Verde Beauty Studio (formally Bridal Beauty Consulting) Reviews

59 | Baton Rouge, LA

59 Reviews for Verde Beauty Studio (formally Bridal Beauty Consulting)

Verde Beauty Studio (formally Bridal Beauty Consulting) 1
Verde Beauty Studio (formally Bridal Beauty Consulting) 2

Paige Roussel · Married on 10/12/2018

Amazing quality

Tina was amazing. My hair and makeup were flawless.

Brittany · Married on 05/05/2018

Tina did my wedding hair and makeup and also for the wedding party in May. She is a professional that goes above and beyond expectations. If I lived in the Baton Rouge area I would be a frequent customer at her salon. She made me and my girls beautiful and I highly recommend Verde and Tina.

Verde Beauty Studio (formally Bridal Beauty Consulting) 3

Mallory · Married on 04/07/2018

So easy to work with and I felt valued as a customer!

Ruth from Verde Beauty was so great! I had a not-so-good experience with the girl who did my hair for my bridal portraits (no one from Verde, it was in a different city). The girl who did my hair for my portraits didn’t really listen to what I wanted exactly and I was disappointed with how some of my pictures turned out. But, Ruth from Verde beauty did so amazing. She listened to exactly what I wanted and I absolutely loved how everything looked on my wedding day! Ruth was also very calm and relaxed, and that helped me to feel calm and relaxed on such a big day!

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 01/12/2018

Simply the best!

Look no further for all of your beauty needs! Tina and Karen did the makeup and hair for my wedding party and myself. I was so happy with the results. Everyone looked stunning. I also got pre-wedding facials with Sarah which were awesome. I live in New Orleans and drove to Baton Rouge for these facials - I’m talking that good! They will come to you on site for wedding day hair and makeup which was awesome. I cannot recommend them enough!

• LynZLeigh

Lyndsey · Married on 06/03/2017

I couldn't be happier with Verde Beauty Studio. I booked Tina for my own makeup, and Puckett for my mom and bridal party. They were on time (early, actually), set up within minutes, and super efficient with the makeup application. My one requirement when booking a MUA was that the person had to be better than makeup at me. You'd be shocked by how many service providers this eliminated. But Tina and Puckett (and I'm sure the rest of her staff!) are the real deal! I got so many compliments on my makeup, and considering my friends are all artists, theater people, and general creative types, that's a big deal. They have pretty high standards for stuff like that.

Bottom line: I felt beautiful, my bridal party felt and looked beautiful, and Tina and Puckett were also really fun to hang out with during what could have been a stressful time (and absolutely wasn't). You can't go wrong with Verde. Don't cheap out on your makeup, brides. Photos are forever!

Elaine · Married on 05/28/2017

After my hair and makeup were finished on my wedding day, I looked in the mirror and I thought to myself, "I will never look as good as I do now ever again in my life." That was a very bittersweet feeling, but it goes to show how great of a job the hair and makeup artists at Verde did that day. I couldn't have been happier with the way I looked, and all of my bridesmaids were extremely happy with their hairstyles as well. Thanks again, ladies!

Ashley · Married on 05/20/2017

Tina is amazing! She arrived to my bridal prep right on time and did very quick and quality work! She was also helpful in keeping to the timeline and getting everyone ready with plenty of time to spare! I would highly recommend her and her team, and I hope I have the pleasure of using their services in the future!

Taylor · Married on 05/13/2017

I chose Verde for my wedding day and all the events leading up to it (engagements and bridal portraits) Tina was absolutely amazing! She made me look more beautiful than I could have ever imagined! She and her girls were very responsive and helpful to all of my questions. My bridesmaids' hair and make up was perfection! The wedding day was stressful but Tina made it fun and took my mind off of all the small details...I would highly recommend Verde to anyone! They're the best by far!!!

britany · Married on 04/29/2017

You can stop looking for a makeup artist now! Tina and her staff are the best! They don't get mad if you don't like something they did, they just fix it and make it exactly what you want! They are amazing at what they do and I wouldnt have used anyone else!

Emily · Married on 10/21/2016

It was so nice to have Verde beauty consultants come to Nottaway and do everyone's hair and make-up. We got to sleep a little longer and didn't have to worry about dressing and driving. It was perfect and made things go so smooth.

Ashlyn · Married on 10/08/2016

Verde was absolutely amazing!!! Tina was extremely patient and helpful when answering all my questions prior to booking, and even though I was probably more last minute than most brides finding someone to do my hair and make-up, Verde was able to not only accommodate me for my bridal portraits in their Baton Rouge studio, they were also able to work in my hair and make-up in New Orleans for my wedding day as well. Sarah did an absolutely fantastic job with my hair and make-up on both occasions and I highly recommend Verde!! Love them!!

Brittany · Married on 10/01/2016

Tina and her team were amazing! After my original makeup artist cancelled Tina came to my rescue! She is a magician with hair and makeup! Tina had no problem working with my short hair and extensions and styled my hair exactly how I wanted. My makeup turned out beyond perfect and she was so fun the entire time! I got so many compliments on both and was dubbed "Elsa" by the end of the night. I would certainly recommend Verde and Tina to everyone and will definitely be booking them for my next event!

Anna · Married on 08/27/2016

The ladies of Verde Beauty Studio are nothing short of amazing. Tina, the owner is fabulous and did an amazing job explaining all of their offerings. My hair and makeup artists made me feel at ease, but most importantly - they made me feel beautiful! I recommend Verde Beauty Studio to anyone who wants to look and feel beautiful with a dependable team of professionals!!

Ashley · Married on 03/18/2016

These ladies sure do have a way with "making pretty". My wife & I are a beautiful couple already, but Tina and her girls really helped to display us at our best! Our bridal party also looked amazing. Our pictures have been released, and we can't stop staring at them! Thank y'all for your amazing artistry.

Hilary · Married on 01/09/2016

I have had the opportunity to work with Tina and her team on several occasions-- three times as a model, once as a bridesmaid and, of course, as a bride. The Verde Team is SO talented and professional. They truly do take your vision and make it a reality! My Bridesmaids looked and felt like superstars, and I would not have changed a single thing about my bridal look! I HIGHLY recommend them to any future bride, prom-goer, high school senior taking portraits, Mardi Gras Ball attendee, etc!

I cannot say enough great things about Tina and her crew! I looked AMAZING on my wedding day and my hair and makeup was more than I could ever have imagined! I felt like a Vogue model. I was an out-of-state bride, but was able to do a hair and makeup trial. On the wedding day I decided I wanted something completely different and Tina delivered. She was easy to work with and very reasonably priced. I wish she could do my make-up everyday!

Emily · Married on 09/26/2015

I absolutely loved working with Verde Beauty for my wedding! As an out-of-state bride, I was a little worried about working with a hair/makeup artist that I didn't know and wouldn't have a chance to do a trial with until the day before my wedding. It worked out perfectly! Sarah was amazing at her job and really ran with a vision from only a few Pinterest pictures and my very poor job describing what I wanted. She was super relaxed and easy to work with. I also forgot to book makeup for the bridesmaid until the day before, and Sarah graciously came early despite having other weddings already scheduled to fit us in. We really loved working with her! Thank you, Verde Beauty!!

Mary Elfert · Married on 07/25/2015

Ahh where to start?! Verde was amazing!! On site service for the big day made my bridal party and I look great with makeup and hair to last all night long! They worked with me to create my bridal look and the plus side is they are a full service salon that can help with any of your beauty needs leading up to the wedding and after. Totally worth booking them!!

julianne · Married on 01/24/2015

Tina and her team at Verde are wonderful! Besides doing beautiful hair and makeup, Tina is organized and professional, which made me feel so comfortable that she would not skip a beat on our big day. Tina and her team were flexible with us and able to add hair and makeup for a couple of bridesmaids on the wedding day and get our giant wedding party ready! My makeup lasted all night and continued to look great in photos through the after party. I was wearing my hair down so I was concerned about frizz, even though I didn't ask her to, Tina took extra care to smooth my very thick hair with a flat iron before curling it for my wedding day style. That made a huge difference and my hair stayed smooth and shiny throughout the night!

Verde was suggested to me by a co-worker. I was in a pinch and was very short on time before both my bridals and my wedding day. Verde didn't even flinch when I told them how last minute I was. They put me on the books, wrote up a contract and I was ready to go. Our makeup artist was sweet, fun and did a wonderful job making my wedding party and myself look amazing. We got our makeup done at 9am and it looked perfect all the way through the night.

Crystal · Married on 09/26/2014

Tina and Karen came to my hotel in the French Quarter to do my hair and makeup and also had planned on 2 other makeups and 4 other hairdos. They came right on time and were very friendly. In the end they fit in 2 extra makeups which was great! Everyone looked so beautiful! My photographer was amazed by how great my makeup was and commented at the end of the night on how well it held up throughout the night. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who needs beauty services in the New Orleans area.

Connie · Married on 04/07/2014

Of the professionals that I hired in Louisiana for my St. Francisville wedding, Tina was my very favorite. She was timely, professional, kind, and talented. Tina did both my hair and makeup for my wedding day, and brought a colleague to do several other friend's hair. I loved Tina's calm demeanor and patience. She really made me look amazing for my wedding! I would recommend Tina and her team to anyone who wants to look beautiful for their wedding celebration :)

• Linda

Linda · Married on 02/22/2014

I loved Verde Beauty Studio the moment I first walked in to do my consultation with Tina. She was very informative and knew exactly what I wanted, not to mention she was super sweet! Her hair and makeup team were also very sweet and fun to work with. They knew what I wanted and did both my hair and makeup for my bridal shoot and wedding day. The staff was very flexible in seeing me when I changed my appointment last minute. They worked on both my mom and I for the wedding day, and everything turned out perfect! Thanks!!

Samantha · Married on 01/11/2014

Tina is amazing. She made me look and feel beautiful without making me feel to over done.

• Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 12/14/2013

Thank you for making my wedding day so special