Tyra Bleek Photography

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Jessica
07/27/2013

When planning our wedding, finding a photographer was the most challenging vendor search we conducted; both my husband and I are artists and are usually the "photographers" at gatherings so the idea that we wouldn't be the ones controlling the camera was a hard one to accept from a stylistic point of view. That said, we wanted someone who we wouldn't just trust to capture our day like we would, but someone who would do it BETTER.

After a frustrating search, a co-worker suggested Tyra to me, and looking through her work my husband and I were immediately hooked. Meeting with her and Ryan was fantastic and they both shared our style and feel for what we were going for. All of her communication and scheduling was easy and professional from day one, and her enthusiasm was contagious as she zipped around capturing our day! She got so many fantastic shots we didn't know where to start looking once we received our photos. They perfectly captured the personality of our big day. Thank you so much, Tyra!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Spokane, WA 99208

Photos that make the heart sing.

Tyra Bleek Photography is a husband-wife team located in the Pacific Northwest serving couples engaged to be marriend. They are located in Coeur d'Alene, ID but love traveling and seeing where your story will take them.

I heart weddings, photography, and making art. I live for the candid moments. When photographin g your event I am always looking to take “photos that make the heart sing.” I strive to not only document your special day but to make art for you to enjoy for years to come.

Details