Zoo Atlanta

Value
3.9
Flexibility
3.6

My wedding day has not even come yet and the Zoo event coordinator is already surpassing all of my expectations in customer service and compromise!! I've changed my mind a few times about different things and she is immediately willing to solve the issue and figure something out. The coordinator took my fiancé and I on a tour throughout the event spaces and explained to us what all could be done in the space. That was the most helpful thing we could have asked for! They are very thorough and provided us with a lot of information to help with our decisions. We are extremely excited to say I do at the Zoo!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
800 Cherokee Ave. SE, Atlanta, GA 30315

Let Your SOL Escape!

Host the most talked about event in town at one of the most unique places in the city. Look no further for the perfect destination for your wedding, birthday party, family reunion, conference meeting, business luncheon, or company picnic.

Zoo Atlanta offers year-round daytime and evening events from 20 to 5,000 people. The savory cuisine of Culinary Sol, Zoo Atlanta’s preferred caterer, will delight any palate. From backyard barbecues to plated dinners, our culinary staff will transform your event into a delectable experience! Let your Sol escape…

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s