Atlantis Banquets & Events

Professionalism
4.3
Value
Flexibility

Best venue! My wedding was so special thanks to everyone at atlantis! Jayme and patti were awesome to work with even with my 1000 emails daily ! Adrienne my bridal attendant was amazing. She was with me every step of the way and just amazing. I highly recommend this venue to anyone on a budget and looking for a fairy tale wedding ! Awesome place awesome people! Thank u so much for making our night a great memory!

Lori
09/27/2014

We had a wonderful wedding, my family and friends absolutely loved it and had a great time. The only three things that were not perfect was we were unable to bring our own beer in or it was a ridiculous amount of money to do so, we were unsure how to start the event ( took a bit for someone to direct us where to go) however was incredibly wonderful after that. Adrienne was fantastic and was so helpful ( our bridal attendant) and one of the tables escort cards were not put out right away. These were very small things that occurred and besides that the event was amazing, and unique in which all of the guests will talk about for awhile. I can't imagine getting married anywhere else!!!! Thank you Adrienne, Lori, Craig and Jayme. Also to the mysterious captain in the back lol.

Recently Married

Absolutely amazing staff and service

Shannon
09/12/2014

Atlantis was the perfect place to have our wedding. All of our guests went out of their way to tell us how amazing it was and that it was the best weddig they'd ever been to. Nothing fell short of our expectations. I could not have asked for a better day!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Party Supplies
Kristy
09/05/2014

It was a unique venue. Everyone of my guests had a great time, as did we. I heard the food was great but my husband and I did not get a chance to eat anything. There were a couple small things that went wrong but I believe that true for every wedding. Overall great place.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake
Moira
08/08/2014

Everything was fantastic. We had compliments from guests for weeks after the wedding. The entire wedding ran smoothly, I was never bothered by the event staff, they hand eked everything. I couldn't have had a better time!

Recently Married

If you want a unique and amazing venue for your wedding reception look no further than Atlantis Banquets & Events. This venue offers an event that every bride and groom dream of for their wedding day. Our wedding reception far exceeded our expectations from the moment that we were greeted with champagne and strawberries, experienced a unique cocktail hour in the aquarium amongst the sea exhibits, and then went on to enjoy the reception in the beautiful upstairs room overlooking the Peconic River. The service provided by the staff was exceptional beginning with the initial planning with Craig Alexander, to the actual wedding day with Lori, Jayme and Jacquie and all of the other staff who were very attentive to our every needs. The food served throughout the event was delicious and seemed endless. At the end of the evening our out of town guests had the convenience of staying next door overnight at the Hyatt Place East End. Many of our guests commented on how this was the best wedding reception they ever attended. Thank you Atlantis Banquets & Events for making our wedding day a memorable celebration!

Recently Married

Everything about Atlantis was AMAZING! The staff was truly professional and made everything seem personable. They were always there when we need them and they answered all of our questions right away. The amount you get for the price was fabulous! My husband and I couldn't have been happier! All of our guests loved the venue. They loved the feel of the aquarium and just the way it was setup blew them away. We really couldn't have picked a better place to have our wedding!

Danielle
05/22/2014

Experience was great, our day went to well.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Sara
04/06/2014

Our wedding was a dream come true thanks to Atlantis Banquets and Events. Both Steven and I were treated with respect and loyalty and also had top quality service. My family members were so impressed with the unique elegance that Atlantis provided for us. If you are a bride and groom-to-be and are not sure who should host your wedding, choose Atlantis. The recommended vendors such as ADA Photography and Sound Choice Entertainment were absolutely fabulous!

Christopher
04/04/2014

Atlantis was really fantastic, they accomodated me on everything and made the entire process of wedding planning enjoyable for me and my wife. The staff was fantastic both in planning and the day of. I couldn't have been happier with them or any of the vendors they recommended. They were easy and quick to communicate with, the food was excellent, the venue was gorgeous and everyone had a great time. I have family members and friends who hate weddings who stayed till the end and then raved about how unique, different and most important fun and memorable!

1+ year ago
2.9

I feel that somethings were too costly in comparison to other venues, but did not understand why. I found it highly uncommon and did not appreciate the 20% "service charge" being taxed. It only took away from what we would have given as the tax really did add up.

1+ year ago

Our wedding at Atlantis was exceptional! The food was excellent, the price per plate was very reasonable, the atmosphere was spectacular. It's been nearly a month and our guests are still talking about it to their friends, apparently it was the wedding of the year and that's due in large part to the efforts and service by the Atlantis staff. I had to give 3 stars on Professionalism only because we had a conflict the night before the wedding, we were scheduled for our rehearsal but they booked another event and we got shafted. However they did make the venue available to us earlier on our wedding day so we could rehearse then, so they did there best to fix everything as well as they could. I would definitely recommend Atlantis to anyone looking for something more than your typical catering hall, this was truly the experience of a lifetime for us and our guests, and that's thanks to the staff at Atlantis.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I cannot say enough good things about this venue. I had my wedding in the Sea Star ballroom. Everything came out beautiful! The bridal attendant was phenomenal and so nice. Craig in sales was great to work with. Very professional. Worked with each of my vendors seamlessly, and the food in great!!

Debra
10/12/2013
0.5

They did not do anything they said they would do. They did not follow through with their end of the deal. This was my wedding not something you can do over. They ruined it they did not set up the room, broke my cake topper, ruined my mothers memorial candle, threw out her rosary beads, bridal attendant and person in charge of the wedding was terrible, my reveal was in a hotel lobby because they had no back up plan, my photos are horrible, dj was a disaster, They made my family and bridal party walk in the dark with no assistance to the elders walking by them selves and when asked for assistance they were told no. Our day was suppose to be special and Atlantis did not do that at all. We are very upset and tell everyone we possibly can no to do anything with your place. We will make sure we continue to rate you every chance we get to let them know according to Jason Skinner it is acceptable to use this situation as a learning experience to teach your staff. Well thanks hope my wedding was in your learning experience but it is something we can never have again and we waited 10 years to do this and you were suppose to make it special. I also plan to write as far up as I can to let everyone know that Atlantis does not keep their word and feels it is acceptable to do so. i wonder how any of you would feel if your wedding day was ruined because people did not do what they were suppose to do but got paid in full for the event.

Leann
10/04/2013

Our wedding at Atlantis was perfect! The Venue and staff were so helpful and amazing. They all went out of their way to make sure all our needs were meant and taken care of. I would highly recommend Atlantis, they made my wedding day the best day of my life.