Verde Beauty Studio (formally Bridal Beauty Consulting)

Verde Beauty Studio (formally Bridal Beauty Consulting)

Favorite
Baton Rouge, LA
225.341.2722   Visit Website   Email Vendor

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Tina and her team at Verde are wonderful! Besides doing beautiful hair and makeup, Tina is organized and professional, which made me feel so comfortable that she would not skip a beat on our big day. Tina and her team were flexible with us and able to add hair and makeup for a couple of bridesmaids on the wedding day and get our giant wedding party ready! My makeup lasted all night and continued to look great in photos through the after party. I was wearing my hair down so I was concerned about frizz, even though I didn't ask her to, Tina took extra care to smooth my very thick hair with a flat iron before curling it for my wedding day style. That made a huge difference and my hair stayed smooth and shiny throughout the night!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Semi-Permanent Eyelash Extensions
Personal Stylist for bridal photos
Personal Stylist for wedding day

Bridal Packages
Packages are customized to the individual bride, from the most pampered to the most basic. All packages include a pre wedding day make up trial run, on location make up services for bridal photos & wedding day and a bridal goody bag.

For more information on package pricing and rates please call us at 225-341-2722 or email us.

We now have a new bridal make up studio for you and your bridal party to be pampered in.

Enjoy mimosas and hours d 'ourvs while you relax in our private salon.

Travel Rates

Travel is FREE in the Greater Baton Rouge area
Outside of Baton Rouge is $50
Outside of Louisiana is determined by destination.

We travel locally, nationally and internationally.

Other services offered
Slender Quest Body Wraps
Airbrush Tanning

**We try and work with all brides in all price ranges, please feel free to contact us about any wedding big or small. It is our belief that everyone should have a chance to get gorgeous on thier big day!**

+/- read less