United Marriage Services LLC

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

The BEST!!!! The two comments I got from wedding guests more than anything else were 1) Who made that salad? (Mom) and 2) Your ceremony was the best one I have ever been to! Everyone mentioned how the ceremony was entertaining and personal. It really reflected us as a couple and it didn't feel like all the other "canned" wedding ceremonies.

Working with Damian was a wonderful experience. He was flexible with meeeting with us - always available! He included many personal stories about our relationship in the ceremony and gave us great support and feedback during the planning process and the day of. As my husband says, it wasn't "Damian's way or the highway. He was very receptive to changing things to make it perfect for us."

We can't say enough good things about Damian. We would recommend him to anybody. It is apparent that Damian is one of those people who sincerely loves what he does and his passion is infectious! Thank you, Damian!!!

Services Used: Officiant
LOCATION
995 Goodale Blvd, Suite 2A, Columbus, OH 43212

Joyful, Fun, Upbeat, Unforgettable Ceremonies.

"We highly recommend Damian as an officiant for wedding ceremonies.” – Priscila & Brett, Columbus, Ohio “We absolutely loved the ceremony!!” I want to put you at ease so you can just enjoy your wedding. I will patiently listen to your thoughts and ideas. I will work together with you and we will design a ceremony that fits your unique personality; one that reflects the relationship you have with the one you love. Let’s talk. Call or email for an initial consultation at no charge. Together let's make your wedding ceremony an event you'll always remember with joy and warmth.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Officiant
ENDORSEMENTS (4)
Damian does a wonderful job! If you are looking for a professional wedding officiant that truly cares then this is the guy for you. He makes all of the couples feel very comfortable. I am happy to work with Damian and United Marriage Services and look forward to working together again soon in the future.