Anne Lord Photography

Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Anne was out of town for our wedding so she had Brian take the lead for our engagement shoot and wedding. HE IS AMAZING!!!! Brian made us feel confident and comfortable to be ourselves. Brian and James captured all of the important moments from our wedding. I have gotten so many compliments on the pictures. They were patient with our guests, made sure we got all of our family members in the photos, and caught every special moment. My husband and I could not be happier with our pictures.

• Wedding: 11/28/2014
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We hired Anne Lord because she photographed my brothers wedding 9 years ago and did a fantastic job so we knew we were dealing with the best. Working with Anne was wonderful. She asks the exact questions to make sure that she is able to capture exactly what you want. She has an eye for beauty and her assistant Brian was just as wonderful. You can tell they are very passionate. The photos were online in less than a week and they are all beautiful! No clue how I'm going to pick which photos I want! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Anne was a pleasure to work with. She made sure to explain the entire process from start to finish and it was stress free. Her photography skills are excellent and we have had many of our wedding guests remark on the quality. She took photos for both our engagement and wedding and they couldn't have turned out better. She was very flexible with scheduling meetings and very prompt in her responses. Her prices are very reasonable and she uploaded our wedding photos to her website early! I would recommend her to anyone in the future.

1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Anne was an absolute pleasure to work with leading up to and during our wedding. She was extremely responsive to all our questions and specific photograph requests. Her photographs are beautiful, she took so many unique and fun shots along with all our standard wedding party and family photos that we have hundreds we love! We highly recommend Anne for your photography needs, she is able to uniquely capture your big day and the photographs are clear and crisp and beautiful!

• Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Anne Lord photography! Our photographers were Jeremy and James and they were absolutely fantastic to work with. They were extremely professional when they needed to be but could also laugh and joke with us to keep things light and relaxing. Our package included an engagement photo shoot which gives the photographer a chance to get to know the couple and vice versa. Of course my husband (then fiancé) was not very excited about this, but by the time we were through even he had to admit that he had enjoyed himself. Some of the photos from the engagement shoot were made into wallet size with the website where the wedding photos would be posted printed on the back. Jeremy/James brought them to the wedding and handed them out to our guests. This enabled our guests to look at our wedding photos online as soon as they were posted and even order their own prints. This was a huge hit! I had several guests remark how well the photographers "blended" in to the background of the wedding and yet they got such amazing shots of the day. They were so organized and asked ahead of time for me to list any group shots that I wanted and they made sure that they were all captured. Additionally, they would check in with me periodically to see if there was anything specific/any groups that we wanted to get together for a shot. I really could not have been happier with their professionalism, personality, quality of work, and value. Thank you Anne, Jeremy, and James for capturing such beautiful memories of our wonderful day!

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
bethn1210
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I absolutely loved working with Anne and her team for our wedding. They were incredibly professional, very timely (uploaded our wedding photos online within 3 days!), and most importantly took great pictures. Our guests even commented about how much they loved our photographers because they were so friendly and managed to be everywhere at the wedding without being in anyone's way. I would absolutely recommend Anne Lord Photography to other brides!

1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We couldn't have asked for a better photographer! Anne was so easy to work with. She is such a nice and genuine person. Anne's work is amazing!! Anne and her team were great to work with and they did a terrific job on the day of our wedding! She knew exactly what to do and how to organize everyone so we got in every picture we wanted! She is so professional and made our day even more special. She was very responsiveness during the planning process and arrived on time the day of the wedding and got right to work. She was recommended to me by two friends who used Anne Lord Photography for their weddings and we are thrilled we went with her!

Thank you Anne for your amazing work, stunning pictures and making the wedding planning easier on our part!

Ally & Sam

• Flexibility: 5.0

Anne Lord Photography was amazing! We have used her services for three major sessions: engagement, grandparents/granddaughter, and wedding. We were so impressed with Anne and the quality of the images from the first session that we scheduled an additional session with my daughter and her grandparents. In addition to quality, Anne was very flexible. Because the wedding was so busy, we forgot to include our baby daughter in some of the family group pictures. Anne photoshopped our daughter in the picture so she would be included in the memories. Most importantly, Anne is very patient and hard working. Weddings are stressful affairs, and she was very responsive to my e-mails. Our wedding pictures were online in less than a week after the wedding. She also finished and sent our albums less than 6 weeks after the wedding! We will be scheduling her services again for our daughter's first birthday.

Thank you, Anne!! I highly recommend Anne Lord Photopgrahy :)

• Wedding: 07/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Anne's photos are completely stunning. I can't help but smile every time I look through them! She was so easy to work with on the day of the wedding, and she always knew exactly what to do to take a great picture. What's more, we had a major request for multiple family photos at the reception, and even though we knew it would be complicated, she pulled it off!

During the planning process, she never let 24 hours go by without answering an email. In fact, I was so impressed by her professionalism and responsiveness that I recommended her to a friend before we'd even had our wedding. Thank you, Anne!
Sarah & Myles

• Flexibility: 5.0

Anne and her staff were completely amazing! From the first meeting to the finalization of picking photos for our album Anne treated us with a wonderful attitude and made the whole process one of ease and enjoyment. Thank you so much Anne, you are a true professional!

• Wedding: 06/07/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We loved working with Anne Lord Photography for our May 31, 2014 wedding in Reston. While Anne herself was already booked that weekend, she assigned two of her assistants (Jeremy and James) to our wedding. We were able to meet with Jeremy, lead photographer, first to make sure it was a fit.

Leading up to the wedding, Anne managed all our requests and details extremely promptly and professionally. She treated us like we were her only clients. She and Jeremy scoped out our wedding venues beforehand to make sure of lighting and where to do the First Look.

The day of the wedding, Jeremy and James were so easy to work with. They took a variety of shots, but weren't obtrusive in the getting ready process. They did a nice job of directing the photos that day (which was no easy task with a large wedding party all talking and laughing), but still remained "in the background" to where we enjoyed our day. In almost all the photographs both photographers took the pictures, so we did not have to worry if one didn't turn out. Also, they were able to shoot different angles at the ceremony, which was a plus.

We also purchased an album from Anne and it is beautiful!

We just loved working with Anne and her team. In a wedding industry that is filled with high-pressure, non-individual service, Anne and her team are the opposite. They knew we trusted them with telling the story of our big day and they came through amazingly. It was well worth the price!

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Anne was such a joy to work with and we were thrilled with the photos from our wedding! In the months and weeks building up to the wedding Anne was always extremely prompt with responses and open to any questions that we had which we definitely appreciated!

On the wedding day her and her team were on time, professional and so nice and helpful throughout the entire day. Anne's photos were gorgeous and she got so many different types of shots as well. We also loved that the pictures from the wedding were up online even before we returned home from our honeymoon! We also ordered a wedding album through Anne and it was so hard to pick our favorite images because there were so many we loved! We are very happy with the album she created.

We would absolutely recommend Anne for any photography needs you have!

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I both were extremely impressed with everything about Anne and her work. She is very quick to respond to any form of communication and her professionalism is out of this world. Both our engagement pictures and wedding pictures were PERFECT!! We just received the wedding album and I cried the first time I looked at it because she captured our wedding and made a storybook that showed every detail of the day in such a beautiful way. She was an absolute joy to work with throughout the entire process. I found her prices to be extremely reasonable and the quality of her work was AMAZING!! I have definitely been recommending Anne to friends and family and my husband and I will use her for future photography.

• Wedding: 05/17/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I couldn't have asked for better photographers on my wedding day than Anne and her assistant, Brian! Anne took the time to find out what was important to me and it was reflected in the pictures they took.

They made sure that everyone was comfortable in front of the camera and provided clear direction. They are so good at what they do, that Anne and Brian took the best pictures of my friends and family that I have ever seen.

Anne was flexible, professional, and a pleasure to work with. Even though she photographs weddings all of the time, Anne made us feel like our day was very special.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Anne to anyone I know. My family is planning on using her services again whenever we need a photographer. Definitely 5+ stars!!

• Wedding: 05/10/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Anne and second shooter Brian photographed my daughter’s wedding recently. They were a pleasure to work with! Not only were the photos awesome (we expected that, haha), but we enjoyed Anne’s personality, flexibility and originality throughout the whole process. As an owner of a service business myself, I really appreciated how efficiently she runs her studio – she delivered finished photos on time (even a day early!) and always got back to us very promptly, never making us feel like we were bothering her. She was always available by email during the planning process to help with the silly questions brides and their mothers have, and offered advice when appropriate. Anne and Brian captured not only my daughter and son-in-law at their best, but family and guests and details as well. We will treasure the photos and the memories forever. Thanks Anne and Brian!!

• Wedding: 04/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

An unbelievable experience! Anne made my wedding day seamless with zero stress! She is quick and produces amazing photos. There were so many I loved I couldn't even narrow it down to 100 for my wedding album! She responds quickly, has a great personality and her prices are beyond reasonable! I would recommend her to anyone, she's awesome!

• Wedding: 04/05/2014
703-435-5292
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards