Blend Make-up Artistry

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I can't begin to thank Ryan and Blend enough!!! First of all, Ryan is AMAZING with makeup! I kept saying to my bridesmaids over and over again that her makeup is a work of art! Even though she can do literally anything, she respects your wishes. I wanted to do a neutral palette for my wedding and she enhanced my natural features without going too over the top. She uses airbrush which lasted ALL day long and individual lashes wish look a lot more natural than strips (and feel better too). She is also just a great person! She is always so friendly, fun and upbeat! I would recommend Blend to everyone and anyone!!!!

Private User
Recently Married

Ryan came highly recommended by my sister-in-law and she did not disappoint! She took her time and made sure that each person looked exactly how they wanted to look. The girls in my wedding all wore different dresses and I wanted them to wear matching lipstick to tie us all together. Ryan made personalized lipstick colors in cute containers for me to give each of the girls that were perfect for the big day. She also did a great job of matching the makeup to the specific needs of each girl instead of making everyone look the same (like some makeup artists do). I don't typically wear a lot of makeup and was nervous about it being overdone, but she listened to my concerns and created the perfect look for my style. She is truly great at what she does and I would not hesitate to recommmend her to anyone in need of professional makeup!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I cannot say enough amazing things about Marquia and Maliki!! They are truly artists- I met Marquia during my trial and was instantly put at ease- she's wonderful to talk to and just so much fun to have around. Her airbrush makes everything look flawless without looking caked on or heavy.
I think one important thing to consider is who do you want around you on your wedding day? Marquia and Maliki were just so much fun to have with us all morning and on top of that, they made every single member of my bridal party and family looking the best I've ever seen them look. They were also able to really understand everyone's preferences-- my mother and sister in law wear very minimal makeup while my bridesmaids and I enjoy a smokier look. This duo managed to bring out the absolute best in everyone while making them all feel beautiful with their individual looks.
Highest recommendation to make your wedding day fun and beautiful!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Ryan was fabulous! We had a great trial run, and I used that makeup for my engagement photos, then she was amazing recreating a sparkly look I had decided to go with the day before my wedding. My bridesmaids and mom looked beautiful and Ryan was able to work in one of my girls who didn't plan on getting makeup in the first place! She worked quickly and the airbrush looked awesome.

Private User
Recently Married

Blend did the makeup for the entire bridal party and everyone looks flawless and beautiful.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Ryan was an absolute pleasure to work it; she is friendly, laid back, and very professional. She was very understanding of what I wanted with my bridal makeup and was also very helpful with her own ideas, giving me tips here and there for what I should do. From the start, she was quick to respond to my emails and was able to set up a trial date for me immediately. On the day of the wedding, she was so patient with the chaos of the wedding.. and she made my bridesmaids look absolutely beautiful. I got so many compliments on my makeup throughout the night. The makeup lasted so long -- I didn't need any touching up at all that night. My makeup also looked AMAZING in our wedding photos. I would HIGHLY recommend Ryan to anybody looking for a top-notch makeup artist.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I worked with Kathy Schultz for my engagement picture makeup and wedding makeup. She is a wonderful person and a true ARTIST with makeup.

I was married in an evening wedding on New Year's Eve and had very specific ideas on what I wanted- a berry lip and cheeks, gold highlights and some smoke around my eyes and bold brows. Kathy and I worked through this at my trial, which was wonderful. She has a beautiful home studio where we picked all the colors and products we'd use on my wedding day and she made me feel totally relaxed and comfortable. I also scheduled my trial on the day of my wedding shower- so I looked extra beautiful!

On my wedding day, Kathy showed up with all the products that we had discussed (I wanted to have the blush and lipstick for touch-ups), which took something off my plate and that was wonderful. She did makeup for my Mom, the Mother of the Groom, two of my bridesmaids and me. She has such a cheerful and calming personality- everyone loved her! And everyone loved their makeup. A couple of my girls and the Mom's asked for a more natural look and Kathy did that flawlessly. My sister wanted something a lot more glam- dark smoky eyes with some sparkle- and it was super dramatic and gorgeous for the evening event. And the airbrush foundation made our skin look smooth and perfect all day. We had a really long wedding due to the NYE celebration, and my makeup stayed on and looked BEAUTIFUL all night.

