Betsy Robinson's Bridal Collection

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
[Private]

I had an absolutely wonderful experience! My bridal consultant was Rose, and she was really helpful and genuinely cared about making me happy. She took the time to find dresses that would fit me appropriately and had my sense of style. She really knows what she is doing and has a great eye for the perfect dress. Rose was very professional in all aspects and made me feel like a valued customer.

I also worked with Maria, regarding some questions and concerns that I had. She was professional and easy to talk to, to help reassure my questions and concerns were taken care of.

Overall, I had a great experience here and would HIGHLY recommend checking this place out. They have a great team who are all knowledgeable and ready to assist you in any way you need!

Betsy Robinson's Bridal Collection responded with the following comments:

Dear lovely Bride, we are so happy that you had a wonderful experience at our salon, and we thank you for taking the time to write such kind words. We are very proud of all of our staff, and we are happy that they were able to help you find exactly what you were looking for. Best wishes from all of us!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

After having visited two previous salons and having two completely different experiences (one good and one beyond horrible) I was hesitant to make the journey to Baltimore to Betsy Robinson's Bridal Salon. I walked in with a list of dresses I wanted to try on and while none of them were there, I was quite surprised to see the large selection. My consultant Katelyn listened to my budget, my thoughts on the type of dress I was looking for, and then helped to make some suggestions while encouraging me and my family to pick out dresses. There were other brides there trying on dresses, yet I was clearly her only focus. She did not bother with time and was not at all pushy. She listened to me and made me feel comfortable. She helped me to enjoy the process and try on different things that I would have hesitated to try on before. It was just icing on the cake that I found my dress there. Regardless of if I found my dress that day or not, I had an amazing time and was grateful that Katelyn was there to help me out! By the time we got the measurements and were getting ready to leave we looked at the time and realized that the salon had closed at least 30 minutes prior and nobody was even attempting to say anything to us! They were still encouraging us to take our time! Great quality, great service, great selection!

Betsy Robinson's Bridal Collection responded with the following comments:

Hi Tara! Thank you so much for writing such a lovely and informative review. We know that your experience will help other brides as they navigate the waters of bridal dress shopping. We are so happy that you had such a wonderful time finding your gown and that you were able to benefit from the knowledge and attention of our staff. We wish you all the best as you continue to plan your special day.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I had the most wonderful experience at Betsy Robinson! My first appointment was early in the day on a Monday. My grandmother came with me because of her impeccable taste and knowledge on dresses. As we entered the elevator, we struck up conversation with a pleasant woman going to the same location. It happened to be Betsy herself (yes, she does exist)! We were promptly introduced to our consultant, Mary, upon arrival. Mary sat down and listened to our thoughts and ideas. She took notes and began to pull dresses of what I envisioned. As I walked out of the fitting room with each dress, Betsy gave her professional opinion on two dresses that I had narrowed down as "the one". Mary was extremely patient and full of ideas during the process. I had two more appointments lined up after the first meeting. My schedule is hectic, yet Mary was willing to go the extra mile to meet me at the shop on her day off. I asked Mary for her cell phone number in case I thought of any questions regarding 'the dress' after I left and she did not hesitate. I must have texted Mary 10 times the next day asking questions about the dress before purchasing it. She was very responsive, professional, and knowledgeable. On the day of purchase, I texted Mary to ask her if she had a specific dress in the store that I found on a designers website. She responded back and pulled the dress for me to try on last minute. I ended up purchasing this dress that evening. My dress is due to arrive at the shop sometime in November. I still need alterations and accessories which I will be purchasing in the next 2 months. I will write a follow-up review on those experiences as well. So far, so good! The amount of different designers and dresses is amazing. You have so many options at Betsy Robinson. I encourage ALL brides to start their wedding dress shopping process here. You will not be disappointed! Good luck future brides and thank you Mary!

Dear Brooke,
Thank you for the very kind review. It was everyone's pleasure to help you find the perfect wedding gown, and we are happy to have been able to go the extra mile. We appreciate all your compliments, we thank you for shopping with us, and we look forward to working with you to make sure your gown is just right for your special day.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I recently just got my wedding dress here about 2 weeks ago and i worked with Ruth. Let me just say that Ruth was absolutely outstanding. Not only did she know what she was talking about for each style of dress and the way it would fit my body type, but she was so sweet and made it all about me. She was just amazing and i cant get over how helpful she was. I ended up picking out the dress of my dreams thanks to her ! :)

I ended up getting an Essence of Australia dress. For those of you who like simple lace with a little sparkle.... essence of australia is the way to go :) I cant wait to wear the dress on my big day yay !

