3Ring - Insightful Wedding Films

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
New User

Everyone at Three Ring Media was amazing to work with!! One of the first things that I really appreciated was that they had different packages and their website is very clear about what you get with each package. Suzanne was SO helpful throughout the entire process and responded so quickly to all of my emails. For our video interviews, we got to work with Jeremy and Ben. I'm sure it wasn't easy working with a bride that is terrified of being filmed, but Jeremy really did a great job making us feel as comfortable as possible in front of the camera. (He's really good at making you feel like you're funny :P). For our wedding, we worked with Jeremy and Michael. They were there on time and filming details before we got to the venue. Throughout the night, we barely even noticed that they were there. Our timeline was pretty tight but Jeremy and Michael managed to get all of the details. We would definitely recommend Three Ring Media to any couple who's thinking about getting a videographer for their event — it's definitely worth it!

Services Used: Videography

Words truly cannot express how great it was to work with the team at 3Ring Weddings!! They are extremely professional, kept their deadlines, and extremely friendly. They are great at what they do. If you are looking for someone to just "tape" your wedding, this is not the company, but if you are looking for someone to make a short movie of the most important time of your life, then they are the ones to go with, hands down. They are worth every penny spent. Now that we have the video, people who were there and those that were not are requesting copies based on the "cliff note version" they saw online. Going with 3Ring Weddings was one THE best decision when it came to vendors. My husband even mentioned that I should check to see if they do other events as well so we can possibly use them in the future.

Ashlynn
05/17/2014

My entire experience with 3 ring media was excellent. The team provides amazing customer service from start to finish. Not to mention a very flexible payment plan that helps couples who are in the midst of wedding planning. I contracted 3 ring very early in the planning process and shortly afterwards the laws and regulations changed on the music videographers could use for videos. I was disappointed I couldn't use a popular love song, however, the staff bent over backgrounds to accommodate me. I was so pleased with the time and effort they put in to ensure I was happy with the final musical selection and video. Great vendor!!!

3Ring - Insightful Wedding Films responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much Ashlynn - you two were awesome to work with!!!

Leah
03/29/2014

We absolutely loved working with the 3ring team! Their quality of work is great, and we will forever treasure our wedding video. We loved the trailer and story style videos. They really captured our day beautifully. We especially loved the way they combined our interview with wedding day scenes in the trailer and story; we have watched them a million times! We would highly recommend this awesome team to anyone! Thank you 3ring for capturing our wedding day on video!!

3Ring - Insightful Wedding Films responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much - it was a joy to work with the two of you!!!

Private User
1 Review
1+ year ago

Choosing 3 Ring Weddings was the best decision we made for capturing and preserving one of the most special days in our life! The entire staff was professional, personal, and passionate about making our story an outstanding experience. If you are looking for excellent video quality, peace of mind, and satisfaction then 3 Ring Weddings is the videographer for you. The most rewarding moment was receiving all the feedback from family and friends about our awesome story. Now we have cherished memories that we will never forget!

3Ring - Insightful Wedding Films responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your very kind words - we truly appreciate it!

Services Used: Videography

3Ring was WONDERFUL! They were great to work with and I would absolutely recommend them. My husband and I are so happy with our wedding video. Thanks guys!

Services Used: Videography

We absolutely loved the 3Ring team! I was a young bride, new to the area and Suzanne helped me through every question I had. Jeremy did an amazing job on our story segment and our wedding. We received our video very quickly after the wedding ended..and boy was I anxious. We LOVED the finished piece and have gotten so many complements on it. Our wedding day was a day we will truly cherish for the rest of our lives. Jeremy and Suzanne definitely created something that we will be able to show our grand kids! Thank you so much guys!!!

3Ring - Insightful Wedding Films responded with the following comments:

Wow! Thank you for this incredibly kind review Allison! You two were a blast to work with and we were honored to be a part of your day - thanks again!

Private User
1+ year ago

We absolutely loved our wedding video. The story and footage of our wedding were so beautiful. It was obvious how much work 3Ring put into the making of our videos. We had a terrible experience with our photographer so were VERY relieved once we saw the video. I would recommend to 3Ring to anyone looking to capture the most special day of their lives. We will cherish the video forever.

Services Used: Videography

My husband and I are eagerly awaiting our complete story, but we've seen our trailer and could not love it more. 3 Ring beautifully captured our relationship story and wedding day--even moments I didn't realize they'd captured. Before our on-camera interview months before the wedding my husband and I were both worried that the interview wouldn't capture us naturally--after all, sitting in front of a camera talking about yourself and your emotions sounds like it would be awkward. 3 Ring made it anything but and made us both feel so natural and comfortable. Somehow they made us totally candid. On the wedding day, the cameras were not in the way yet they captured so many beautiful moments that you'd think would have required that cameras be in your face. I can't wait to see our uncut ceremony and reception footage and the edited story. I'm so glad we trusted them with preserving our wedding day memories.

Services Used: Videography

The guys were very personable and friendly. We felt comfortable with them. During our interview they were able to make us more open and be ourselves. They were good at what they did, they knew what to ask, they weren't too personal and i think they handled every thing very well. We loved the same day edit and the video booth for guest greetings :)

Services Used: Videography

After researching online trying to find a videographer, I came across a wedding video that took my breath away. I knew then we had to have 3Ring Weddings for our big day and we are so glad we did. This was one of the best decisions we made!!

Suzanne and her team were amazing to work with. They were always there to answer any questions or concerns that we may have had. They returned calls and emails almost the same day- I loved that about this team! They were all so professional and personable which made this journey so much easier and fun at the same time.

I would highly recommend 3Ring Weddings if you want to capture a memorable event that will last a lifetime!

Services Used: Videography

Amazing! Gifted! Blessing! There are no words to describe how happy we are with their product! Jeremy is blessed with an amazing creative eye! Worth every penny! Thank you so much Jeremy and team!

Ronson and Celeste

Services Used: Videography

About five months prior to our wedding, we decided that we wanted to capture our special day with a videographer. We found 3 Rings on our wedding planner's home page and immediately fell in love with their style of movie telling to capture our story. However, we were getting married in New Orleans and 3 Rings was located in Atlanta. (At the time, we didn't realize that we could arrange for travel to our destination.) We researched local videographers - but always compared their work to 3 Rings which wasn't what we wanted. Eventually, we shared our frustration to our wedding planner and she shared that 3 Rings, if available, traveled outside of Atlanta for destination weddings! We immediately booked 3 Rings and the rest is history . . We loved working with the 3 Rings team from Denise to Jeremy - everyone was extremely friendly and professional and really went over and above to make sure we were happy. We love our "wedding" movie trailer and we are currently waiting for the final video next month. If you want a team that will treat your special day as their own, I highly recommend 3 Rings Wedding!!! You won't be disappointed. And because you have enough to worry about on your special day, it is nice to have a vendor that manages him/herself without much direction but anticipates exactly what you need!

Services Used: Videography

Okay. I live in Maryland and when I saw their work I knew I had to have them. Suzanne was very willing to work with our budget and needs. They customized a package for us and I know it's not something they normally do so I really appreciated it. Our videographer Ben was so sweet & kind. Our love story came out beautifully and everybody loved it. I would recommend them to anybody I know!

Services Used: Videography

We decided to hire Three Ring after watching their sample DVD. After having seen videos from several other companies, Three Ring was the only one that made us actually want to continue watching a complete stranger’s wedding (we stayed up until almost midnight on a Thursday watching it because we were enjoying it so much). If they could get us so excited about a wedding from someone we didn’t even know, we knew that they were the right choice for us. I’m normally very uncomfortable in front of a video camera, but meeting our shooters at our “Love Story” pre-wedding filming session was more like hanging out and talking with my closest friends. They immediately made us feel incredibly comfortable and their awesome sense of humor put us at ease. Having Three Ring at our wedding was great, too! We know they were present capture the action, but their shooting style is so very unobtrusive and respectful that they weren’t distracting at all. As a whole, the company is incredibly easy to work with and communication is great. We love their work and their staff and would definitely recommend them as one of the best in Atlanta!

Services Used: Videography

There is no other place a bride should look for a wedding video or should I say “Cinematic Film”! Sign a contract now before you regret it. 3Ring is amazing. From beginning to end. I wanted to wait to receive my video before I did a review but I am confident that it will be awesome from the looks of my same day edit and cinematic trailer. Suzanne and the crew are a pleasure to work with. They made me feel like I was the only bride they were servicing. They always answered my (many, many) questions and they are full of ideas and creativity. My guests WERE and STILL ARE astonished at my same day edit. My dad, bless him…could not believe that there was a video at the reception of what happened earlier that morning. I still don’t think he gets it! LOL… I cried when I saw what they have already done. Many of my friends were regretful they didn’t hire them for their weddings.  A video of your special day is so important. So I say spend the money and go for it. 3ring will not disappoint you I promise. You want to have something cool to show off and send to the people who didn’t RSVP don’t you!!??