1805 Cameron Estate Inn

1805 Cameron Estate Inn

In rural Lancaster county, but truly a world away!

1855 Mansion Lane
(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.7 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Perfect wedding location. We held our wedding in the Spring Garden and rented out the entire Inn for our family and friends. It was so wonderful to get ready for the wedding, walk down to the ceremony and then walk up to the beautiful Carriage House for the reception. One site for all of our needs = perfect! Thank you Rachel and your team from S&W

• Flexibility: 5.0

I recently got married at the Cameron Estates. They hosted my rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony, and reception. Furthermore, I rented the entire inn for the evening of the wedding for guests to stay.

The Cameron Estates played an integral part in making my dream wedding a reality. It was so exciting to share the beauty of the Inn, charm of the Carriage House, landscaped grounds, delicious food, and pleasant service with our closest friends and family. Everyone had a wonderful time and were so complimentary of the whole experience.

The entire staff works hard to ensure your big day goes smoothly. The Director of Special Events, Rachel, was monumental during the planning process. She provided timely responses to inquiries, advice, and had a great overall knowledge of the policies and procedures.

The banquet manager did a great job ensuring that my groom and I were catered to during the entire reception. For example, setting aside appetizers from cocktail hour, warming our food, moving tables when requested, and arranging the space just as we envisioned.

During the months leading up to the wedding, I was happy to have the contracts and lengthy bridal planning guide provided by the Cameron Estates to stay informed and organized. I was, however, in all honesty, a little apprehensive that they may be a little over-the-top enforcing strict policies (as presented on paper) during my big day. However, on the big day, they were very accommodating and made me feel at ease. Something every bride can appreciate! They are experienced and effective at what they do! I certainly recommend them to others.

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
Rachel
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I recently got married at Cameron Estate and had an amazing wedding weekend there. We rented out the entire inn for all of our friends and family and we're so glad we did. It really made it a fun and intimate experience and was nice not having to worry about other people staying there that we didn't know.

The entire planning process with Cameron Estate was very organized from the beginning. Rachel always responded promptly to our emails and thoroughly answered any questions/concerns that we had. There are several forms they provide you with throughout the planning process, but it makes it easier and less stressful because you are able to see exactly what you need to fill out and by what dates, etc.

We were a little concerned about all of the strict policies and rules Cameron Estate has, but we had no issues with them whatsoever during our wedding weekend. The staff was very nice and accommodating to our guests. Mary was especially warm and welcoming to all of us as soon as everyone had arrived at the inn. Our ceremony was in the conservatory and it was beautiful. There are also several other ceremony locations throughout the property that you can choose from. The banquet manager made sure my husband and I were taken care of during the reception. The food was outstanding and the service was fast. We took advantage of the concierge package since we rented out the entire inn and we absolutely loved it. It was nice having drinks and snacks out for our guests to enjoy throughout the weekend. Many of our guests also commented on how delicious the breakfasts were.

If you are interested in Cameron Estate as your wedding venue, I suggest you reserve your date early, as they book up quickly for weddings. We definitely recommend spending the money to reserve the entire inn for your friends and family. It's a beautiful venue and you will get amazing pictures! We loved our experience with Cameron Estate Inn and plan to stay there again in the future!!

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Cameron Estates was amazing to work with. It was very evident throughout the planning process and the execution of the wedding day itself that they knew exactly what they were doing. It made for an amazing stress-free experience. Trust your event coordinator with the details and don't be afraid to ask for flexibility. Their great about working with different situations. Also, trust their recommendations on vendors. They provided my husband and I with a fantastic florist and cake designer. My husband and I were nothing but thrilled with the experience we had with the Estates and we would highly recommend them for all your needs.

• Wedding: 09/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Had an amazing wedding in the Conservatory and an amazing Reception in the Carriage House. About 110 guests and the space felt large still! Great Dance floor area and flexibility with table arrangements. Food was top-notch and absolutely gorgeous! Great service and overall a wonderful staff! Alcohol service a bit pricey but very professional and great selections! Also stayed in the Lincoln Room overnight with an absolutely awesome room and Breakfast! Couldn't have asked for a more beautiful venue with such great service!
-A satisfied Groom

• Wedding: 09/01/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Matthew
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I got married at Cameron Estate a little over a month ago, and my wedding was exactly what I had dreamed of – a simple yet very elegant and romantic event. I still can’t believe that I was able to have a beautiful outdoor ceremony, followed by cocktails (yes, alcohol was included in the package!), followed by a delicious and elegant dinner at the Inn’s Restaurant…all for a very reasonable price! Our ceremony was at the Spring Garden, and all I had in terms of flowers were my bouquet, a dozens of Gerber daisies at the altar and boutonnières for the groom and best men. All the nature around the garden is so pretty and photogenic that we didn’t need to spend a lot of money on flowers. All the set-up and cleanup was done by their staff, and everything looked well organized, classy, and clean, exactly as planned (following all the details agreed upon on my bridal form). During the planning process, we worked with Rachel who was consistently responsive and very professional in our communications. She truly answered any questions or concerns I had along the way. Honestly, my wedding took very little work on my part and, overall, it was a hassle-free event – from planning to execution. I have no regrets!

1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The event coordinator Rachel was very attentive and patient with our needs and requests. The venue was beautiful and despite a recent storm that brought down trees the crew worked very hard to remove all of them prior to our wedding day. The staff was very friendly to our families and answered every question we had. Beautiful location for an all in one outdoor wedding!

• Wedding: 07/05/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I decided to have our wedding weekend with Cameron Estate Inn. We rented the entire Inn for the weekend and had our wedding party and closet friends and family stay with us. It made for such a personal, elegant and romantic weekend. It allowed us to extend the amount of time we spent with others in honor of our special day. We would not have done it any other way. We had rehearsal dinner at the Inn on Friday evening, Saturday was the wedding & reception and Sunday we were able to wake up to everyone for a delicious breakfast on the sunporch. I can't even begin to tell you how many comments we got on the food!! We had many people from out of state and they could not get over the natural beauty of the venue. We got married outside at the Donegal Spring location. The weather was a tad humid and right around 84 but the shade of the trees and the light breeze made it the perfect location. Rachel was the most efficient and patient person I have ever worked with. I wish I could do it all over again. One great thing about Cameron Estates is that we can come back to stay, we plan on celebrating our anniversary there. Jeremy and Nicole Weniger

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Cameron Estate Inn was beautifully prepared for our special day. The entire process was seamless and very enjoyable. Working with Rachel was a pleasure and she was very flexible in answering questions and helping with recommendations on food as well as set up. I really would recommend Cameron Estate Inn! Our day could not have been better!

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our daughter's rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception were held at CEI. Rachel and Tori were outstanding in their service before and during the event. The grounds were immaculate, the food was wonderful, and every guest commented on how beautifully everything went. The wedding was planned in 5 short months, and thanks to Rachel everything was perfect. I can't say enough about the service. Our daughter cried at the end of the reception and said it was the best day of her life, better than she could have imagined. Petals with Style in Lancaster, SoundWaves DJ Jim Pittarro, House of Clarendon, and Reverend Dave Di Raddo all made our daughter's wedding day a dream come true.

• Wedding: 05/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

WEDDING OF MY DREAMS! Everything about the Cameron Estate Inn exceeded my expectations of what I dreamnt would be the perfect wedding experience!!!!!! Everything from the planning process through the rehearsal and Wedding Day. Rachel, Tori, Beth were all incredible rockstars and I thank them profusely for the memories my husband and our families will cherish for a lifetime!!. Rachel if you're reading this, I don't know what I would have done without you!! :) Your attention to detail was a godsend. All of the worksheets, tips and advice were immensely helpful during the planning process. You even predicted the weather accurately!! hahaha...The grounds at Cameron Estate are beyond beautiful and the indoor facilities range from gorgeous historic charm inside the Inn itself to sleek modern elegance in the Conservatory. We can't wait to come back for future photo shoots, anniversaries and weekend getaways!!

Angel & Brandon Fleming

• Wedding: 05/10/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had the inn for 3 nights. The service at the inn could not have been better. The food and service was excellent. The staff was pleasant and very attentive. The wedding was to be outside but was moved indoors due to weather and this change was handled very smoothly by the staff. The food and beverage service was tremendous. Most reception food is forgettable but this was outstanding. We hosted 200 people very comfortably. I could not have been more pleased start to finish. There were only pleasant surprises!

• Wedding: 05/03/2014
Services Used: Catering
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had an absolute blast. It was the perfect place for our families to really get to know one another. Everyone we worked with was extremely friendly and accommodating. We couldn't have asked for a better wedding and hope to visit CEI for a weekend get away soon! Thank you for everything!

Kelley & Alex Kanoff

• Wedding: 04/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Cameron Estate was the perfect place for our wedding. Everyone was so nice and helpful, I wouldn't have changed one thing (except maybe how windy it was!) We rented out the whole inn for the weekend which gave our family and friends extra time to spend together. It was perfect!

1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I wanted to renew our vows after 20 years of marriage and chose Cameron Estate Inn as the reception location. We could not have asked for a more perfect event. Rachel, Randy and the entire staff were simply a delight in every way! Rachel helped us walk through the logistics and provided ideas along the way, keeping us updated as the event neared. We reserved the entire inn to house our guests, which made for a fun filled and very intimate weekend for everyone. Not only did we have a great time at our reception in the Carriage House, the evening continued late into the night as we changed into more comfortable clothes and socialized in the sitting room and common areas of the inn. It was almost like hosting in our own home. Our guests fell in love with the inn’s beauty, even in the middle of a very cold and snowy winter!

The reception food was perfectly prepared and our guests raved about it – not typically something you get from banquet food. The chef was eager also to meet our Irish Breakfast challenge for the next morning. Not only was it authentic, but it was delicious and made for the perfect way to end a Celtic themed weekend celebration. Thank you, Cameron Estate Inn for making our vow renewal celebration truly an event our family and friends won't soon forget!

• Wedding: 02/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Perfection is how I would describe my wedding day. The staff at Cameron Estate made our wedding day what every girl dreams of. The food was excellent, the grounds are beautiful and the staff was very professional. I cannot believe this gem had always been so close to me and I wasn't aware of it until we started looking for venues. I did not regret a thing about our decision to have our wedding here.

• Wedding: 09/28/2013
717-492-0111
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment