Betsy Robinson's Bridal Collection

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.3

I recently just got my wedding dress here about 2 weeks ago and i worked with Ruth. Let me just say that Ruth was absolutely outstanding. Not only did she know what she was talking about for each style of dress and the way it would fit my body type, but she was so sweet and made it all about me. She was just amazing and i cant get over how helpful she was. I ended up picking out the dress of my dreams thanks to her ! :)

I ended up getting an Essence of Australia dress. For those of you who like simple lace with a little sparkle.... essence of australia is the way to go :) I cant wait to wear the dress on my big day yay !

Betsy Robinson's Bridal Collection responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your very sweet review. It is so nice to hear one of our wonderful consultants receive praise, but most of all it is wonderful to hear you find the perfect dress. We wish you all the best.

1 Review
[Private]

This was the best bridal shop I visited. I highly recommend Maria! She was kind, patient and worked within my budget. She always didn't pressure me to purchase a dress right away. She is amazing!

Betsy Robinson's Bridal Collection responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our salon. Your kinds words mean a lot to us, and we are so happy you had such a great experience.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I had originally emailed Betsy Robinson to set up an appointment for a trunk show and they were very quick to email me back and answer all of my questions. They were very flexible with my appointment. I was paired up with Ashley and she was a dream to work with! I told her about the dress that I had found online and she made sure it was set aside for me to try on and it happened to be the dress that I purchased that day!

Could not be happier with Ashley and my entire experience with Betsy Robinson.

Betsy Robinson's Bridal Collection responded with the following comments:

Hi Mandi! Thank you so much for taking the time to review our salon. We are so pleased that you had a great experience and were able to find your dream dress. We wish you all the best as you plan the rest of your big day!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

This past Spring I had the pleasure of visiting Betsy Robinson's bridal salon in search of the perfect wedding gown.

When I arrived, I was overwhelmed by the selection of gorgeous dresses. I signed in with the receptionists, both of which were super helpful and friendly and then waited for my consultant to greet me.

In less than 5 minutes, I was greeted by a super bubbly girl named Ashley. I was immediately at ease with her. She directed my mom and I to certain sections of gowns based on my price point and style and also selected gowns herself for me to try on. She was so patient and helpful and had such an amazing eye for style. I tried on about 6 dresses before I found the one. I'm pretty sure Ashley knew as soon as I did that this was my dress because she disappeared momentarily and came back with accessories to "jack me up." :) She was so attentive and tried so many different looks and gave me the confidence that this was, in fact, my dress.

This was my first time shopping for a dress and I never in my wildest dreams thought I would purchase my gown that day, but as it was part of a sample sale, I couldn't resist. I left that day with my gown and returned a couple of months later to purchase accessories.

I loved absolutely everything about my experience w Betsy Robinson and Ashley and would highly recommend this salon for girls looking for the dress of their dreams!

*On a side note, I did come here to look for bridesmaids dresses since they offer 10% off on everything else you buy at the salon once you've purchased a wedding dress and that experience was not as great. We were pretty much left on our own and I found myself looking for the consultant to grab clips to fit my own bridesmaids even though I did have an appointment. So if you're looking for bridesmaid dresses with a big group of girls, this might not be the best place to go...

Betsy Robinson's Bridal Collection responded with the following comments:

Sarah, thank you so much for taking the time to review our salon. We really appreciate your kind words, and we are so happy you had such a great experience. We also appreciate your patience with us in shopping for bridesmaids dresses. It is a busy department and naturally more of a self-guided experience than bridal, but we are always looking to make improvements and your comments help. Congratulations and all the best.

08/29/2015

The team at Betsy Robinson Bridal was AMAZING! I received a few recommendations from friends to try out Betsy Robinson Bridal and saw they were having a trunk show of the designer I was interested in. Making my appointment was easy and they were very accommodating with my schedule. When we arrived the show room was busy but in a good way. We were assigned Betsy and taken back to a private fitting room. This was my first time trying on wedding dresses and I had no idea what style, color, cut, fit or anything and Betsy couldn't have been more helpful. She had me pull 5 dresses I liked from the trunk show and start from there. After trying on the first 3 and not being over the moon about any of them, She brought in a dress that was a completely different style and color and sure enough that was THE ONE! I highly recommend Betsy Robinson Bridal to all brides! Their professionalism and knowledge and unbeatable.

Betsy Robinson's Bridal Collection responded with the following comments:

Jessica, thank you for taking the time to review our salon. We appreciate your kind words, and we are so happy you had such a great experience shopping for your bridal gown. Betsy loves to be able to work with brides, and we are so happy you had the opportunity to benefit from her years of bridal experience. We wish you all the best!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Made only one visit to a bridal salon to pick my dream dress, and Robinson Bridal was it! I had brought my mom and my two aunts, who were all excited to be there and not afraid to show their emotions after seeing me try each beautiful gown. Kelli, our consultant, was very helpful and understanding of the style I was looking for. She ended up picking a dress for me that I had originally overlooked... I fell absolutely in love with it and ordered it right away! Even after my guests kept pulling more gowns off the racks for me to try on, she never complained and was actually very supportive. The dresses they carry are stunning and affordable. I totally felt like I was working with the NY Kleinsfeld staff and had a great time ;) I highly recommend these guys for their vast selection and their professionalism. Thank you for everything, Robinson Bridal!!

Hi Kristina!
Thank you for writing such a lovely review. We are so pleased that you had such a great time picking out your dress and that you could share the experience with your family. We wish you all the best as you continue to plan for your big day!

[Private]

I loved Betsy Robinson! This was the second and final store I went to before purchasing my wedding gown. I booked an appointment during a weekday I had off (highly recommended, as they can get quite busy over the weekend!) and they were ready for me the second I came in. Rose was my assistant and she was the sweetest thing! I told her my price limit and she showed me the dresses that fell within my range and allowed for me to browse them myself. After describing my dream dress, she immediately grabbed a few dresses that I would have never given a second glance to. She recommended the second dress I tried on and I was sold immediately. It was during a sample sale so I got it for an incredibly discounted price. No hassle, no rush, and very personable. I recommended BR to my best friend a few months later for her wedding dress and she ended up purchasing her dress on the spot.

Betsy Robinson's Bridal Collection responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are so happy you had such a good experience, and that you were able to take advantage of our consultant's expertise. What is most wonderful is that you found your dream dress and we wish you nothing but the best. Thank you again.

[Private]

I worked with Ashley Davis to find my dress. I had two different appointments (so I could think my decision over before buying my dress) and she was wonderful both times. She pulled dresses that worked with my body type and listened to what I want to try on and what my mom and sisters wanted me to try on. She was never pushy with the sale and allowed me as much time as I needed. I highly recommend working with Ashley. I haven't had any fittings yet but I know a bunch of friends who have all had great experiences there.

Betsy Robinson's Bridal Collection responded with the following comments:

Thank you for such a lovely review. We are so happy you had a great time finding your dress and a great time working with Ms. Davis. We hope the rest of your planning is going great, and we are excited to work with you during fittings.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Ashley Davis was AMAZING!!! She listened to my ideas and chose dresses that made me look fabulous! She was personable, attentive, and really understood my personality after only a few minutes. Even after returning twice to BR, I am confident in my final decision. My dress is beautiful and I will look phenomenal on my wedding day! Thanks Ashley!!!

