All Occasions Party Rentals

Professionalism
Value
4.2
Flexibility

We worked with Gina to plan the decor for our wedding. She was very patient and a true pleasure to work with. She was full of wonderful suggestions and has a great eye for decor. She personally decorated on my day. I see why they are one of Castleton Farms preferred vendors. *Highly recommended*

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Everything arrived on time & they quickly responded to the 1 issue that occurred. Very friendly yet professional. I loved all the items we used!!

4.2

I worked with All Occasions to plan my rentals for my recent wedding. The staff at All Occasions was easy to work with and answered all of my questions promptly. They walked me step by step through each item I would need, linen rentals, and even honored a discount that I used a little late. I was pleased with their set-up and as far as I know pick-up went smoothly. The only recommendation I have would be to maybe have some sort of "checklist" for brides to know what rentals they might need for their wedding - I felt a little clueless going in for the first time and would have liked something to center me and get me to focus on what I actually needed for the event. However, the staff members that I worked with were pros and quickly helped me get this all figured out. I would not hesitate to recommend All Occasions to another bride.

1+ year ago

All occasions has the best staff and best equipment in knoxville. They take such pride in their work and it truly shows in their resulting product. I can't thank them enough for their help with our wedding, it was absolutely everything that we could have ever imagined. Gina was so helpful and very patient with me throughout the entire process!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Thank You for an amazing wedding reception!! Everything was beautiful!!!
Eric and Rachel

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Everyone at All Occasions was wonderful, answered all of my questions quickly and happily, and didn't try to sell me anything I didn't need. They went to my venue and did extra legwork making sure they were giving me the correct services. They were great and great to deal with!

Jodi,
I am so happy to hear that you were pleased with our products and services! Congratulations on your marriage!!!!
Megan

1 Review
1+ year ago
0.0

BIGGEST SCAMPERS EVER!! DO NOT USE ALL OCCASION RENTALS!! i just had my wedding in August and we used this company and they scam you so much its ridiculous! First we should of checked out their reviews online which we didn't think to do until something already happened (which was that they don't tell you until you have to pay that they have a $100 nonrefundable damage charge that you don't get back even if everything comes back in perfect condition) but every review they had online was bad no one had good service at all and everyone was saying that they all got scammed as well. We rented a lot of stuff from this company but the main problem we had was their dance floor. The venue we had said that their dance floor was way to unsafe bc they didn't tell us before we rented it that it couldn't go on grass without ply wood under it and in my opinion that should of been supplied with the dance floor when we rented it and they should of told us that before we rented it as well. We ended up getting another one from a different company that the wedding had used before us bc they were already there. And after our wedding our venue said that they wont be letting All Occasion Party Rentals have their stuff on their property anymore after this had happened bc they have had so many problems with them before. So we tried to get our money back for the dance floor they rented us that we couldn't even use. Which was practically impossible. we called for probably over 5 weeks just trying to get the owner to refund the money bc every time we called she insisted on having one of her employees come in to sit down and talk with her and my husband bc she was who we talked to on the phone. and then finally today she calls and says she can only give us a $100 of the $335 she owed us bc that employee is on medical leave so she would have to pay her that much to come in to talk with us. Somehow I don't see how that is our problem. I wouldn't recommend this company to anyone!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

They made the day perfect! We love love love how they set up our reception venue! It looked beautiful and breath-taking! If you need your special day to be perfect and look perfect, use All Occasions! They are on time and organized!

All Occasions Party Rentals responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Sarah! We are so happy you were pleased. Congratulations!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Jason McClure of AOPR was wonderful to work with! His advice and eye for detail really helped complete the look we wanted for our ceremony and reception venues.

We would definitely recommend AOPR to other couples who are planning a wedding in the Knoxville area!

Janice~
Thank you so much for the positive review! We are happy to here that we were able to make your day special.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

All Occasion Rentals- we used All Occasion Rentals for our dance floor, stage, stage skirt, heaters, cake stand, and linens. I didn't have much contact with them besides adding the items to our order and confirming it the week of our wedding. All went smoothly! Everything was set up at the reception when we arrived, all of the rentals where in great condition and added to the overall decorations of the event, and everything was taken down by them the following week too. I will say that one of my biggest concerns was our guests being cold and the heaters they provided were PLENTY warm and everyone could enjoy the reception in their cocktail attire without needing a coat or being uncomfortable (given that we were in a tent in the middle of winter with a low of 25!).

All Occasions Party Rentals responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your review, Angela! I am so happy that we helped make your special day warm and memorable. :-) Congratulations!
-Megan Bradley-

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Jason was awesome. AOPR did a great job helping us from afar with setup options, correct number of items and what would look best.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

All Occasions provided a tent, chairs, and dance floor for our wedding. I would recommend them for party rental services.

2+ years ago
3.9

Had everything I needed and were helpful on choosing!

All Occasions Party Rentals responded with the following comments:

Thank you! We hope to do future business with you for any upcoming parties! :-) Congratulations on your marriage.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We worked with them from Chattanooga and they added a huge WOW factor to our wedding. Great to work with and even made a few trips down to make sure their services and our space were perfect. Must use!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Our expierience was great with the rental company. The order was adjusted many times during the lengthy planning process over 6months and in the end everything was delivered on time and in perfect order. Not one item was omitted.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The staff at AOPR helped me not only with renting items that I knew I needed, they also helped me with a vision for my event that I would not have seen myself. They also were fair with their prices and talked me out of renting unnecessary items, which helped me not blow my budget.