Utah Vows

Flexibility
Profile Picture
FutureMrsOverman
10/04/2014

Irene did a beautiful job on our wedding ceremony and was so responsive to feedback from me regarding little tweaks to wording here and there. She was very quick to send us the decorative and unofficial copy of our marriage certificate as well as a copy of our ceremony bound together. We met with other officiant's as well and Irene was the only one that really connected with us and made us feel like our bond was her priority and not the money we would pay her. She attended a rehearsal (most won't) and went out of her way to talk to each member that wasn't at the rehearsal but played an important role in the ceremony on the day of the wedding to be sure that they knew their part. She was very excited about our idea even though she had not heard of it before and was eager to work on writing the perfect ceremony around it. She really took time to get to know us, our story and our love to be sure that what she wrote was for us. I appreciated that she took the time to customize this for us and without charging extra to do so. Other officiant's had informed me that they had a canned ceremony for 1 price and if I wanted anything "customized" outside of that, it would be an additional charge. Irene does this for her love of love stories and you can feel her joy in your joy.

Services Used: Officiant
LOCATION
2630 Towne Drive, Cottonwood Heights, UT 84121

The Yesterday of You and Me Is Now Entwined Eternally"

Your wedding will be as unique as your love—a singular and glorious celebration. It can be intimate, traditional, fun, fancy, fairy-tale or frivolous, but it will be the perfect expression of your love. Together let’s create vows and a ceremony that you will cherish as much as you do each other.
Being single myself, I realize how ... read more

Being single myself, I realize how important it is to find the right person to spend your life with. When two people find each other and want to dedicate their love through the bond of marriage, it's an honor to play a part in their celebration.

Wedding Ceremony
They say that wedding receptions are for your family and friends, but your wedding ceremony and vows are just for you. The vows we create will be especially designed to express your deep feelings and commitment to each other. Your wedding ceremony will be tailored to meet your needs, depending upon what you want--traditional, contemporary, spiritual or non-religious. I also perform commitment ceremonies and renewal of vows. I want to work with you to create the wedding ceremony you have always dreamed of. You will receive a copy of your vows to remind you of all the beautiful commitments you made to each other on your wedding day.

Additionally, I specialize in the following ceremonies: Rose, candle, wine, hand, and hand-fasting (Celtic and/or Native American). Contact me for details. I also specialize in ceremonies that can include a way for mothers to participate in giving their children away, which is very sweet and special.

Reverend Irene

It has been my pleasure to conduct many wedding ceremonies for couples with diverse backgrounds in a wide variety of settings. I am a non-denominational minister. Officiating weddings is one of the most enjoyable facets of my life. I look forward to each wedding I have the opportunity to perform, and strive to create an atmosphere of celebration for each couple as they begin their lives together. I love being close to the excitement of joining two people together. It is such a fulfilling experience for me to meet each couple, and work with them to create a memorable wedding.

Contact me for a free consultation at 801-913-6195 or utahvows@gmail.com.  Also please visit my website

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Officiant
Event Types: Anniversaries, Engagement Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials
PROS I KNOW (2)
Utah Vows is a wedding officiant from Salt Lake City. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Ogden, Provo, and Park City. Utah Vows is a professional wedding officiant that has been part of the Salt Lake wedding industry for 16 years. We specialize in creating unique vows for non-denominational weddings