Alpha & Omega Event Consultants & Florist

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Zandra was a great wedding planner. The flowers and decor were beautiful, they knew exactly what I wanted. The day went very smooth because she made sure everyone was on schedule and all the events that day were on schedule.

Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Mrs. Z and her team have been nothing but wonderful throughout the whole wedding planning process. There have been times where I've felt in the dark about a lot of things, but she and her team have always reassured me that everything will be fine and will get done. I'm the kind of person who likes to be in control of everything, and need to know what's going on at all time. I don't like surprises at all, but Mrs. Zandra took such good care of us! And everything turned so beautifully, it took my breath away! Every detail and aspect of our wedding was perfect! With working and going to school full time, I'm so glad I had decided to hire a planner. :) I will definitely recommend this company to anyone! :)

Private User
1+ year ago
1.7

I wouldn't recommend them to my worst enemy in regards to wedding planning. However, they did a nice job on the flowers. Also, they tend to be on the high end in regards to cost for almost everything.

Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Zandra and her team of planners were excellent! They took away the stress of our wedding day by coordinating every vendor that provided services for us! Plus, they were able to quickly incorporate last minute changes even up until the day of the event. We can not thank Zandra and her team for making our day one of the best days of our lives!!

Private User
1+ year ago

Zandra Bryant and Alpha & Omega Event Consultants did an excellent job putting together the perfect wedding. The attention to detail and great wedding planning acumen provide a great experience for us and our guest. I'd highly recommend them a no nonsense consultation and beautiful event planning...

null
03/16/2013
4.7

After meeting with 3 different planning companies after my now husband and I read reviews online, we met with the Alpha & Omega Staff which by far was the most courteous, knowledgeable, and professional. They told us just how are planning stages would go, and gave us a check sheet to keep us on schedule. We did everything at their office, even met all the vendors, and tastings there too. We even got to the point when we were actually excited when we received calls from the staff about our appts, because we knew that Mrs. Bryant would have something exciting and new for us to see, our would save us some money, or some discount. We had a blast planning for 11 months, and on our wedding day. Eric and I didn't imagine that our wedding would be so extravagant, so beautiful. The Alpha & Omega Company went above and beyond to make Eric and I dreams come true and more. We are forever grateful.

Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Planning

I never had a clue on what I needed and they helped me from the moment I walked in their office till the end of my big day!! I felt very welcomed. They cared more about what made me happy than anything else! Cant wait till my sisters wedding... Hint hint! Thank you sooo much Alpha and Omega

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Alpha and Omega Events and Alpha and Omega Floral were absolutely amazing! Ms. Zandra and Mr. Walter treated me with soooo much love and respect and I think of them as family. Everything was beautiful and I am way more than satisfied.

Alpha & Omega Event Consultants & Florist responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for allowing us to share this special day with you.

Anonymous
2+ years ago
4.3

Alpha and Omega helped me a lot in planning my wedding. We worked together to make the wedding as I pictured.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Awesome, fun, professional, and creative. They took what David and I envisioned and gave me the wedding of my dream. My day wouldn't have been an awesome without these professionals.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Great service, they make you feel like you are family, always try to save you money and give a 110% on their service. They can sure turn what you imagine and looks in magazine come to life! The best choice I'd made, thank you for turn my dream day into reality and take away my stress and headache =)!!!

Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Planning

I love Alpha and Omega, they are very professional, and they made our dreams come true, if we could do it all over again, I would be so happy, it was so amazing and our guest is still talking about how beautiful our wedding was..

This was a very special event for us, as it was heart warm, very touching, and so dear. We are very thankful that we were allowed to meet this couple and be a part of such a joyous event. We pray for continual blessings for them. Thanks so much!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Transportation, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

I'm so Thankful to have had an opportunity to work with Alpha and Omega Event Consultants and more. Ms. Zandra and Walter know how to take your vision and make it a reality. There were soooooo many surprises on my wedding day and they have far exceeded our every expectation. They stick by your side through difficult times and they are constantly encouraging you to stay positive no matter what. I'm so Blessed to have had a chance to work with them and i would refer any Bride to Alpha and Omega. One piece of advice though is to take thier advice when you plan to have a big wedding. They are professionals and know the business and they won't steer you wrong. Thank you alpha and Omega. We love you. Love Bridgette and Bryant Taylor : )

Wedding Date 07/30/011

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Wedding Planning

I love the services I was given everything was very nice.

Angela is always an Amazing Client of ours. We love servicing her every need when it comes to Parties, Weddings, Extravaganzas and all!!

Thanks for ur Patronage!!

Alpha & Omega Family!!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Wedding Planning

From the very first meeting my daughter and I had with Zandra and Walter, we knew we had made the right choice. Everything was taken care of, down to the smallest detail. Our reception venue was an industrial warehouse/office combination: concrete floors, open steel beam ceiling, and a HUGE 24-ft square mural on the wall directly behind where the head table would be. We asked for draping to hide the mural and kitchen area, and lights draped from the ceiling. When I walked in to the reception that evening I was completely stunned! Walter and his crew had transformed the hall into a romantic wonderland! Even the people who worked there had never seen such a beautiful job with decorating. Even now, 7 months after the wedding, we still get compliments on everything. Alpha & Omega - you are the best!! If we ever have another event to plan, you will definately be my first phone call!

Services Used: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Wedding Planning

Alpha and Omega assisted in giving me the best wedding day!!! From their assistance with table decor and ceremony decorations, to center pieces, and a day-of wedding coordinator. There staff is professional and very knowledgeable. I cannot thank Walter, Zandra, Lorreine, and the Alpha and Omega staff enough for all their assistance. The wedding coordinator was amazing and allowed the groom and I to enjoy our day. Thank you so much!! Always, Christina Buth!!!