Alligator Soup

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I am so impressed with the elegant, professional manner Helen and her staff provided for myself and my husband-to-be. Wedding invitations are the very first impression guests receive, and everyone at this beautiful, boutique wedding invitation store was so helpful. I had already ordered invitations online (consuming at least 9 hours of my time as a perfectionist), and was sorely disappointed by the lackluster quality and overall cheap look. Online invites may seem affordable and nice-looking, but have many hidden costs as some don't even come with envelopes! Aaaaand I thought I ordered raised lettering (Joanne taught me the industry term: tomography) but it was regular print AKA cheap and flat! I was amidst a bridezilla meltdown when my fiancee rushed home and drove me to Alligator Soup. Love him! Helen began our consultation asking specific questions about our personal wedding style, venue, and budget. I trusted her immediately as she shared her professional advice and extensive knowledge of wedding etiquette. They help with anything from invitation grammar to literally giving the best wedding pep-talks LOL. The staff are patient, responsive and very pleasant! I even found little wedding party favors in their store. I picked up our invites today and I am SO, SO HAPPY! They are beautiful and perfect! I just can't wait til I can hire them again to design my baby shower invites LOL!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Invitations
Recently Married

After visiting a few different vendors for invitations, I decided to stop into Alligator Soup to check it out. The moment we began speaking with the ladies there I knew we would be ordering from them. They are extremely detail oriented with the invitations and pointed out different things and ideas we never would have thought of. I don't order invitations everyday - in fact this is the first time I've ever ordered them. They were very accommodating and informative. They pointed out various options to consider. I felt so comfortable ordering with them because of their vast knowledge and selection of products.

We recently received our save the dates, invitations, and place cards from them and they are absolutely lovely. They were packaged very well, too! I highly recommend Alligator Soup.

Also, they have an adorable store with all kinds of gifts for various occasions!

Services Used: Invitations

Helen, Joanne, and Nikki were absolutely amazing! I ordered save the date cards, invitations, rsvp cards and envelopes, reception cards, place cards, reception menus, ceremony programs, and table numbers from Alligator Soup. Everything but the invitations, reception cards, and rsvp cards were designed and printed in-house; the invitation sets were ordered from William Arthur through Alligator Soup. The store offers MANY more brands to choose from when ordering stationery of any kind, but the in-house work they do is stunning and a great way to cut paper costs. They are professional and courteous, and can provide a lot of insight when dealing with etiquette questions. I HIGHLY recommend Alligator Soup!

Services Used: Invitations

Great store...great selection...great help!!! I shopped around and Alligator Soup was the best store in Las Vegas for my needs. I bought invitations for my son's Rehearsal Dinner. They are full service to include addressing the envelopes and place cards. They also have beautiful gifts.....it's a desination!!! Helen and Joanne are wonderful to work with!!!!

Recently Married

The ladies at Alligator Soup were a dream to work with! My brother in law designed our saves the dates and the ladies at Alligator Soup were super helpful, answering all our questions and making sure the printing quality was exactly what we wanted. The Save The Dates came out beautifully and we plan on using them for our wedding invitations.

Thank you Alligator Soup!

Services Used: Invitations

I loved my invitations that Helen helped me to order at Alligator Soup. I knew what I wanted and Helen led me right to what I was looking for. She helped me with all the details.
She also gave me a 10% military discount as my fiancé is an Air Force pilot.
I loved my invitations!

Services Used: Invitations

Helen and her staff at Alligator Soup are incredible. Every time I came in to pick out save the dates, invitations, menus, and place cards, they always gave me their undivided attention and I never felt rushed. They were helpful for making decisions, such as how to word the invitations, and also ways to adjust the cost. For example, I bought letterpressed invitations which were expensive, but Alligator Soup printed the menus and place cards in store, which was more affordable. I had considered ordering invitation online, but I'm so happy I came in to Alligator Soup instead. It's nearly impossible to tell the quality of the invitations unless you actually hold them, and it was extremely helpful to have someone there to answer all my questions. I was additionally impressed by the huge selection of invitations! Overall it was a great experience, and I highly recommend Helen and Alligator Soup for anyone buying wedding invitations in the Las Vegas area!

Services Used: Invitations

I have used them for invitations in the past but most recently realized they have so much more! stationary, cards, gifts for the whole family and every event. They even have candles and cookware! As if it couldn't get any better, they have stellar customer service! Wish there were more businesses like you!!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Unique Services (Other)

Joanne at Alligator Soup was AWESOME!!!! She was patient and helpful when my fiancé and I went and looked at our invitations and not sure what we really wanted. I think everyone in Vegas should use Alligator Soup for all of their stationary needs.

Recently Married

I've been coming to Alligator Soup for as long as I can remember. They have wonderful service with the kindest employees and a great selection of invitations as well as gifts and other knick knacks. It's the only place I get my invitations!

Services Used: Invitations

Great customer service and a huge selection of invitations! We spent two hours with the owner, Helen who was able to guide us through the process, help us find an invitation that met our needs budget and quality and provide us with ideas and information that really helped in finding and wording the perfect invitation! They came out amazing! So much better than ordering invitations from the internet.

Services Used: Invitations

I would recommend Alligator Soup to any bride for their invitations or save the dates. The ladies that own the store are very professional and helped me to create the perfect invitations for my wedding. They worked closely with me so that the invitations were detailed with my personal touch. They are a little pricey but definitely worth it.

Services Used: Invitations

OMG, Helen is a walking Wedding encyclopedia. Not only can you purchase every thing needed at Alligator soup (except clothing, of course), but she knows everything one needs AND her lines of products are quite extensive and varied to fit most any budget. Helen takes the time , as long as you need, hours in our case, to make sure you are pleased with the products you have chosen. Her added insight as to what is best is a free bonus! She also can suggest people needed for other parts of the wedding,( tuxes, etc) we feel so honored and fortunate to have fallen into the helpful and caring hands of Helen and JoAnn

Services Used: Invitations

Working with Helen on our invitations, save the dates and thank you cards has been such a blessing! I don't think there's anyone else in town with as much experience as Alligator Soup. Helen pulls out book after book and doesn't mind sitting with you for hours letting you look through every single invitation until you pick the absolute perfect one. They walk you through every detail right down to the correct wording of the envelopes. Ordering all my stationary needs has been done with ease due to the help provided by the ladies at Alligator Soup. I would recommend Alligator Soup to anyone I know! I'll be back for any future stationary needs I may have!

1+ year ago

I worked with Helen and my invitations were perfect. I never felt rushed looking through all of the inviation options and they sent proofs for approval in a timely manner and the invites were delivered as pormised. I am so happy that I used Alligator Soup for the invitations for my wedding!

Services Used: Invitations

I truly appreciated all of their help with my invitations. They knew which way to point me and the appropriate etiquette. They also kept my budget in mind and helped me create an invitation that was elegant and timeless.