Betsy Robinson's Bridal Collection responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your very sweet review. It is so nice to hear one of our wonderful consultants receive praise, but most of all it is wonderful to hear you find the perfect dress. We wish you all the best.

1 Review
[Private]

This was the best bridal shop I visited. I highly recommend Maria! She was kind, patient and worked within my budget. She always didn't pressure me to purchase a dress right away. She is amazing!

Betsy Robinson's Bridal Collection responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our salon. Your kinds words mean a lot to us, and we are so happy you had such a great experience.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I had originally emailed Betsy Robinson to set up an appointment for a trunk show and they were very quick to email me back and answer all of my questions. They were very flexible with my appointment.
I was paired up with Ashley and she was a dream to work with!
I told her about the dress that I had found online and she made sure it was set aside for me to try on and it happened to be the dress that I purchased that day!

Could not be happier with Ashley and my entire experience with Betsy Robinson.

Betsy Robinson's Bridal Collection responded with the following comments:

Hi Mandi! Thank you so much for taking the time to review our salon. We are so pleased that you had a great experience and were able to find your dream dress. We wish you all the best as you plan the rest of your big day!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

This past Spring I had the pleasure of visiting Betsy Robinson's bridal salon in search of the perfect wedding gown.

When I arrived, I was overwhelmed by the selection of gorgeous dresses. I signed in with the receptionists, both of which were super helpful and friendly and then waited for my consultant to greet me.

In less than 5 minutes, I was greeted by a super bubbly girl named Ashley. I was immediately at ease with her. She directed my mom and I to certain sections of gowns based on my price point and style and also selected gowns herself for me to try on. She was so patient and helpful and had such an amazing eye for style. I tried on about 6 dresses before I found the one. I'm pretty sure Ashley knew as soon as I did that this was my dress because she disappeared momentarily and came back with accessories to "jack me up." :) She was so attentive and tried so many different looks and gave me the confidence that this was, in fact, my dress.

This was my first time shopping for a dress and I never in my wildest dreams thought I would purchase my gown that day, but as it was part of a sample sale, I couldn't resist. I left that day with my gown and returned a couple of months later to purchase accessories.

I loved absolutely everything about my experience w Betsy Robinson and Ashley and would highly recommend this salon for girls looking for the dress of their dreams!

*On a side note, I did come here to look for bridesmaids dresses since they offer 10% off on everything else you buy at the salon once you've purchased a wedding dress and that experience was not as great. We were pretty much left on our own and I found myself looking for the consultant to grab clips to fit my own bridesmaids even though I did have an appointment. So if you're looking for bridesmaid dresses with a big group of girls, this might not be the best place to go...

Betsy Robinson's Bridal Collection responded with the following comments:

Sarah, thank you so much for taking the time to review our salon. We really appreciate your kind words, and we are so happy you had such a great experience. We also appreciate your patience with us in shopping for bridesmaids dresses. It is a busy department and naturally more of a self-guided experience than bridal, but we are always looking to make improvements and your comments help. Congratulations and all the best.

08/29/2015

The team at Betsy Robinson Bridal was AMAZING! I received a few recommendations from friends to try out Betsy Robinson Bridal and saw they were having a trunk show of the designer I was interested in. Making my appointment was easy and they were very accommodating with my schedule. When we arrived the show room was busy but in a good way. We were assigned Betsy and taken back to a private fitting room. This was my first time trying on wedding dresses and I had no idea what style, color, cut, fit or anything and Betsy couldn't have been more helpful. She had me pull 5 dresses I liked from the trunk show and start from there. After trying on the first 3 and not being over the moon about any of them, She brought in a dress that was a completely different style and color and sure enough that was THE ONE! I highly recommend Betsy Robinson Bridal to all brides! Their professionalism and knowledge and unbeatable.

Betsy Robinson's Bridal Collection responded with the following comments:

Jessica, thank you for taking the time to review our salon. We appreciate your kind words, and we are so happy you had such a great experience shopping for your bridal gown. Betsy loves to be able to work with brides, and we are so happy you had the opportunity to benefit from her years of bridal experience. We wish you all the best!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I love my dress from here! I also had alterations done and they did a fabulous job. I needed alterations done a few times and they were easy to work with and listened to what I wanted. Enjoyed doing business with them.

Dear Lovely Bride,
Thank you so much for your kind review. We couldn't be happier to have helped with your special day, and we know it was just wonderful. All the best form all of us.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I went there without an appointment, and they allowed me to still have a session. I told the associate what I wanted and the first dress she pulled was THE ONE. extremely happy with my purchase.

Betsy Robinson's Bridal Collection responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Decodia, for such a nice review of our salon. We are so happy we were able to accommodate you and even happier that you were able to find the perfect gown.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

The ladies at Betsy Robinson are amazing and were so helpful from the beginning to end. Buying my dress was such a breeze there and they do a great job on alterations. Very friendly and professional, for bridesmaids too!

