at Bravura.

Andrea
01/24/2015

Bravura in Snellville made my bridal dress shopping experience exactly what I always dreamed and hoped it would be. Alex (best sales consultant ever!!!!) made sure that I was extremely comfortable at each appointment, and worked extremely hard to help me find the perfect dress! And never did I ever feel any pressure to make a decision before I was ready. I am sooooo very thankful for all they did to ensure that I'd feel like the most special bride on my wedding day.

Bravura Bridal responded with the following comments:

Hi Andrea,

Thank you for the review! We are so glad to be a part of such a special time in your life. Best wishes on all your future ventures!

Sincerely,
The Bravura Family

Recently Married

It's an amazing place to go look for you're wedding dress plus the people are amazing so nice and so helpful.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Our sales person Jen was amazing she listened and watched my daughters facial.expressions. Great one on one service. As the mother of the bride I would recommend this shop highly. Friendly, cater to your needs and expectations, very professional and they have the utmost regard on what will make you as bride shine. Thank you all again.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Shopping for my wedding dress at Bravura was wonderful. I was one of those difficult brides who had to try on dozens of dresses and change my mind numerous times (resulting in several repeat visits to Bravura and other bridal salons in the area). The staff at Bravura (especially Konstance and Alex) were exceptionally patient, did not ever pressure me to buy my dress on a given visit, and made the experience a lot of fun. This was literally the only salon I visited at which I felt comfortable looking around at the different dresses and did not feel the consultant was trying too hard to make a sale. I highly recommend shopping for your dress here!

Lauren
10/25/2014

Bravura Marietta was the first store I visited and I was absolutely blown away. Brittany is amazing and made everything perfect. So thankful!!

10/25/2014

I shopped at Bravura in Marietta for my wedding dress. I had already been to 4 other places before I found Bravura. I had an excellent experience! Brittany was my consultant and she was fabulous. I have been to the store a few other times and worked with a few other people. My experience has been equally rewarding. The staff is friendly, knowledgeable, and courteous. They were ALL extremely helpful and went above abd beyond to make sure that my experience was the best it could be. I will also be buying all my bridesmaids' dresses from Bravura. Shop no further! Bravura will take care of you and give you everything that you need to make your day amazing. I would highly recommend this store to ANYONE who is shopping for a wedding dress.

Recently Married

Brittany Walk was such a pleasure to work with! She was extremely patient with me while I tried on numerous dresses in search of the perfect weddings dress. Brittany was attentive and made me feel very comfortable during the first and second appointment. I would definitely reccomend making an appointment with Brittany!

Recently Married

Konstance was my go to girl and she made everything so easy and beautiful.

Recently Married

Bravura was great! Very friendly staff and they have a great selection of beautiful and AFFORDABLE wedding gowns! I recommend everyone goes to Bravura!

SoontobeMrsGlover
Recently Married

Bravura was the 2nd bridal store I went to. First off, let me start by saying Konstynce and Sam were absolutely awesome. My first initial contact was with Konstynce, the store manager. When we spoke over the phone, she made me feel so comfortable especially with my budget. She even went as far as to email me the styles of dresses I liked prior to my appointment. The day of my appointment, unfortunately Konstynce was out sick but she hooked me up with one of her bridal consultants Sam, who was awesome. She was so professional, sweet, and she made me feel wonderful about my decision.. My mom and aunt even loved her! I would recommend Bravura to any bride! Especially the snellville location. Thanks for making my experience great!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Brittany was very helpful. Great service.

Serena
10/10/2014

Brittany is amazing! She is professional, fun, caring, patient and classy! You are very lucky to have her! Thank you so much for your help Brittany!

Recently Married

Loved how my dress, veil, and headpiece came together thanks to the help at Bravura Bridal.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Bravura is a wonderful place is go to if you're looking for a beautiful wedding gown! I found the perfect dress and it was exactly what I was looking for. Konstyance is great at what she does!