Atlantis Banquets & Events

Professionalism
4.3
Value
Flexibility

Best venue! My wedding was so special thanks to everyone at atlantis! Jayme and patti were awesome to work with even with my 1000 emails daily ! Adrienne my bridal attendant was amazing. She was with me every step of the way and just amazing. I highly recommend this venue to anyone on a budget and looking for a fairy tale wedding ! Awesome place awesome people! Thank u so much for making our night a great memory!

Recently Married

Absolutely amazing staff and service

Shannon
09/12/2014

Atlantis was the perfect place to have our wedding. All of our guests went out of their way to tell us how amazing it was and that it was the best weddig they'd ever been to. Nothing fell short of our expectations. I could not have asked for a better day!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Party Supplies
Kristy
09/05/2014

It was a unique venue. Everyone of my guests had a great time, as did we. I heard the food was great but my husband and I did not get a chance to eat anything. There were a couple small things that went wrong but I believe that true for every wedding. Overall great place.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake
Moira
08/08/2014

Everything was fantastic. We had compliments from guests for weeks after the wedding. The entire wedding ran smoothly, I was never bothered by the event staff, they hand eked everything. I couldn't have had a better time!

1+ year ago

If you want a unique and amazing venue for your wedding reception look no further than Atlantis Banquets & Events. This venue offers an event that every bride and groom dream of for their wedding day. Our wedding reception far exceeded our expectations from the moment that we were greeted with champagne and strawberries, experienced a unique cocktail hour in the aquarium amongst the sea exhibits, and then went on to enjoy the reception in the beautiful upstairs room overlooking the Peconic River. The service provided by the staff was exceptional beginning with the initial planning with Craig Alexander, to the actual wedding day with Lori, Jayme and Jacquie and all of the other staff who were very attentive to our every needs. The food served throughout the event was delicious and seemed endless. At the end of the evening our out of town guests had the convenience of staying next door overnight at the Hyatt Place East End. Many of our guests commented on how this was the best wedding reception they ever attended. Thank you Atlantis Banquets & Events for making our wedding day a memorable celebration!

1+ year ago

Everything about Atlantis was AMAZING! The staff was truly professional and made everything seem personable. They were always there when we need them and they answered all of our questions right away. The amount you get for the price was fabulous! My husband and I couldn't have been happier! All of our guests loved the venue. They loved the feel of the aquarium and just the way it was setup blew them away. We really couldn't have picked a better place to have our wedding!

Sara
04/06/2014

Our wedding was a dream come true thanks to Atlantis Banquets and Events. Both Steven and I were treated with respect and loyalty and also had top quality service. My family members were so impressed with the unique elegance that Atlantis provided for us. If you are a bride and groom-to-be and are not sure who should host your wedding, choose Atlantis. The recommended vendors such as ADA Photography and Sound Choice Entertainment were absolutely fabulous!

Christopher
04/04/2014

Atlantis was really fantastic, they accomodated me on everything and made the entire process of wedding planning enjoyable for me and my wife. The staff was fantastic both in planning and the day of. I couldn't have been happier with them or any of the vendors they recommended. They were easy and quick to communicate with, the food was excellent, the venue was gorgeous and everyone had a great time. I have family members and friends who hate weddings who stayed till the end and then raved about how unique, different and most important fun and memorable!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I cannot say enough good things about this venue. I had my wedding in the Sea Star ballroom. Everything came out beautiful! The bridal attendant was phenomenal and so nice. Craig in sales was great to work with. Very professional. Worked with each of my vendors seamlessly, and the food in great!!

Leann
10/04/2013

Our wedding at Atlantis was perfect! The Venue and staff were so helpful and amazing. They all went out of their way to make sure all our needs were meant and taken care of. I would highly recommend Atlantis, they made my wedding day the best day of my life.

Christina
09/15/2013

Loved everything that's everyone there did Craig was amazing

Services Used: Officiant
Marcie
08/10/2013

Fantastic wedding! Everything went very smoothly!

Dina
08/07/2013

It went very smoothly and I enjoyed the day. One thing that usually goes unmentioned is how nice the staff looked. Clean & neat. Very upscale.

Anonymous
10/20/2012

The Sea Star Ballroom is a great venue for a wedding! The staff and service was amazing!

Samantha
10/20/2012

We had a wedding planned for July 4, 2013 but there was a sickness in the family that came on rather suddenly. Craig was wonderful and helped us find a new date that was only a month away. I'm still getting compliments on how our wedding was the wedding of a lifetime (it IS an aquarium after all). The bridal attendant, Jayme and the Captain where amazing. There were a few hiccups along the way, but the wedding was wonderful. We ended up going back the next day to give the bridal attendant and the captain an extra tip (and we're students with little money, so that's saying a lot). I'm already planning our 50th wedding anniversary :)

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake