Blend Make-up Artistry

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Ryan was so great to work with. I didn't get to have a trial with her and I was still so happy with my make up the day of my wedding. She does a such a great job and knows what will look good and what won't. I was so pleased with my make up in all my pictures and it lasted it all day. I would definitely recommend using Ryan for any event you have coming up!

Recently Married

Wow, where do I begin? In short, Marquia is FANTASTIC!! Do not hesitate for a second to hire her for your special day -- she is an incredible talent and so friendly and kind, too! All of my bridesmaids and my mom have very different coloring and they did not need to bring any photos/examples, Marquia just "whipped up" the perfect, beautiful, photogenic, flattering makeup for all of them! Everyone was so happy. My makeup also came up just flawlessly perfect and it LASTED almost 14 hours! She was a pleasure to work with, responsive and flexible during the planning process, and an overall 5 star vendor. I would recommend her to anyone in a heartbeat.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Kathy and Ryan were absolutely FANTASTIC! Not only were they incredibly talented, but they were so sweet and made the atmosphere while we were getting read fun and relaxed. I absolutely loved my makeup the day of my wedding, as did all of my bridesmaids. Many of them commented on how natural and beautiful their makeup looked. Both Kathy and Ryan were super flexible, especially when working with my mother and grandmother, who were less accustomed to having their makeup done. I would highly recommend Blend to anyone getting married. Thank you thank you thank you Kathy and Ryan! :)

Blend Make-up Artistry responded with the following comments:

Thank you Andrea. You made our work fun and a delight. You looked absolutely stunning. Can' wait to see more pictures.

xoxo Kathy

Recently Married

Marquia, Marquia, Marquia! She was an absolute GEM to work with! Marquia has by far one of the MOST flexible vendors I got to work with throughout my wedding planning process. She offered me candid advice, worked with my timeline whenever tweeks were available, and truly understood the needs I had as a bride. There were no hidden costs which I absolutely loved. Marquia was very open and honest about the pricing so there was plenty of transparency which I cannot say is true for all of the wedding vendors I had!
Marquia is an absolute artist who knows how to make anyone look flawless! She did the makeup of all of my bridesmaids as well as myself and everyone looked stunning. The compliments kept coming all night and our makeup lasted from 10am all the way until midnight! She takes what your request or desire may be and transforms it into an absolute masterpiece when it comes to makeup! Look no farther, book with Marquia, and you will NOT be disappointed. She's is AMAZING!

Recently Married

Ryan did a fantastic job on my makeup. She was able to take a look at my dress and find colors to compliment my skin tone and dress. She also made sure she picked makeup that didn't irritate my sensitive skin. Totally worth the price!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Where can I even start? Marquia from Blend was absolutely amazing. She truly listened to my vision and was so patient when I wanted to try a few different lip shades to find the perfect one. I had a horrible allergic skin reaction a few weeks before my wedding and was so stressed- when I e-mailed her she quickly responded and assured me she could cover it all. Sure enough, on my wedding morning she airbrushed my face, neck, chest, and back and all redness from my allergy was completely hidden. It stayed perfect all day, through pictures in the sun and lots of dancing! She also did makeup for my mom, grandmother, and several bridesmaids and listened so carefully to what they each wanted- and delivered! Everyone looked so beautiful and we felt so beautiful. She's also so easy to talk to and be around. I genuinely wanted to sit and chat with her for hours as she did all our makeup! She is a wonderful person and talented artist and I couldn't recommend her more. One of the best decisions for vendors was choosing Blend, and I am lucky that Marquia was available that day. You will not be disappointed!

Recently Married

I can't begin to thank Ryan and Blend enough!!! First of all, Ryan is AMAZING with makeup! I kept saying to my bridesmaids over and over again that her makeup is a work of art! Even though she can do literally anything, she respects your wishes. I wanted to do a neutral palette for my wedding and she enhanced my natural features without going too over the top. She uses airbrush which lasted ALL day long and individual lashes wish look a lot more natural than strips (and feel better too). She is also just a great person! She is always so friendly, fun and upbeat! I would recommend Blend to everyone and anyone!!!!

Recently Married

I had Amanda Carrera do the make-up for my recent wedding and she did an absolutely FABULOUS job! She did make-up for myself, my mother, my mother-in-law and all of my 8 bridesmaids all by herself and was extremely professional and had each of us looking like princesses for the day! I priced out blend and they are competitively priced and book-up quickly so be sure to hurry and book these gals sooner rather than later! I 100% recommend them!!

Recently Married

Ryan came highly recommended by my sister-in-law and she did not disappoint! She took her time and made sure that each person looked exactly how they wanted to look. The girls in my wedding all wore different dresses and I wanted them to wear matching lipstick to tie us all together. Ryan made personalized lipstick colors in cute containers for me to give each of the girls that were perfect for the big day. She also did a great job of matching the makeup to the specific needs of each girl instead of making everyone look the same (like some makeup artists do). I don't typically wear a lot of makeup and was nervous about it being overdone, but she listened to my concerns and created the perfect look for my style. She is truly great at what she does and I would not hesitate to recommmend her to anyone in need of professional makeup!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I cannot say enough amazing things about Marquia and Maliki!! They are truly artists- I met Marquia during my trial and was instantly put at ease- she's wonderful to talk to and just so much fun to have around. Her airbrush makes everything look flawless without looking caked on or heavy.
I think one important thing to consider is who do you want around you on your wedding day? Marquia and Maliki were just so much fun to have with us all morning and on top of that, they made every single member of my bridal party and family looking the best I've ever seen them look. They were also able to really understand everyone's preferences-- my mother and sister in law wear very minimal makeup while my bridesmaids and I enjoy a smokier look. This duo managed to bring out the absolute best in everyone while making them all feel beautiful with their individual looks.
Highest recommendation to make your wedding day fun and beautiful!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Ryan was fabulous! We had a great trial run, and I used that makeup for my engagement photos, then she was amazing recreating a sparkly look I had decided to go with the day before my wedding. My bridesmaids and mom looked beautiful and Ryan was able to work in one of my girls who didn't plan on getting makeup in the first place! She worked quickly and the airbrush looked awesome.

Recently Married

Blend did the makeup for the entire bridal party and everyone looks flawless and beautiful.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Ryan was an absolute pleasure to work it; she is friendly, laid back, and very professional. She was very understanding of what I wanted with my bridal makeup and was also very helpful with her own ideas, giving me tips here and there for what I should do. From the start, she was quick to respond to my emails and was able to set up a trial date for me immediately. On the day of the wedding, she was so patient with the chaos of the wedding.. and she made my bridesmaids look absolutely beautiful. I got so many compliments on my makeup throughout the night. The makeup lasted so long -- I didn't need any touching up at all that night. My makeup also looked AMAZING in our wedding photos. I would HIGHLY recommend Ryan to anybody looking for a top-notch makeup artist.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I worked with Kathy Schultz for my engagement picture makeup and wedding makeup. She is a wonderful person and a true ARTIST with makeup.

I was married in an evening wedding on New Year's Eve and had very specific ideas on what I wanted- a berry lip and cheeks, gold highlights and some smoke around my eyes and bold brows. Kathy and I worked through this at my trial, which was wonderful. She has a beautiful home studio where we picked all the colors and products we'd use on my wedding day and she made me feel totally relaxed and comfortable. I also scheduled my trial on the day of my wedding shower- so I looked extra beautiful!

On my wedding day, Kathy showed up with all the products that we had discussed (I wanted to have the blush and lipstick for touch-ups), which took something off my plate and that was wonderful. She did makeup for my Mom, the Mother of the Groom, two of my bridesmaids and me. She has such a cheerful and calming personality- everyone loved her! And everyone loved their makeup. A couple of my girls and the Mom's asked for a more natural look and Kathy did that flawlessly. My sister wanted something a lot more glam- dark smoky eyes with some sparkle- and it was super dramatic and gorgeous for the evening event. And the airbrush foundation made our skin look smooth and perfect all day. We had a really long wedding due to the NYE celebration, and my makeup stayed on and looked BEAUTIFUL all night.

I can not imagine not having Kathy as a part of my wedding day. She was so warm and professional and I highly, highly recommend her and Blend!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I had the pleasure of working both Ryan and Kathy at Blend. Ryan did my makeup for our engagement pics, and because she was already booked for our wedding date, her partner (and mom) Kathy did the wedding day makeup. Both of them are fantastic. They are true artists in every sense of the word. We looked beautiful (if I do say so myself! :-) These ladies are very professional and they make working with them enjoyable. Whether it's putting on soothing music while doing your make up, or connecting through casual conversation, these ladies will put you at ease and getting your makeup done fun and enjoyable. I really liked the airbrush technique they use. I cried on multiple occasions after having my makeup applied, and it did not run at all. Kathy also used the same color scheme on all my girls, but tweaked each one slightly so we were not all the same "cookie cutter" looking makeup. She also did my mom's makeup for the wedding day, and I have never seen her look more beautiful. You should definitely book Kathy, Ryan, or one of her team members for your special day! You will be so glad you did.

Kendra
10/11/2014

Kathy did an amazing job at my wedding! I received so many compliments on my makeup and our pictures turned out fantastic. Airbrush makeup is definitely worth it for your wedding day - No touch ups or rubbing off! I had a large wedding party (8 bridesmaids) and also both moms. Kathy had an assistant and they were fast and professional. Everyone loved their makeup and I would definitely recommend Blend! Oh and our wedding party had the full gamut of skin tones - no issues whatsoever! Thank you!

Blend Make-up Artistry responded with the following comments:

Kendra, thank you so much for the kind review. Amanda and I loved working with you and your wedding party.