Utah Vows Reviews

91 | Salt Lake City, UT

91 Reviews for Utah Vows

91 Utah Vows Reviews

Bettina · Married on 07/21/2018

We are totally happy that we chose Irene to officiate at our wedding. After we met her at her home to prepare the ceremony, we already knew she's the right pick. Such a warm and cheerful nature, just the perfect person for this job! You can definitely feel that she likes what she does.
    Not only us but also our family appreciated her very much. We got a lot of compliments for the ceremony.
    She even helped us finding a singer and the result turned out just great!

Angie and Scott · Married on 06/29/2018

Rev. Irene is amazing! She officiated our wedding ceremony, and we absolutely loved it! She took the time to listen to what we wanted and was very supportive as we wrote our own vows. From the first time we met with her, we were impressed by how kind and thoughtful she is. We couldn't have wished for a better officiant!

LeeAnn · Married on 06/29/2018

We specifically looked for someone that did hand-fasting ceremonies. Irene was so wonderful in explaining the process and the consultation as well as the ceremony were very personal and beyond our expectations.. She also shared ideas with us about the ceremony that we decided to feature into our wedding. It made the event even better and matched our desires to include family and friends, in a special way in the ceremony. The ceremony she customized for us made our wishes for each other come alive. She was an absolute joy to work with and made everything so simple for us.

Amy · Married on 10/21/2017

Reverend Irene performed a personalized and sincere wedding ceremony for us beautifully! She is so sweet and professional and I highly recommend her services!

• Y

Yvonne · Married on 10/14/2017

Irene was wonderful! She is such a kind and genuine person. She responded quickly with my questions and always accommodated my needs. The ceremony was beautifully written and I couldn't have been happier. I highly recommend her.

Christina · Married on 10/07/2017

Irene was absolutely incredible! She invited us into her home and took the time to get to know us. She asked questions we never even thought of. She made everything perfect!!! From her tone, to the way she paused at the right moments, it was truly magical. Everyone complimented us on how beautiful our ceremony was and how Irene made it extra special. I can’t thank you enough! I’m so glad we had the opportunity to work with you! I wouldn’t look anywhere else. Rev. Irene is hands down the best!!!!!

Carolyn · Married on 09/15/2017

Irene Bozich performed the most beautiful, heartfelt, and eloquent wedding ceremony for my daughter! She met with us prior to the ceremony and found out exactly what type of a ceremony we desired. She took into consideration all aspects of my daughter's and her fiancés personalities. She gave us many choices of what to include in the ceremony in order to personalize it. She was not at all rushed, but spent a good deal of time finding out exactly what we wanted. She is a very caring and personable woman. I highly recommend Irene to anyone who wants a truly unique and meaningful ceremony!

Kelli Ann · Married on 09/08/2017

Thank you Irene for such a perfect heartfelt ceremony. There was not a single dry eye in the crowd! You were able to tied together all the unique qualities that make Dave and I who we are. Everything was so light and flawless. Dave and I are so grateful we found you! Thank you for making our day so special. Much Love!!!

Kathryn · Married on 08/04/2017

Irene was absolutely perfect for what we wanted. She responded quickly even though we called her very late at night, she called us back the next morning. She was available to perform a ceremony at 8:30 on a Friday night with one day's notice and was very professional and caring about what we wanted to have done and said. I would highly recommend her to anyone that needs a minister to marry them. Thanks again Irene!!!

Cameron · Married on 06/02/2017

Irene was fantastic! She made our ceremony perfect and was so classy. Not only that she was flexible to when our wedding got delayed a bit. Honestly she was just amazing.

Brittany · Married on 04/22/2017

Reverend Irene did such a wonderful job officiating our ceremony. We got so many compliments from our guests on the readings she did. She also did a special rose ceremony for the mother of the bride and mother of the groom, our moms loved it. She met with us before the wedding and went over our vows so we wouldn't be as nervous. Irene was very attentive through this whole process and answered any questions we had. Our special day wouldn't have been the same without her.

Irene was amazing. The ceremony was beautiful and she allowed us to make it the way we wanted. Everyone enjoyed what she said. She was very easy to work with and I'd recommend her to anyone!

Dillon · Married on 09/17/2016

Our wedding turned out better than we could have imagined - Irene did a fantastic job at creating a ceremony that was meaningful and personal to us. She was able to be our officiant without much of a notice, which was extremely helpful to us! I would recommend Irene to anybody!

Daisy · Married on 07/30/2016

We loved working with Irene! She was always quick to respond to me and everything was beyond my expectations. We loved the rose ceremony and the closing remarks. She truly did an amazing job!!

James · Married on 05/14/2016

Irene was wonderful to work with. She made our day very special.

Maycin · Married on 04/23/2016

Shes amazing and made our special day perfect for us!! Her ceremony is beautiful and touching and I'm so grateful those are the vows I made to my husband!! I highly recomend Irene shes a wonderful women

Nancy · Married on 04/16/2016

I am so happy that we found Irene to officiate our wedding and I couldn't recommend her enough! From our initial meeting we knew that we were making the right choice. Our ceremony couldn't have been more perfect. After the wedding I had multiple family members tell my husband and I how moving her words were, and we agree completely.

Thank you so much for making our wedding more amazing than we could've imagined!

Nancy · Married on 04/16/2016

We are so happy that Irene officiated our wedding! We had been reading through different vows and looking at officiants online and we weren't exactly sure what we'd want to do, but as soon as we met Irene we knew that she needed to be our officiant. Our wedding was lovely and multiple people told us that our ceremony/vows were the most beautiful ones they had heard. Thank you so much for making our big day so special!

Karen · Married on 04/12/2016

Irene is GREAT! We booked her for our wedding the day we met with her. She is warm, friendly and caring.
    Our initial email was answered the same day, and our calls were answered or returned within an hour or two.
    She asked all the right questions, and actually listened to what we said. She gave suggestions, and was willing to make the changes to the ceremony that we wanted to make it uniquely ours.
    We were honored to have Irene officiate our wedding. It was a beautiful ceremony, and we will always appreciate Irene's contribution.

Lori · Married on 04/09/2016

Reverend Irene did an amazing job officiating our wedding ceremony. She made it personal and special for us in so many ways. We would recommend her to anybody getting married. We are so glad she was a part of our special day.

Irene officiated our wedding ceremony, and I highly recommend her. We only gave her a one-day notice, and she graciously agreed to perform the marriage at her home. It was a beautiful home and the vows were so sweet and special to us they brought tears to our eyes as we recited them. I appreciate the copy she provided with our commemorative marriage certification. She made our marriage ceremony stress free and a special day to always remember.

We found Irene through google and we were trying to do a quick one. But she ended up making very personal and included our children in the ceremony. It was way more than I expected and very much appreciated it. Irene is very passionate about what she does. The experience was amazing. And she was very flexible with her time.

Tiare · Married on 11/07/2015

Irene did such a beautiful job officiating our wedding. I would highly recommend her! Very Professional, Responsive, We are so thankful!

Andrea · Married on 09/24/2015

My wedding ceremony was so beautiful!! Thank you Irene Bozich!! i can't even explain how great it was and the words that she used in our ceremony. it was the best feeling inside. it was so emotional and happy all at the same time. she had everyone's attention.. she is amazing!!!