Blend Make-up Artistry

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
[Private]

I am very excited to use Blend for my big day. I had my trial for air brush makeup with Marquia. She was fantastic and listened to exactly what I wanted. I looked natural when she was finished with me. I know my bridesmaids will love her as much as I do!

Recently Married

Marquia was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! She is incredibly talented, but also such a beautiful woman. My bridal party and I had a BALL throughout the prep process and we all looked fantastic.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Ryan was so great to work with. I didn't get to have a trial with her and I was still so happy with my make up the day of my wedding. She does a such a great job and knows what will look good and what won't. I was so pleased with my make up in all my pictures and it lasted it all day. I would definitely recommend using Ryan for any event you have coming up!

Recently Married

Wow, where do I begin? In short, Marquia is FANTASTIC!! Do not hesitate for a second to hire her for your special day -- she is an incredible talent and so friendly and kind, too! All of my bridesmaids and my mom have very different coloring and they did not need to bring any photos/examples, Marquia just "whipped up" the perfect, beautiful, photogenic, flattering makeup for all of them! Everyone was so happy. My makeup also came up just flawlessly perfect and it LASTED almost 14 hours! She was a pleasure to work with, responsive and flexible during the planning process, and an overall 5 star vendor. I would recommend her to anyone in a heartbeat.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Where can I even start? Marquia from Blend was absolutely amazing. She truly listened to my vision and was so patient when I wanted to try a few different lip shades to find the perfect one. I had a horrible allergic skin reaction a few weeks before my wedding and was so stressed- when I e-mailed her she quickly responded and assured me she could cover it all. Sure enough, on my wedding morning she airbrushed my face, neck, chest, and back and all redness from my allergy was completely hidden. It stayed perfect all day, through pictures in the sun and lots of dancing! She also did makeup for my mom, grandmother, and several bridesmaids and listened so carefully to what they each wanted- and delivered! Everyone looked so beautiful and we felt so beautiful. She's also so easy to talk to and be around. I genuinely wanted to sit and chat with her for hours as she did all our makeup! She is a wonderful person and talented artist and I couldn't recommend her more. One of the best decisions for vendors was choosing Blend, and I am lucky that Marquia was available that day. You will not be disappointed!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Kathy and Ryan were absolutely FANTASTIC! Not only were they incredibly talented, but they were so sweet and made the atmosphere while we were getting read fun and relaxed. I absolutely loved my makeup the day of my wedding, as did all of my bridesmaids. Many of them commented on how natural and beautiful their makeup looked. Both Kathy and Ryan were super flexible, especially when working with my mother and grandmother, who were less accustomed to having their makeup done. I would highly recommend Blend to anyone getting married. Thank you thank you thank you Kathy and Ryan! :)

Blend Make-up Artistry responded with the following comments:

Thank you Andrea. You made our work fun and a delight. You looked absolutely stunning. Can' wait to see more pictures.

xoxo Kathy

Recently Married

Marquia, Marquia, Marquia! She was an absolute GEM to work with! Marquia has by far one of the MOST flexible vendors I got to work with throughout my wedding planning process. She offered me candid advice, worked with my timeline whenever tweeks were available, and truly understood the needs I had as a bride. There were no hidden costs which I absolutely loved. Marquia was very open and honest about the pricing so there was plenty of transparency which I cannot say is true for all of the wedding vendors I had!
Marquia is an absolute artist who knows how to make anyone look flawless! She did the makeup of all of my bridesmaids as well as myself and everyone looked stunning. The compliments kept coming all night and our makeup lasted from 10am all the way until midnight! She takes what your request or desire may be and transforms it into an absolute masterpiece when it comes to makeup! Look no farther, book with Marquia, and you will NOT be disappointed. She's is AMAZING!

