Beverly's Best Bakery

Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

We loved working with them and their cakes are delicious!! We decided to do a small 6 inch round to cut into and everything else was cupcakes. We did five flavors and our guests absolutely raved about how good they are. They were so sweet and helpful and I highly recommend considering them!

tessvong
Recently Married

We chose Beverly's Best based on our reception package with Summit House. We had two choices to go with, but after reading Yelp reviews for Beverly's, our decision was the right one. That staff at this bakery are so bubbly, polite and very helpful. Everyone is detail oriented, friendly and helpful. I showed them a few ideas for my wedding cake and they mapped it out exactly to what I wanted. My wedding cake was as gorgeous as can be on my wedding day. Thank you, Beverly's Best!

Brianna
11/22/2014

I went to the Fullerton Location and I was so pleased with Beverly's Best. The cake tasting was awesome! I had printed out a picture of a cake I wanted and they delivered exactly what I wanted the day of our wedding! Great Staff and delicious cake!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

The best cake I have ever had and I got to have it served at my wedding! We also had a cookie buffet that was so delicious! One of the things I keep hearing from people was how good our cake and cookies were!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

The most delicious and beautiful cakes I've ever seen! I was beyond happy when I saw our wedding cake. They took a very difficult design that I found on pinterest and replicated it for me. It looked so amazing!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Excellent service, great designs, and impeccable taste! Everyone loved the red velvet with cream cheese, and I loved the way my fondant 3 tier cake design. This bakery will delivery all the details you need + more. So glad my venue had them as an option with our paid package...even if they were not under that package I would not go anywhere else.

ARLENE & ANTHONY
10/04/2014

Beverly's exceeded our expectations for our wedding cake. From the design to the taste everything couldn't have been more perfect! The price was affordable. Carmela was awesome! in helping us pick the best cake for us and our size wedding. We were able to choose a couple different flavors and all were amazing. Thank you Beverly's!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Beverly's Best was recommended to me by a fellow bride and I am SO happy we were able to get our wedding cake through them. Carmella was so sweet and fun to work with, and our cake was absolutely stunning. My bridal shower cake was also bought through Beverly's Best and it was also stunning and so delicious!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We ordered our Engagement cake and Wedding Dessert Bar from Beverly's Best and it was Delicious! Jennifer was very helpful with helping us pick the perfect combination of desserts for the wedding day and it was definitely a crowd pleaser!!! :) Our Wedding cake was a 3 tier lemon raspberry cake OMG!! Melt in your mouth delicious. the other desserts we chose were the mini cupcakes, cake pops, cookies, brownies and macrons. The perfect touch that almost everything was matched to our orange and teal wedding colors.

Private User
Recently Married

Loved my wedding cake and it was sooooo good and tasty. They have a wide selection of styles and work well with any type of budget. Just loved them!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Beverly's Best is simply delish! I grew up in Brea, so I already knew of them and ate their cakes before. And I was thrilled that their cake came with Summit House's package! Admittedly, the tasting was sub-par. But I know they probably have us taste the old cakes no one wants. But the cake the day of was SO good. They gave us the top layer of the cake to freeze, but we ate it three days later hahaha we couldn't wait!

They charge extra for fondant, which were the types of cakes that looked amazing to me. But they suggested a few styles that didn't need fondant but could still look beautiful. I'm so glad they didn't pressure me into getting the fondant cakes that I loved because our cake was so beautiful and perfect. I would definitely suggest going with Beverly's!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Our wedding cake was absolutely perfect. A beautiful three-tier cake, white with pale pink elegant design and artfully placed flower decor. It looked amazing and was absolutely delicious. A highlight of our wedding planning (especially for my sweet-tooth husband) was cake tasting at Beverly's Best Bakery. We decided to have a chocolate base, vanilla with strawberry fill for the second tier, and red velvet for the top tier. We FINALLY enjoyed our top tier a few weeks ago for our 1 year anniversary-- totally worth the wait! Along with our cake, we decided to also order about 120 pieces of delicious desserts to go along with our cake. They were so sweet throughout the process and very helpful. Thank you, Beverly's Best!

Private User
1+ year ago

The cappuccino flavored cake was delicious and moist! The frosting was light and had just a hint of sweetness, but the red velvet section was dry and seemed like it had been frozen then thawed.

Kathy
06/28/2014

Beverly's makes the best wedding cakes I have ever eaten. We used them for both our daughters weddings and they were delicious. They are so welcoming when you come for your cake tasting and they are so generous in their serving size. I'm always so happy to have cake left over so we could enjoy it after the wedding.

Kristen
06/14/2014

The Best!! A pleasure to work with and the cakes were delicious!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Jennifer is awesome!!! She is the owner of the bakery, so friendly, creative. THE CAKE WAS SOOOO GOOD. i'm not a sweet person, but when my husband cut the cake & put it in my mouth, honestly it taste like heaven. I never had a cake taste that great before. Her macaroons was also deli-sh! She opening a 2nd bakery, I cant wait to order more cakes from her.