Allegria Hotel

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.3

Absolutley wonderfull experience! The professionals at the allegria had everything under control And made my wedding 100% stress free! I didnt have to worry about ANYTHING! In fact....i am now having my baby shower there!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Peter is heaven sent. I owe everything to him. My event was beautiful. It was more then I imagined. Thank you so much Peter and Lisa for my special night.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I cant start how amazing our wedding day was here they are so on point with everything its like your treated like gold there service is so amazing out of this world peter the captain in charge he was dealing with us the whole time couldn't ask for a better person in charge he mad everything so true I just cant get over the quality and service and food I mean everything and the bridal attendant Sandra amazing amazing I tell you and Adrianna the whole staff was so great everything came true for me and my wife I got to give it up to them and Christina santos located in the flower shop downstairs was fantastic worked wonders but again thank you to peter pizzaro and staff you made this wedding complete

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Private User
Recently Married

Catering Manager Lisa Bullock and Event Coordinator Steven Gopaul were amazing. The wedding ceremony (held at the hotel) and reception exceeded our incredibly high expectations in large part due to their efforts. I would strongly recommend having your wedding here; however, there were glitches on the hotel side of things (none having to do with the catering side) as it related to room check-in efficiency, TVs and mediocre staff responsiveness.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We are writing to say a HUGE thank you for everything you did to help us to have a wonderful wedding. Peter (Director of Catering) and his team helped us organize a really beautiful day at the Allegria Hotel. The day itself was more that we could dream. Peter and his team were there with us all along the way and made it easy and simply amazing. Thank you for your patience and endless support leading up to our big day. We're are very pleased that we chose the Allegria Hotel to celebrate our big day!

Our kindest regards,
Lina & Dmitriy
08/16/2014

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Since my husband and I are both born and raised in Long Beach, NY and wanted a beach chic, modern venue for our party, we needed to look no further than the Allegria Hotel in our own hometown.

From the minute we had our first meeting with Peter Pizarro regarding our vision for our event, we were treated with five-star service. Peter and his team were courteous, attentive and accommodating every step of the way – and this often meant being responsive to a barrage of phone calls and e-mails regarding the preparations for our event – every single request was treated with urgency and importance!

Our party was entirely on the rooftop, on a gorgeous summer evening, with impressive views of both the ocean and New York City in the distance. We served our dinner buffet style and entrée selections included the filet mignon, the Mediterranean station and seafood station. Since our event our guests have been absolutely raving about the food! If you want to impress your guests with a MOUND of fresh lobsters, jumbo shrimp, oysters and clams (and who doesn’t enjoy that type of fare in the summer?), this is the place for you to have your wedding!

My husband and I partied the night away and did not have to worry about one single detail during the evening – everything was perfect and surpassed our expectations! Our guests continue to call us in complete awe over the venue, food and service!

Peter and his team did not miss one beat with our party! We experienced nothing but stellar service from start to finish. His team is world class!

For couples who want a sick party in a beautiful venue that will wow your guests on Long Island – the Allegria Hotel is your place!

Edward and Suzanne Segur
New York, NY and Long Beach, NY

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Peter and the team at the Allegria truly made our wedding dreams come true.

From the venue, to the food, to the hotel room block, to the drinks-everything was spectacular and perfectly executed.

I emailed them about 4 times a week, and never felt like I was annoying them (which I'm sure I was)--they answered in such a lovely manner instead of being rude to me.

We have heard over and over how incredible our wedding was, I feel SO honored to have had such a great team behind me to make the dream REAL. REALLY real!

Of course, I had my moments of doubt and paranoia, but I wish I hadn't because I had NOTHING to worry about. 5+++++ stars. An amazing experience and hands down the best day of my life because of the team there.

Thank you Peter and the Allegria.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Allegria not only met our expectations for my daughter's wedding, but greatly EXCEEDED them! It was the most beautiful, elegant wedding, with delicious food and a most pleasant and attentive wait staff.
After signing our contract, I came across many negative reviews online and witnessed a huge turnover in staff. Todd Jacobs left and we wondered what we could expect from the new management. All my fears were unfounded, because the minute that we met with Peter Pizarro, we KNEW that everything would be taken care of with class and attention to detail. He accommodated every request we had, was responsive to any concern whatsoever, and was so helpful in planning the evening. Our guests were positively blown away by the Rooftop venue for the cocktail hour. The passed hors d'oeuvres were delicious and plentiful. There was something for every palate at the cocktail hour and our guests left comfortably satisfied. Not only was the wait staff attentive, but they were also warm and friendly! I have been to so many wedding receptions where the wait staff is surly and practically throws the food and drinks at you - but not here. Lisa, the bridal attendant, anticipated the bride's every need and treated her like a queen. We had the combined appetizer/salad course which was a great idea because people were still full from the cocktail hour and it was a nice amount of food to tide everyone over until the main course. The entrees were OUTRAGEOUS! We selected the sesame tuna, filet mignon and a chicken dish - all were outstanding!
We had a dancing crowd, and it got a little warm on the dance floor, so maybe I should have asked them to pump up the AC, but that is the only thing I can think of that even remotely could have been improved upon. All in all, it was my daughter and son-in-law's dream wedding and we could not have been happier with the venue, food and staff. EVERYTHING was top notch! Thank you Peter and your amazing staff!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

