Adiamor

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Beautiful rings excellent craftsmanship exceptional customer service!! Great prices too. Love my engagement ring SO MUCH, can't wait to get wedding rings from them as well.

Services Used: Jewelry

Bought a fully custom made engagement ring. They helped me with everything from picking the perfect stone to actually manufacturing the ring based on exactly what I asked for. The ring I bought can't be found anywhere else and it's beautiful. The manufacturing and diamond reps were extremely polite and professional, and I came in under budget! The quality of the ring us flawless and I'll be going back for the wedding band!

Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

They were quick and responsive. The ring is absolutely beautiful!

Services Used: Jewelry

Process was very smooth. Website was very easy to navigate.

Services Used: Jewelry

My husband purchased my engagement and wedding band here and they were perfect! The rings get so much attention and the quality is amazing! We would highly recommend anyone looking for high quality rings to choose Adiamor. You wont regret your choice and you wont be over paying like you will at the brick and mortar franchise stores and the quality of your diamonds will be above and beyond all the others. Thank you Adiamor for my beautiful rings!

Services Used: Jewelry

My fiancé actually ordered my engagement ring from them all the way here in Texas! He worked with Christina who was absolutely wonderful! He was so nervous about buying from them being in a different state but she really helped him feel comfortable in what can sometimes be an overwhelming and emotional decision. We loved working with them so much we came back and just ordered his wedding band from them! I am a little disappointed because I wish I had purchased my band from them! I think we will be going there to get all of our jewelry - especially because they can custom make anything. They have some of the best customer service we have ever experienced!

Services Used: Jewelry

My fiance went through Adiamor to find my engagement ring and it's perfect! The level of service, attention to detail, and contact made the experience so easy for him and I am truly in love with his choice. The whole package was perfect, from the box to the clarity, size, everything, I was so excited and blown away by my ring when he proposed, it was overwhelming!!! I get compliments every single day and it makes me smile. Any guy out there looking to make his lady feel proud, loved and memorable should go to Adiamor, they are the best of the best!!! Thanks to Sam, Jen and Art for making my engagement unforgettable!

Services Used: Jewelry

My husband purchased my engagement ring from Adiamor as well as my wedding band. They were so helpful and successful in finding a wedding band for my husband who is super picky and couldn't decide on anything. They are our family jewelers for life and we will be using Adiamor for any future jewelry purchases!!!!

Services Used: Jewelry

They were very flexible and supplied us some beautiful rings. I love my ring and the wife loves hers. People are always amazed as the beauty of the stone.

Services Used: Jewelry

Quality and price. Got exactly what we wanted at a great value. $5000 in sore, $2,000 online. These online jeweler will destroy store front by cutting out the middle man costs (store front, rental, electric, advertising, utilities, etc. Good for consumers, bad for jewelers. Couldnt be happier with or purchase. Fast, efficient, cheap. Thank you!

Services Used: Jewelry

I had an easy time ordering the rings. They just arrived and they look amazing!

Services Used: Jewelry

Amazing deal. Purchasing on the site was a breeze. The site offers education on diamond and metal that guided us in our purchase. We were still nervous as this was an web based company, but their return policy was reasonable. When my fiance proposed and i saw the ring, i was completely in love. i could not stop looking at it. The weight, the sparkle of the diamond, the sit was perfect. We took it to an appraiser and the ring he bought for $6,000 was appraised for $10,000. I was shocked and my fiance was delighted. He too could not stop looking at the ring and comparing it with others he see on other women. We will definitely be purchasing the bands from them

Services Used: Jewelry

Just wonderful! Love my ring! I would buy from Adiamor again!!

Services Used: Jewelry

Got both rings from here and they are the best. You wont find nicer rings for the price

Services Used: Jewelry

Adiamor has been fabulous! Their website is easy to use, their prices are unbeatable, and the rings were delivered very quickly. They look stunning! They are exactly what we wanted and were even more gorgeous than we anticipated! We highly recommend this company to anyone! We are very happy and are definite repeat customers in the future!

Services Used: Jewelry

Love our rings!! Great prices, great company!