Betsy Robinson's Bridal Collection responded with the following comments:

Nicole, thank you for the kind words. What a coincidence, we think Ashley Davis is amazing, too! And we know you will look fabulous on your wedding day. Thank you for letting us be a part of such a special occasion. Best wishes.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

This place can get a bad rep at 1st because the women can come off as standoffish. But then i met Barbara. I worked with her for 1 year. She made sure i was comfortable in my skin before i chose a dress. Plus she was honest good or bad which is needed when shopping for such an important dress. People try to be professional with me but i am a personable person plus this is a personal event so it doesn't makes since to be serious the entire time. Barbara made sure she had the jokes coming to lighten the mood when needed. Now about the store. The store had a awesome selection but the dresses are expensive and in some cases overpriced but they are high quality so worth the coins. I appreciated that the owner came out to shake my hand after i put my deposit on my dress. The seamstress was ok but again very expensive however very worth. If you want a high end expensive dress with great quality and can deal with stuck up attitudes then go here. If you can't deal with stuck up attitudes but want a great dress go here anyway just ask for Barbara. She completed my experience from the very beginning to the end. See the wedding experience is already stressful and having a welcoming personality to help just 1aspect be easy is always appreciated.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I loved the girls here Ashley and Kate were very attentive and found the exact dress I was looking for with the perfect accessories cant wait to go back for my bridesmaids dresses and other odds and ends

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I found the most exquisite service at Betsy Robinson. Maria, particularly, was awesome in helping me find the perfect gown. She is truly a lovely person. We were also able to find beautiful gowns for my mother and my mother in law. I was extremely happy and satisfied with my experience.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I found a beautiful dress with the help of my wonderful consultants! Kind and helpful, this bridal studio really made me feel special for my wedding day.

Betsy Robinson's Bridal Collection responded with the following comments:

Katelyn, thanks for your kind review. We are so glad you had a great experience, and we wish all the best!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I found my dream dress on the makers website, and Betsy Robinson's carried the maker. I called ahead to inquire, and they just happened to be having a trunk sale in a few weeks. They ordered the dress I wanted in the color I requested. I ended up loving the dress, and got a discount for purchasing it during the trunk show. All the women in the boutique were so sweet and complimentary when I tried on my dress and made me feel wonderful. The woman helping us, Ashley, was the best! The alterations process was really easy and I'm so glad I went through them. Overall, I am so pleased with my dress and what we paid!

Betsy Robinson's Bridal Collection responded with the following comments:

Shannon, thank you so much for reviewing our salon. We are so pleased that you were able to order the dress of your dreams, and we are so happy that you chose to do it through us. We wish you all the best, and we thank you for the kind words. Congratulations again.

1 Review
Recently Married

I am the mother-of-the bride who lives out of town in Ohio. She came home for just one weekend to try and find a dress for her November wedding. Based on the designers Betsy Robinson's carried, and the good reviews, I set up an appointment for my daughter. Fortunately, this shop was hosting a Trunk show the same weekend of our appointment for the designer my daughter was interested in (WToo and Waters). The service was exceptional...even though the shop was very busy the weekend we were there. The assistant stayed with my daughter the entire time, pulled dresses that we hadn't even considered but which were a surprising success once they were on the bride. We left to look at another shop and there was no pressure or "hard sell". When we came back, the assistant patiently pulled the dress my daughter wanted to try on again. It convinced us that the dress was the one. We also looked at brides maids dresses and made another appointment the next morning with the bride and her sister. Again, we got excellent service and ended up deciding on a dress for the brides maids. The merchandise was really lovely, the shop was very roomy and a pleasure to visit. The assistants knew the merchandise very well and were so helpful. We received a discount on the brides dress because it was a style from the trunk show, and then received a discount on the brides maids dresses as. The merchandise was good quality and seemed to be fairly priced given the quality of the dresses. The other shops where my daughter looked charged the same prices for lesser quality dresses. I would definitely recommend this shop for future brides and their mothers.

Recently Married

I shopped around a lot, and it all stopped here. I knew my dress was THE dress as soon as I saw it. I was in love. You will find gorgeous dresses here as well and friendly and helpful staff.

Betsy Robinson's Bridal Collection responded with the following comments:

Thanks for taking the time to review our salon. We are so happy you found your gown and enjoyed our selection. Congratulations.