I cannot say enough about this wedding venue. I had attended a wedding here two years before I was even engaged and I knew from that moment that the Allegria Hotel was the one and only place I wanted to get married at. We booked and began working with Ginny Jacobs but found out two months prior to my wedding that she had resigned as well as her son and executive chef Todd Jacobs. We were reassigned to Peter Pizarro, who is the new cateering director, and felt we could not have gotten any luckier! The new chef provided a new menu that blew away our originial menu. We were able to provide Filet Mignon as a choice on the menu despite paying for the lowest tiered food! He went above and beyond to meet every expectation we had. We had our ceremony and cocktail hour on the rooftop and our reception for 120 guests in the ballroom. From start to finish there is not one thing I can think of that went wrong or I was displeased with. Our maitre'ds Jonathan and Jonathan as well as my bridal attendant, Nancy, were all god sent angels who anticipated our every need before it happened. Every person who worked our wedding was nothing but accomodating, pleasant and professional. This hotel is truly a class act. I cannot thank my husband enough for having our wedding here and for the Allegria Hotel for ensuring that I had the wedding of my dreams.

Rebecca
07/18/2012

First I want to say that the Allegria was the best of the best. My wedding wasn't the traditional wedding that everyone normally has. My ceremony was on the beach following that my wedding guest of 25 people and i had coctail for an hour and then a sit down dinner in what they call the "Sexy room" and boy was it eligant. the way the seats were arrainged was perfect for the amount of guest we had. The food was good for a wedding. The hotel staff was awesome and always helpful. Brides i would suggest that you get a suite the night before like I did so there will be no stress. I had my hair and make up come to me. The wedding coordinator who I feel was so very nice and accommadationg was Nicole O. She helped me every step of the way. My wedding was on a very tight budget she was understanding and tried to help me everyway possible. Hands down my husband and i plan to come here to renew our vows because it was just that nice. DO NOT HESITATE ALLEGRIA IS THE PLACE TO GET MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!! VERY UPSCALE AND CLASSY PLACE YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
JaiTe
09/11/2010

I cant be happier with the Allegria, they completely blew me and my wife away
The most important thing i can tell someone who is considering the allegria is DO NOT LISTEN TO THE BAD REVIEWS ON LINE. Im glad i didnt
The staff was professional, courteous, and more accomodating than i could ever expect.
I have friends that work in the hotel and restaurant industry and the told me that the service and staff was the best they have ever seen....as a matter of fact one of them couldnt beleive that each table had its own server and bus boy, drinks were never empty...i mean never!!!! I really recommend at least taking a look at this place its awesome!!!! I wish i could get married there every weekend.
p.s. Ive been back several times since my wedding...oh by the way if you get married there they treat you like a v.i.p. afterwards like if you need a room and they are booked they will accomodate you at any cost and you will get a room and you dont have to do minimum 2 days...again do NOT listen to the negative online reveiws !!!!!!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Katie
07/17/2010

We had an amazing wedding! Working with Tiffany and Crystal was great! They went above and beyond to create perfect memrories!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Allegria was amazing, they did everything we asked them to do. They really have the most elegant space we've seen, our pictures are unforgettable.
One hint: ask them to crank up the AC in the ballroom well before the reception starts. It gets really hot once the dancing starts.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Venue is beautiful and the staff is great. The venues was a clean, bright and modern in appearance. The staff was so attentive to our guest, and treated them all like royalty and they had great food.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had three months to plan our entire wedding and the Allegria delivered! It was as if they were used to shot gun weddings (no, I wasn't pregnant!). They were such an amazing staff and took care of every detail. They were also very flexible when we wanted certain accommodations. For example, they brought in one of those cushy arm chairs for my 99 year old dad. We had our rehearsal, dinner, ceremony, and reception. We all stayed a couple of nights as well and everything was handled smoothly. My guests are still talking about the roof top!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Anonymous
2+ years ago
4.7

We had a party in August. Service was great and hotel is beautiful