Hi Kathleen,
Thank you so much for your review of our salon. We truly appreciate your business, and we are so proud to have helped you with such a special occasion. Congratulations!

They are amazing! Go!

Truly, this was the only place I went shopping for a wedding dress because I fell in love! My dress was absolutely gorgeous; I loved every inch of it. But, what makes Betsy Robinson's special is the people that work there. The service is unbeatable. And by service, I mean everyone from the person that helped me find my dress, to the manger (Maria), to the seamstress and the ladies in the alterations department. It was a wonderful experience. They work hard to ensure that you feel beautiful and everything looks and fits they way you want it to. I have never met people in a business who were so genuine and kind. Every time I went in for alterations, I felt like I was family not just another customer.

Also, the jewelry designer they carry, Thomas Knoll, is also a genius. The rose gold pieces he created for me were beautiful.

Izzy

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Made only one visit to a bridal salon to pick my dream dress, and Robinson Bridal was it! I had brought my mom and my two aunts, who were all excited to be there and not afraid to show their emotions after seeing me try each beautiful gown. Kelli, our consultant, was very helpful and understanding of the style I was looking for. She ended up picking a dress for me that I had originally overlooked... I fell absolutely in love with it and ordered it right away! Even after my guests kept pulling more gowns off the racks for me to try on, she never complained and was actually very supportive. The dresses they carry are stunning and affordable. I totally felt like I was working with the NY Kleinsfeld staff and had a great time ;) I highly recommend these guys for their vast selection and their professionalism. Thank you for everything, Robinson Bridal!!

Hi Kristina!
Thank you for writing such a lovely review. We are so pleased that you had such a great time picking out your dress and that you could share the experience with your family. We wish you all the best as you continue to plan for your big day!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I loved Betsy Robinson! This was the second and final store I went to before purchasing my wedding gown. I booked an appointment during a weekday I had off (highly recommended, as they can get quite busy over the weekend!) and they were ready for me the second I came in. Rose was my assistant and she was the sweetest thing! I told her my price limit and she showed me the dresses that fell within my range and allowed for me to browse them myself. After describing my dream dress, she immediately grabbed a few dresses that I would have never given a second glance to. She recommended the second dress I tried on and I was sold immediately. It was during a sample sale so I got it for an incredibly discounted price. No hassle, no rush, and very personable. I recommended BR to my best friend a few months later for her wedding dress and she ended up purchasing her dress on the spot.

Betsy Robinson's Bridal Collection responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are so happy you had such a good experience, and that you were able to take advantage of our consultant's expertise. What is most wonderful is that you found your dream dress and we wish you nothing but the best. Thank you again.

Recently Married

I worked with Ashley Davis to find my dress. I had two different appointments (so I could think my decision over before buying my dress) and she was wonderful both times. She pulled dresses that worked with my body type and listened to what I want to try on and what my mom and sisters wanted me to try on. She was never pushy with the sale and allowed me as much time as I needed. I highly recommend working with Ashley.
I haven't had any fittings yet but I know a bunch of friends who have all had great experiences there.

Betsy Robinson's Bridal Collection responded with the following comments:

Thank you for such a lovely review. We are so happy you had a great time finding your dress and a great time working with Ms. Davis. We hope the rest of your planning is going great, and we are excited to work with you during fittings.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Betsy Robinson's Bridal Collection is the best bridal salon in Baltimore. I had a great experience working with Betsy, Rose, Barbara, and Melanie at the shop. They each gave me individual attention and made sure my dress was perfect and everything I wanted. When we had a small issue with an accessory, Betsy was fantastic and took control of the situation. She was so lovely and kind to my mother and I. Rose, who sold us the dress, was always so happy to see me in the shop and talked to my mom and four sisters. She is a wonderful saleswoman and really knows her bridal gowns. If you get a chance to work with Rose, do it. She was great. Barbara was the one who always helped me when I can for try-ons and fittings. She was so sweet and helpful. I really enjoyed spending time with her during the fittings. Melanie, our seamstress, was perfection. I felt 100% comfortable with my dress in her hands. She was direct and to the point as well as friendly and caring. Appointments were easy to make and they were always followed up with a reminder card or phone call. Betsy Robinson's Bridal Collection was full service and I am so happy I was decided to purchase my dress from them. Highly recommended!

Betsy Robinson's Bridal Collection responded with the following comments:

Kaitlin, wow, what a lovely review. Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience at our salon and pass along such kind words about those you worked with. We are very proud of all of our staff and so happy they made you feel at ease and special. We know your big day was just wonderful, and we wish you all the best.