Recently Married

Ryan did a fantastic job on my makeup. She was able to take a look at my dress and find colors to compliment my skin tone and dress. She also made sure she picked makeup that didn't irritate my sensitive skin. Totally worth the price!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Kathy was simply amazing! Her talent combined with her sweet disposition made her the perfect choice for my wedding day. I've never felt so beautiful and after my trial was shocked at how she made me look. Now I understand why celebrities always have their make up professionally done - what a difference!? She executed my wedding day make up to perfection and was a treat to have in the suite with us the entire day. My entire bridal party looked stunning! Kathy was one of my favorite vendors to work with. If you're lucky enough to book her, rest assured that you will feel and look beautiful. She's such a treat!

Recently Married

I can't begin to thank Ryan and Blend enough!!! First of all, Ryan is AMAZING with makeup! I kept saying to my bridesmaids over and over again that her makeup is a work of art! Even though she can do literally anything, she respects your wishes. I wanted to do a neutral palette for my wedding and she enhanced my natural features without going too over the top. She uses airbrush which lasted ALL day long and individual lashes wish look a lot more natural than strips (and feel better too). She is also just a great person! She is always so friendly, fun and upbeat! I would recommend Blend to everyone and anyone!!!!

Recently Married

I had Amanda Carrera do the make-up for my recent wedding and she did an absolutely FABULOUS job! She did make-up for myself, my mother, my mother-in-law and all of my 8 bridesmaids all by herself and was extremely professional and had each of us looking like princesses for the day! I priced out blend and they are competitively priced and book-up quickly so be sure to hurry and book these gals sooner rather than later! I 100% recommend them!!

Recently Married

Ryan came highly recommended by my sister-in-law and she did not disappoint! She took her time and made sure that each person looked exactly how they wanted to look. The girls in my wedding all wore different dresses and I wanted them to wear matching lipstick to tie us all together. Ryan made personalized lipstick colors in cute containers for me to give each of the girls that were perfect for the big day. She also did a great job of matching the makeup to the specific needs of each girl instead of making everyone look the same (like some makeup artists do). I don't typically wear a lot of makeup and was nervous about it being overdone, but she listened to my concerns and created the perfect look for my style. She is truly great at what she does and I would not hesitate to recommmend her to anyone in need of professional makeup!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I cannot say enough amazing things about Marquia and Maliki!! They are truly artists- I met Marquia during my trial and was instantly put at ease- she's wonderful to talk to and just so much fun to have around. Her airbrush makes everything look flawless without looking caked on or heavy.
I think one important thing to consider is who do you want around you on your wedding day? Marquia and Maliki were just so much fun to have with us all morning and on top of that, they made every single member of my bridal party and family looking the best I've ever seen them look. They were also able to really understand everyone's preferences-- my mother and sister in law wear very minimal makeup while my bridesmaids and I enjoy a smokier look. This duo managed to bring out the absolute best in everyone while making them all feel beautiful with their individual looks.
Highest recommendation to make your wedding day fun and beautiful!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Ryan was fabulous! We had a great trial run, and I used that makeup for my engagement photos, then she was amazing recreating a sparkly look I had decided to go with the day before my wedding. My bridesmaids and mom looked beautiful and Ryan was able to work in one of my girls who didn't plan on getting makeup in the first place! She worked quickly and the airbrush looked awesome.

Recently Married

Blend did the makeup for the entire bridal party and everyone looks flawless and beautiful.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Ryan was an absolute pleasure to work it; she is friendly, laid back, and very professional. She was very understanding of what I wanted with my bridal makeup and was also very helpful with her own ideas, giving me tips here and there for what I should do. From the start, she was quick to respond to my emails and was able to set up a trial date for me immediately. On the day of the wedding, she was so patient with the chaos of the wedding.. and she made my bridesmaids look absolutely beautiful. I got so many compliments on my makeup throughout the night. The makeup lasted so long -- I didn't need any touching up at all that night. My makeup also looked AMAZING in our wedding photos. I would HIGHLY recommend Ryan to anybody looking for a top-notch makeup artist.