W.O.W Cakes

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

I love the flavors of cake this place has! I ordered 4 dozen minni cupcakes, a coorslight grooms cake, and a 5 tier wedding cake. I showed them the pictures of the grooms cake and wedding cake and they were so spot on that I thought I was still looking at the magazine picture. The cake was very moist and is still really moist even after a week after the wedding :). The grooms cake was delicious I wish we could have tried it before my nephew stuck his fingers in it lol but we ate around that anyways so it was all good. The one thing I really enjoyed with this place was the fact that we didn't have to save the top tier of our cake because they will automatically send you a fresh top tier on your one year anniversary! How great is that!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
LOCATION
2428 W. 13th St. N., Wichita, KS 67203

Wedding & Party Cakes with a WOW Factor!

W.O.W. Cakes is a licensed cakerie specializing in Wedding Cakes and Party Cakes with a "WOW Factor". We offer over 50 flavors of cake and 33 fillings choices AT NO ADDITIONAL COST! Sugar free and gluten free options are available as well (additional charges apply for sugar and gluten free).   Pricing starts at $1.75 per serving for butte rcream and $2.50 per serving for fondant. Price per serving varies with complexity of decoration. We can work with any idea and can replicate most pictures. FREE Tasting & Consultations (call or e-mail to schedule)
FREE One year anniversary cake (with wedding cake order)
FREE delivery to Wichita metro area on orders $800 For more information please call or email us.  If you have attempted to contact us through this site and there is no response, please call us 316-516-3351. (Sometimes this site doesn't pass on your contact information)
Details
Desserts: Cupcakes, Groom's Cake
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Pickup, Tastings
Dietary options: Gluten Free