Tyra Bleek Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Tyra travelled to Lake Tahoe to take photos of our wedding. As we planned the process, she was in constant communication. She led us through each step of the process with patience and clarity. We were able to come up with a clear shot list and timeline for the wedding day. It was easy to arrange and we were able to get shots of both us as we got ready. Our first look was amazing. Even though there were two photographers participating, it felt intimate and about us rather than the pictures. We had some pretty difficult lighting situations (full sun, dappled shade, room lighting) but she was able to get the shots we wanted in each of these scenarios. Through the whole day, Tyra was able to capture some amazing action shots and I'm so pleased with the results. I highly recommend working with her!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Spokane, WA 99208

Photos that make the heart sing.

Tyra Bleek Photography is a husband-wife team located in the Pacific Northwest serving couples engaged to be marriend. They are located in Coeur d'Alene, ID but love traveling and seeing where your story will take them.

I heart weddings, photography, and making art. I live for the candid moments. When photographing your event I am always looking to take “photos that make the heart sing.” I strive to not only document your special day but to make art for you to enjoy for years to come.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Photography
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, Memorials, Sweet 16s
Employees: 1