ADORE WEDDING MINISTRY

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

Anonymous 1 Reviews
We were having a very hard time finding an officiant that would preform a non denominational ceremony. Rev. Spencer was amazing! Super friendly and open to customize our ceremony to what we wanted. The service was beautiful! We will definitely recommend her to friends and family.
Wedding: 2+ years ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
THis is a great way to have an alternative wedding. We had planned a huge affair then, we found out my husband was to be deployed before our date so, we decided we wanted a small but elegant ceremony and we needed to have it quick. I found Adore Ministry on the web and it turned out to be great. She took care of the flowers, the toast, the ceremony. All I had to do was show up. She spent a lot of time with me previous to the wedding to see what my wishes were. She suggested a sand ceremony since we were becoming a blended family and I think it was the best part.
Wedding: 07/11/2008
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I loved our minister!!!!! She wrote our vows special for us. We did a sand ceremony, which I thought was really cool. She also came up with the idea of honoring my mother and father with a single rose in the first 2 chairs to smbolize them being with us even though they are deceased. It was a wonderful ceremony. One that I will never forget and Deb Spencer made that possible.
Wedding: 04/13/2008