I can not imagine not having Kathy as a part of my wedding day. She was so warm and professional and I highly, highly recommend her and Blend!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I had the pleasure of working both Ryan and Kathy at Blend. Ryan did my makeup for our engagement pics, and because she was already booked for our wedding date, her partner (and mom) Kathy did the wedding day makeup. Both of them are fantastic. They are true artists in every sense of the word. We looked beautiful (if I do say so myself! :-) These ladies are very professional and they make working with them enjoyable. Whether it's putting on soothing music while doing your make up, or connecting through casual conversation, these ladies will put you at ease and getting your makeup done fun and enjoyable. I really liked the airbrush technique they use. I cried on multiple occasions after having my makeup applied, and it did not run at all. Kathy also used the same color scheme on all my girls, but tweaked each one slightly so we were not all the same "cookie cutter" looking makeup. She also did my mom's makeup for the wedding day, and I have never seen her look more beautiful. You should definitely book Kathy, Ryan, or one of her team members for your special day! You will be so glad you did.

Kendra
10/11/2014

Kathy did an amazing job at my wedding! I received so many compliments on my makeup and our pictures turned out fantastic. Airbrush makeup is definitely worth it for your wedding day - No touch ups or rubbing off! I had a large wedding party (8 bridesmaids) and also both moms. Kathy had an assistant and they were fast and professional. Everyone loved their makeup and I would definitely recommend Blend! Oh and our wedding party had the full gamut of skin tones - no issues whatsoever! Thank you!

Blend Make-up Artistry responded with the following comments:

Kendra, thank you so much for the kind review. Amanda and I loved working with you and your wedding party.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I cannot say enough good things about Kathy and how wonderful she was leading up to and on my wedding day. She is truly a treasure and any bride would be lucky to work with her. At my makeup trial, she was very attentive to what I wanted and based on a small photo on my phone was able to create exactly the look I wanted. On my wedding day, Kathy did makeup for my mom, my mother-in-law, my two sisters and my best friend, as well as lashes for two of my other bridesmaids. She was so cheerful and easy to talk to that everyone instantly felt comfortable with her. She also, at my request, completely covered up my wrist tattoo so that you couldn't even tell it was there. But maybe the best thing about working with Kathy was that she made me feel beautiful both inside and out. My makeup was my favorite part of my bridal look and really made the day special. I am so happy that I chose Blend for my wedding makeup and would recommend their services in a heartbeat.

Blend Make-up Artistry responded with the following comments:

Awww..thank you Katie. You were and always will be one of my favorite people to work with. Looking forward to first anniversary makeup!
Kathy

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I worked with Ryan from Blend for my wedding day make-up and I could not be happier with how my make-up turned out! It was exactly what I wanted and I looked like a glammed up version of myself :) She was been so sweet throughout the entire process, from trial to my wedding day, and I couldn't recommend her enough!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Kathy Schultz did an absolutely outstanding job on my makeup for my wedding. Not only did she do an outstanding job with the way that i looked, she was such a calm and warming person to have around on the most special day of your life! I can not imagine using anyone else. She truly is the best! I HIGHLY recommend her.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Marquia is amazing! Super friendly and laid back. She did the makeup for myself, mom, MOH, and my aunt. We all looked amazing and received a million complements throughout the night.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I am obsessed with Marquia! She does incredible work and will make you feel like a princess leading up to and on your wedding day. She is very sweet and pleasant to be around, she works quickly, and she has lots of little tricks up her sleeve. I think the two best things she did on my big day were the expertly applied and very natural looking false lashes, and of course the airbrush makeup, which she was also generous enough to use to hide a prominent scar in the middle of my back. I received so many compliments on my makeup and that I looked "radiant," "glowing," and "stunning." I owe a lot of that to Marquia because I had been battling some hormonal acne, my eyes were still swollen from an emotional rehearsal dinner the night before, and I had not gotten nearly enough sleep when I sat in her chair. She will transform you, in the best way possible! I looked at several other makeup artists in the area and am confident that Blend will give you the best value for the level of artistry you are getting as well.

Brittany
Recently Married

We used Blend for our wedding day make-up needs for me, my six bridesmaids, my mother, and my flower girl. Kathy was awesome! All of the girls have extremely different styles. She understood the look that all of us were going for and at the same time managed to make sure that they all looked like they belonged together. I cannot say enough about how much everyone enjoyed having Kathy do their make-up!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I cannot recommend Blend Make-up and Marquia enough. All of my girls looked beautiful and I've had a few people ask who did our make up. She is so personable and it was wonderful and relaxing to have her there on our wedding day. You can't go wrong with Blend Make-Up and ask for Marquia!