Antebellum Design, LLC

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

From the moment I met with Marian and Christine, I knew they were who I wanted to work with for my floral needs. I met with many floral companies, but clicked with them immediately. They are very easy to work with and very accommodating. I went through my vision and showed them some ideas on our first meeting. They showed me some concepts and helped me pull it all together. The initial bid was fantastic! Unfortunately, we had to cut the budget unexpectedly, so I went back to them a few weeks later and they were very nice and accommodating in helping me pull my budget down without sacrificing my vision and "cheaping" it out. They discussed flowers options that would save me money and spent time with me to make sure that I was happy with the end result. The day of the wedding, they had already set up everything by the time I arrive (I didn't even get to say hi) and it was GORGEOUS! They did a great job pulling everything together and making sure it was all perfect for me. I would highly recommend them to anyone for their floral needs. They are an absolute joy to work with and did absolutely everything they promised. Thank you Marian and Christine!

kcthompson
06/27/2015

Antebellum Design, LLC in Dallas, Texas was the best! They provided the most beautiful flowers and professional service. Thank you for making our daughter\'s wedding more beautiful that we could ever have imagined! You cannot go wrong with this vendor at all. \r\n\r\nCheri Thompson

Recently Married

Marian was wonderful to work with. The flowers were the most beautiful I have ever seen and they were exactly what we discussed I wanted. She came in way under our budget so we were able to order extra flowers. They were one time professional and even set out extra decorations that I brought and wanted to have with there flowers. They assisted with the clean up at my venue and gave me no stress on my big day. They are also very nice to work with, Marian knows her flowers.

Anne
05/30/2015

Workign with Antebellum was an absolute joy. From the first meeting to the actual wedding! They listened to my daughter's vision and provided exactly what she expected. Marian and her team were professional, kind, and even hand delivered the bridal portrait bouqet to the house. Sincerely, Anne

Recently Married

Rehearsal Dinner out of town. Worked with florist via email. Arrangements were beautiful and exactly what we wanted. Marian worked with us to come within budget.

Services Used: Flowers

ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS VENDOR! Both Marian and Christine were extremely easy and flexible to work with. They made my daughter's vision of her dream wedding become a reality! The flowers they chose were gorgeous! They were priced in the same range as most other floral vendors. Great to work with!!

Services Used: Flowers

Absolutely amazing vendor! Would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a florist! Explained my ideas and vision and they completely exceeded expectations! I didn't have to worry about anything at all!

Recently Married

Marian did SUCH a great job at my wedding helping everything come together perfectly. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous and went perfectly with the look that we wanted. Antebellum was great when preparing for the wedding and listening to the style that I liked and making suggestions/edits of what would look best and it all turned out perfectly. They were so nice to work with and really have a great eye for design.

Recently Married

From the moment I walked into Antebellum months before my wedding until the day everything came together on my wedding day, they were there making sure everything was EXACTLY how I wanted it. At first, I didn't really know what I wanted. I barely knew what colors I was going to be using. The ladies at Antebellum didn't skip a beat. They showed me designs, tried to get me thinking, and promised me that we could keep changing everything up until the last few weeks. Thank goodness for that! Less than a month before the wedding, I felt like I completely changed everything I wanted except for the colors. I decided I didn't want certain flowers, I wanted more greenery, I totally changed my bouquet from perfectly shaped to crazy loose and I was so afraid I was too late. I walked into the shop and told them what I was thinking. Marian and Christine were SO excited that I knew what I wanted that they didn't care that I was changing it up on them! They are so great about making sure every bride gets what she wants for her dream day. I couldn't be more happy with the way everything turned out. My floral was AAAAAAAAMAZING. I couldn't rate Antebellum any higher on the scale or I would have. I recommend them 100%.

Martha
04/17/2015

My daughter and I interviewed several florists to use for her wedding. We had a palette and an idea of the types of flowers and "look" in mind; Marian at Antebellum Designs took those ideas and developed a design idea that was far above and beyond our expectations. She educated us on the seasonal availability of our preferred flowers and gave us choices of backups in case those flowers were not available.

The finished product was breathtakingly beautiful! When Marian delivered the flowers to the venue, I cried. Antebellum Designs will be my "go to" florist from now on.

Dora
03/15/2015

This vendor listened to our needs, changed the proposal as many times as we changed or tweaked our requests. They were amazingly flexible, budget conscientious very responsive. Communicating with them was easy and everything was beautiful.

Doba
03/15/2015

Marian and Christine were pleasures to work with! They helped turn my dream wedding into a fantasy. For the majority of the planning process, I lived out of town, but they were always so prompt in returning calls and emails and alleviating all of my concerns. They sat with me and went through what everything was going to look like, and they worked with me on price. They helped me stay under my price point and were always coming up with ideas on how to make everything even more beautiful while bringing down cost. At the wedding itself, all the guests commented on how beautiful all of our flowers and decor were. The flowers photographed beautifully and I still love looking at them in pictures.. I would recommend Antebellum Design to all my friends, and I look forward to using them for future events.

Services Used: Flowers

If I could give Marian & Christine 10 stars for professionalism & flexibility I would! They were absolutely wonderful to work with through the whole process, including my last minute change to move the ceremony & reception indoors due to weather. We received countless compliments on the flowers. My personal favorite was the heart-stopping arrangement of pink orchids at the entry. The colors were vibrant and the flowers were ultra-fresh. We were still able to enjoy them after we returned from the wedding! I can't say enough about how pleased I am!

Recently Married

From planning to take down, Antebellum Design performed above and beyond any expectation. For the bride who does not quite have a concept of her Big Day, Antebellum Design offers bonanza of event pictures to help with the decision making. For the bride on budget, Marian and Christine, the face of Antebellum Design, have endless ideas to stay in the color scheme, but take on the seasonal flowers and reuse ceremony flower arrangements in reception. In our case, Antebellum Design turned a 21st century wedding into a fairy tale. Young girls attending the wedding wanted the contact numbers of Antebellum for their future use. My favorite comment was,"I never copy people, but I am getting Antebellum Design and I want these exact same flower arrangements." At the time of "Catch the Bouquet" my daughter managed to throw the bouquet high into the chandelier. A second later she was holding a second bouquet, just as beautiful , ready to throw again. Antebellum Design had contingency plan even for this rare situation. Marian and Christine have impeccable taste and class and their positive attitude and energy make the process even more enjoyable. We will chose Antebellum design again for our next big event. Thank you, Antebellum!
We are forever grateful.

Joy
10/18/2014

I only had to meet with Marian and Christine one time to know they were the florists I had to have for my wedding. They connected with me like I wasn't just another bride they were working with, and they made me feel like my wedding was just as important to them as it was for me! They responded to every question I had via e-mail promptly, and I was SO impressed with how they were able to take my tight budget and give me EXACTLY what I had envisioned for an extremely affordable price. I took pictures I found off Pinterest for my flower-filled pumpkin centerpieces, and they were not only able to re-create it, but they made them 100 times BETTER than what I had found! Everything they created was simply stunning. I could not have asked for a better florist than Antebellum Design, and they truly made my wedding day more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. Thank you, ladies! <3

Recently Married

I recently got married at the Nasher and working with Antebellum was simply delightful. Both Marian and Christine’s professionalism and meticulous attention to detail really stood out from day one. They are so easy to work with and they automatically knew what my vision was after our first meeting. With all the obstacles thrown our way from the weather, seating arrangements, and last minute orders, Antebellum truly went above and beyond, seamlessly taking care of all the little details. My centerpieces and layout was everything I could of hoped for and more. You cannot find a better florist and I highly recommend Antebellum!