Betsy Robinson's Bridal Collection

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.3

I recently just got my wedding dress here about 2 weeks ago and i worked with Ruth. Let me just say that Ruth was absolutely outstanding. Not only did she know what she was talking about for each style of dress and the way it would fit my body type, but she was so sweet and made it all about me. She was just amazing and i cant get over how helpful she was. I ended up picking out the dress of my dreams thanks to her ! :)

I ended up getting an Essence of Australia dress. For those of you who like simple lace with a little sparkle.... essence of australia is the way to go :) I cant wait to wear the dress on my big day yay !

Betsy Robinson's Bridal Collection responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your very sweet review. It is so nice to hear one of our wonderful consultants receive praise, but most of all it is wonderful to hear you find the perfect dress. We wish you all the best.

1 Review
[Private]

This was the best bridal shop I visited. I highly recommend Maria! She was kind, patient and worked within my budget. She always didn't pressure me to purchase a dress right away. She is amazing!

Betsy Robinson's Bridal Collection responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our salon. Your kinds words mean a lot to us, and we are so happy you had such a great experience.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I had originally emailed Betsy Robinson to set up an appointment for a trunk show and they were very quick to email me back and answer all of my questions. They were very flexible with my appointment.
I was paired up with Ashley and she was a dream to work with!
I told her about the dress that I had found online and she made sure it was set aside for me to try on and it happened to be the dress that I purchased that day!

Could not be happier with Ashley and my entire experience with Betsy Robinson.

Betsy Robinson's Bridal Collection responded with the following comments:

Hi Mandi! Thank you so much for taking the time to review our salon. We are so pleased that you had a great experience and were able to find your dream dress. We wish you all the best as you plan the rest of your big day!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

This past Spring I had the pleasure of visiting Betsy Robinson's bridal salon in search of the perfect wedding gown.

When I arrived, I was overwhelmed by the selection of gorgeous dresses. I signed in with the receptionists, both of which were super helpful and friendly and then waited for my consultant to greet me.

In less than 5 minutes, I was greeted by a super bubbly girl named Ashley. I was immediately at ease with her. She directed my mom and I to certain sections of gowns based on my price point and style and also selected gowns herself for me to try on. She was so patient and helpful and had such an amazing eye for style. I tried on about 6 dresses before I found the one. I'm pretty sure Ashley knew as soon as I did that this was my dress because she disappeared momentarily and came back with accessories to "jack me up." :) She was so attentive and tried so many different looks and gave me the confidence that this was, in fact, my dress.

This was my first time shopping for a dress and I never in my wildest dreams thought I would purchase my gown that day, but as it was part of a sample sale, I couldn't resist. I left that day with my gown and returned a couple of months later to purchase accessories.

I loved absolutely everything about my experience w Betsy Robinson and Ashley and would highly recommend this salon for girls looking for the dress of their dreams!

*On a side note, I did come here to look for bridesmaids dresses since they offer 10% off on everything else you buy at the salon once you've purchased a wedding dress and that experience was not as great. We were pretty much left on our own and I found myself looking for the consultant to grab clips to fit my own bridesmaids even though I did have an appointment. So if you're looking for bridesmaid dresses with a big group of girls, this might not be the best place to go...

Betsy Robinson's Bridal Collection responded with the following comments:

Sarah, thank you so much for taking the time to review our salon. We really appreciate your kind words, and we are so happy you had such a great experience. We also appreciate your patience with us in shopping for bridesmaids dresses. It is a busy department and naturally more of a self-guided experience than bridal, but we are always looking to make improvements and your comments help. Congratulations and all the best.

08/29/2015

The team at Betsy Robinson Bridal was AMAZING! I received a few recommendations from friends to try out Betsy Robinson Bridal and saw they were having a trunk show of the designer I was interested in. Making my appointment was easy and they were very accommodating with my schedule. When we arrived the show room was busy but in a good way. We were assigned Betsy and taken back to a private fitting room. This was my first time trying on wedding dresses and I had no idea what style, color, cut, fit or anything and Betsy couldn't have been more helpful. She had me pull 5 dresses I liked from the trunk show and start from there. After trying on the first 3 and not being over the moon about any of them, She brought in a dress that was a completely different style and color and sure enough that was THE ONE! I highly recommend Betsy Robinson Bridal to all brides! Their professionalism and knowledge and unbeatable.

Betsy Robinson's Bridal Collection responded with the following comments:

Jessica, thank you for taking the time to review our salon. We appreciate your kind words, and we are so happy you had such a great experience shopping for your bridal gown. Betsy loves to be able to work with brides, and we are so happy you had the opportunity to benefit from her years of bridal experience. We wish you all the best!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I went there without an appointment, and they allowed me to still have a session. I told the associate what I wanted and the first dress she pulled was THE ONE. extremely happy with my purchase.

Betsy Robinson's Bridal Collection responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Decodia, for such a nice review of our salon. We are so happy we were able to accommodate you and even happier that you were able to find the perfect gown.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Made only one visit to a bridal salon to pick my dream dress, and Robinson Bridal was it! I had brought my mom and my two aunts, who were all excited to be there and not afraid to show their emotions after seeing me try each beautiful gown. Kelli, our consultant, was very helpful and understanding of the style I was looking for. She ended up picking a dress for me that I had originally overlooked... I fell absolutely in love with it and ordered it right away! Even after my guests kept pulling more gowns off the racks for me to try on, she never complained and was actually very supportive. The dresses they carry are stunning and affordable. I totally felt like I was working with the NY Kleinsfeld staff and had a great time ;) I highly recommend these guys for their vast selection and their professionalism. Thank you for everything, Robinson Bridal!!

Hi Kristina!
Thank you for writing such a lovely review. We are so pleased that you had such a great time picking out your dress and that you could share the experience with your family. We wish you all the best as you continue to plan for your big day!

[Private]

I loved Betsy Robinson! This was the second and final store I went to before purchasing my wedding gown. I booked an appointment during a weekday I had off (highly recommended, as they can get quite busy over the weekend!) and they were ready for me the second I came in. Rose was my assistant and she was the sweetest thing! I told her my price limit and she showed me the dresses that fell within my range and allowed for me to browse them myself. After describing my dream dress, she immediately grabbed a few dresses that I would have never given a second glance to. She recommended the second dress I tried on and I was sold immediately. It was during a sample sale so I got it for an incredibly discounted price. No hassle, no rush, and very personable. I recommended BR to my best friend a few months later for her wedding dress and she ended up purchasing her dress on the spot.

Betsy Robinson's Bridal Collection responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are so happy you had such a good experience, and that you were able to take advantage of our consultant's expertise. What is most wonderful is that you found your dream dress and we wish you nothing but the best. Thank you again.

[Private]

I worked with Ashley Davis to find my dress. I had two different appointments (so I could think my decision over before buying my dress) and she was wonderful both times. She pulled dresses that worked with my body type and listened to what I want to try on and what my mom and sisters wanted me to try on. She was never pushy with the sale and allowed me as much time as I needed. I highly recommend working with Ashley.
I haven't had any fittings yet but I know a bunch of friends who have all had great experiences there.

Betsy Robinson's Bridal Collection responded with the following comments:

Thank you for such a lovely review. We are so happy you had a great time finding your dress and a great time working with Ms. Davis. We hope the rest of your planning is going great, and we are excited to work with you during fittings.

Recently Married

Such a wonderful shopping experience!

Betsy Robinson's Bridal Collection responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your review! So glad you had a great experience!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Ashley Davis was AMAZING!!! She listened to my ideas and chose dresses that made me look fabulous! She was personable, attentive, and really understood my personality after only a few minutes. Even after returning twice to BR, I am confident in my final decision. My dress is beautiful and I will look phenomenal on my wedding day! Thanks Ashley!!!

Betsy Robinson's Bridal Collection responded with the following comments:

Nicole, thank you for the kind words. What a coincidence, we think Ashley Davis is amazing, too! And we know you will look fabulous on your wedding day. Thank you for letting us be a part of such a special occasion. Best wishes.

1 Review
Recently Married

I came in last weekend and had an amazing experience with my consultant Mary. She truly was a pleasure to work with! Extremely knowledgable and down to earth. I feel amazing in my gown and I look forward to recommending her to future brides! She's wonderful.

Betsy Robinson's Bridal Collection responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your very kind review of our salon. We are so glad you had such a wonderful experience and benefited from the knowledge and expertise of our staff. All the best from all of us!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

From the first day of trying on dresses, I was super please with Betsy Robinson's Bridal Collection. Even though I "knew" what I wanted, my consultant, based on my body type pulled some dresses that she thought would be amazing, and she was right. During that session, I had the complete attention of my consultant and she really made me feel like I was the star. I fell in love with my dress on that first day. Every fitting after that was professional and still gave me that same feeling of being the center of attention. The seamstresses really did a great job of making my dress perfect for me. Even when I had to move my wedding up 3 months, it wasn't a problem and everything worked out perfectly. I couldn't be happier with how beautiful my dress was and how I looked in it on my wedding day.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

This place can get a bad rep at 1st because the women can come off as standoffish. But then i met Barbara. I worked with her for 1 year. She made sure i was comfortable in my skin before i chose a dress. Plus she was honest good or bad which is needed when shopping for such an important dress. People try to be professional with me but i am a personable person plus this is a personal event so it doesn't makes since to be serious the entire time. Barbara made sure she had the jokes coming to lighten the mood when needed. Now about the store. The store had a awesome selection but the dresses are expensive and in some cases overpriced but they are high quality so worth the coins. I appreciated that the owner came out to shake my hand after i put my deposit on my dress. The seamstress was ok but again very expensive however very worth. If you want a high end expensive dress with great quality and can deal with stuck up attitudes then go here. If you can't deal with stuck up attitudes but want a great dress go here anyway just ask for Barbara. She completed my experience from the very beginning to the end. See the wedding experience is already stressful and having a welcoming personality to help just 1aspect be easy is always appreciated.

Betsy Robinson's Bridal Collection responded with the following comments:

Hi Jazzmonee! Thank you so much for taking the time to review our salon. We are glad you had such a great experience working with Barbara, although we do apologize that you did not feel that same warmth from everyone. Yes, we do have higher end gowns, but we truly have a wide range of dresses to suit every bride's needs and we are so happy you found the perfect dress for your big day. We wish you all the best!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I loved the girls here Ashley and Kate were very attentive and found the exact dress I was looking for with the perfect accessories cant wait to go back for my bridesmaids dresses and other odds and ends

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I found the most exquisite service at Betsy Robinson. Maria, particularly, was awesome in helping me find the perfect gown. She is truly a lovely person. We were also able to find beautiful gowns for my mother and my mother in law. I was extremely happy and satisfied with my experience.