Antebellum Design, LLC

(5.0 / 5.0)
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I only had to meet with Marian and Christine one time to know they were the florists I had to have for my wedding. They connected with me like I wasn't just another bride they were working with, and they made me feel like my wedding was just as important to them as it was for me! They responded to every question I had via e-mail promptly, and I was SO impressed with how they were able to take my tight budget and give me EXACTLY what I had envisioned for an extremely affordable price. I took pictures I found off Pinterest for my flower-filled pumpkin centerpieces, and they were not only able to re-create it, but they made them 100 times BETTER than what I had found! Everything they created was simply stunning. I could not have asked for a better florist than Antebellum Design, and they truly made my wedding day more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. Thank you, ladies! <3

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From the moment I met with Marian and Christine, I knew they were who I wanted to work with for my floral needs. I met with many floral companies, but clicked with them immediately. They are very easy to work with and very accommodating. I went through my vision and showed them some ideas on our first meeting. They showed me some concepts and helped me pull it all together. The initial bid was fantastic! Unfortunately, we had to cut the budget unexpectedly, so I went back to them a few weeks later and they were very nice and accommodating in helping me pull my budget down without sacrificing my vision and "cheaping" it out. They discussed flowers options that would save me money and spent time with me to make sure that I was happy with the end result. The day of the wedding, they had already set up everything by the time I arrive (I didn't even get to say hi) and it was GORGEOUS! They did a great job pulling everything together and making sure it was all perfect for me. I would highly recommend them to anyone for their floral needs. They are an absolute joy to work with and did absolutely everything they promised. Thank you Marian and Christine!

• Wedding: 10/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I recently got married at the Nasher and working with Antebellum was simply delightful. Both Marian and Christine’s professionalism and meticulous attention to detail really stood out from day one. They are so easy to work with and they automatically knew what my vision was after our first meeting. With all the obstacles thrown our way from the weather, seating arrangements, and last minute orders, Antebellum truly went above and beyond, seamlessly taking care of all the little details. My centerpieces and layout was everything I could of hoped for and more. You cannot find a better florist and I highly recommend Antebellum!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Marian and Christine are amazing at what they do. In speaking with several florists, they were by far the best value. The flowers were ABSOLUTELY STUNNING! They were very flexible with last minute changes I made (actually decreasing my order). Everyone could not raving about all the flowers. It was a combination of orange lilies, orange spray roses, thistle, blue delphinium. I could not have been happier with them. They came on time and everything was well labelled. I would highly recommend this awesome mother-daughter team :).

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Antebellum is AMAZING. These ladies know exactly what they are doing. Not only were they able to help develop my vision with their creative minds, but they exceeded my expectations. After my first meeting with them, I knew I wanted to work with them! I HIGHLY recommend them! You can see some of the photos on my Instagram page @heathernm
AMAZINGLY talented ladies!!!!!!!

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I really couldn't ask for a better vendor or florist. They worked with me to make my floral ideas come to life. Marian and Christine were super flexible and extremely friendly. You can't go wrong with them at all! They're extremely professional and dependable!

• Flexibility: 5.0

I absolutely love Marian and Christine with Antebellum!!! Their work and eye for understanding what vision I had in my head was on point! They were flexible and accommodating to every detail change. Even went out of their comfort zone to give me exactly what I wanted. I couldn't recommend these ladies enough! You will love them :)

• Flexibility: 5.0

Antebellum provided fantastic service. I was planning my wedding from out of town and they were very accommodating to meet with me when I came back to Dallas. Very helpful and very knowledgeable. Multiple guests commented on how beautiful the arrangements and bouquets were! I wouldn't have changed a thing!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Where many brides and MOBs have no idea what they want, we were the opposite. We had a vision of what we wanted and were searching for for a floral design company that could help us bring that vision to life. Not only did they exceed our expectations in that area, but also brought their depth and breadth of experience to create a wedding beyond our wildest dreams. Two weeks after the wedding, I'm still getting comments from wedding guests and friends of those guests, asking about the beautiful florals that created a memorable ambiance and magical evening! Simply priceless!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Marian and Christine were very nice people to work with. Easy to contact and responded to my e-mails quickly. They did an amazing job, and not to mention at a very reasonable price. Everything looked BEAUTIFUL, just PERFECT!!!! We were very happy with our floral design. I highly recommend Antebellum Design, LLC!

• Wedding: 08/29/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Marian and Christine were wonderful to work with. I had no clue what type or color of flowers I wanted and they were very helpful as we started going through their gallery of pictures to determine what I liked. They are both very personable and worked with us on our budget and the flowers looked great on our wedding day. I am very happy we found antebellum designs.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Antebellum was great to work with. I had changed my mind about 3 different times and they were very patient and listened to me each time. The flowers on our cake table were amazing, as were the guest reception tables. Our head table was absolutely to die for as well. I was a bit disappointed in the flowers on our bar. I do not know if it was Antebellum's fault, but I didn't understand fully what they were going to look like. I had a picture for inspiration and the final result looked nothing like the picture. I also thought that the boutineers looked a little worn by the time they made it to the men. But again, I do not know if they just got a little worn during transportation (someone else picked them up since the bouts were going to a different location). Overall, I think that they were very nice to work with and 99% of everything looked great!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Have to say Marian was awesome!!! Easy to contact and coordinate with. Quick responses excellent customer service. Not to mention the AMAZING job she did on my flower arrangements. Very reasonably priced and top quality work. Would recommend 100% every time.

• Wedding: 05/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My first impression of Antebellum described in three words are: caring, professional, and dependable. All of the staff at antebellum were quick to respond and very kind. They are willing to work with your budget without making you feel obligated to spend more. My wedding flowers were an absolute dream. I got so many compliments about my floral arrangements. Antebellum Designs are an absolute charm! Thank you!

• Wedding: 04/19/2014
Laura
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything was beautiful! I highly recommend them!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Our flowers were beautiful! I was so happy with them, especially my bouquet and the altar flowers. Definitely recommend them!

• Wedding: 04/12/2014
940-206-5993
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards