Beverly's Best Bakery

Beverly's Best Bakery

When Only the Best Will Do!

4975 Yorba Ranch Road
Yorba Linda, CA 92887 | map
Desserts: Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pas...
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Pick...
Health license: Yes
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
(4.7 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I went to the Fullerton Location and I was so pleased with Beverly's Best. The cake tasting was awesome! I had printed out a picture of a cake I wanted and they delivered exactly what I wanted the day of our wedding! Great Staff and delicious cake!

• Wedding: 11/22/2014
Brianna
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The best cake I have ever had and I got to have it served at my wedding! We also had a cookie buffet that was so delicious! One of the things I keep hearing from people was how good our cake and cookies were!!

• Wedding: 11/09/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Excellent service, great designs, and impeccable taste! Everyone loved the red velvet with cream cheese, and I loved the way my fondant 3 tier cake design. This bakery will delivery all the details you need + more. So glad my venue had them as an option with our paid package...even if they were not under that package I would not go anywhere else.

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beverly's exceeded our expectations for our wedding cake. From the design to the taste everything couldn't have been more perfect! The price was affordable. Carmela was awesome! in helping us pick the best cake for us and our size wedding. We were able to choose a couple different flavors and all were amazing. Thank you Beverly's!!

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
ARLENE & ANTHONY
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beverly's Best was recommended to me by a fellow bride and I am SO happy we were able to get our wedding cake through them. Carmella was so sweet and fun to work with, and our cake was absolutely stunning. My bridal shower cake was also bought through Beverly's Best and it was also stunning and so delicious!

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Loved my wedding cake and it was sooooo good and tasty. They have a wide selection of styles and work well with any type of budget. Just loved them!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Beverly's Best is simply delish! I grew up in Brea, so I already knew of them and ate their cakes before. And I was thrilled that their cake came with Summit House's package! Admittedly, the tasting was sub-par. But I know they probably have us taste the old cakes no one wants. But the cake the day of was SO good. They gave us the top layer of the cake to freeze, but we ate it three days later hahaha we couldn't wait!

They charge extra for fondant, which were the types of cakes that looked amazing to me. But they suggested a few styles that didn't need fondant but could still look beautiful. I'm so glad they didn't pressure me into getting the fondant cakes that I loved because our cake was so beautiful and perfect. I would definitely suggest going with Beverly's!

• Wedding: 08/16/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The cappuccino flavored cake was delicious and moist! The frosting was light and had just a hint of sweetness, but the red velvet section was dry and seemed like it had been frozen then thawed.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Beverly's makes the best wedding cakes I have ever eaten. We used them for both our daughters weddings and they were delicious. They are so welcoming when you come for your cake tasting and they are so generous in their serving size. I'm always so happy to have cake left over so we could enjoy it after the wedding.

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
Kathy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Best!! A pleasure to work with and the cakes were delicious!

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
Kristen
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jennifer is awesome!!! She is the owner of the bakery, so friendly, creative. THE CAKE WAS SOOOO GOOD. i'm not a sweet person, but when my husband cut the cake & put it in my mouth, honestly it taste like heaven. I never had a cake taste that great before. Her macaroons was also deli-sh! She opening a 2nd bakery, I cant wait to order more cakes from her.

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used Beverly's for our wedding. The cake was so amazing. We had three different flavors and our guests raved about how amazing each flavor and quality of the cake. When we met with them they were equally as amazing and made us feel very special.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Beverly's Best Bakery was provided by our reception venue, and was great to work with. The cake was absolutely beautiful, and even more important, it was super moist. We have received multiple compliments on this being the best wedding cake our guests have ever had!!!

• Wedding: 05/03/2014
Kelly
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This Bakery is amazing! I thoroughly enjoyed the process of cake tasting and looking at the different styles of cakes. When I found the one I wanted the Bakery was able to personalize it using my wedding colors. It turned out beautiful!!! It arrived at my venue exactly on time and looked great with my cake topper plus it tasted good!

• Wedding: 01/25/2014
Kerilyn
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We loved our Wedding Cake beautiful as well as delicious.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

the cake was beautiful and delicious! thank you so much!

• Wedding: 11/03/2013
Mandy
714-779-8000
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards