Tim McLoone's Supper Club

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Melissa
06/06/2015

I cannot say enough amazing things about my experience at Tim McLoone's Supper Club. I got married on the beach in June 2015 followed by a reception at McLoone's. From day one the staff was incredibly patient, sweet, knowledgeable and quick to respond! I began working with Rachel Koeppel. She was wonderful, we worked with her up until a month before our wedding. She went on maternity leave and we were introduced to Blaire Katz. I was worried since we had been working with someone for over a year regarding our wedding. Blaire was fabulous and exceeded my expectations! I had an incredible experience with her, every last minute email and crazy question she handled with patience and details. Melinda, our maitre'd was on point! I had a large bridal party, 7 Bridesmaids/6 Groomsmen with family walking out for the ceremony. Melinda handled it like a pro. We were late coming back from our photos, Melinda was patient and handled everything while we were gone. There were last minute issues with our DJ regarding introductions. Melinda was composed, heard what I wanted and communicated it to the DJ effortlessly. Before the wedding I took photos by myself, I was able to see my vision come to life before my eyes, it was powerful. McLoone's and the staff got everything right. The AV guy Tony got my video to play, which was quite the feat. I had live performers and McLoone's supplied all of the equipment. Tony made sure everything was set up and sounded great. Blaire let us keep all of our items in the Bridal Suite since there wasn’t an event the next day. The next day we came by and she gave us food, including everything from our Cocktail Hour. This meant so much to us since we missed it. We couldn't fit our wedding arch in the car, Blaire said we could keep it there until we got back from our honeymoon. I couldn't have asked for a more attentive group of people and unique venue.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
1200 Ocean Avenue, Asbury Park, NJ 07712
Tim McLoone’s Supper Club is the newest addition to the McLoone’s family. Opening in June 2008, The Supper Club was designed with a 1930’s  & 1940’s NY Jazz Club atmosphere. This non-traditional wedding site offers guests panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean, the historic Paramount Theater, and the newly renovated Asbury Park. Located on the Boardwalk, brides and grooms can have beach ceremonies and head up to the second level of the restaurant for an outdoor cocktail hour. After cocktail hour guests are escorted into the brand new Supper Club where you can choose to offer a sit-down, buffet, cocktail reception or brunch.

As the fifth restaurant opened by entrepreneur Tim McLoone, patrons know the food will be outstanding due to the reputation Tim has acquired through the years. The Supper Club not only hosts weddings but rehearsal dinner, birthdays, anniversary parties, showers, and more.

McLoone’s Restaurants has recently branched out yet again and now provides outside catering for all of your events. Call any of the restaurants to place an order and pick up at the location that is most convienent for you. Check out our website to view the new menu.

www.mcloones.com

Send an email to rkoeppel@mcloones.com to see more photos and receive pricing and availability. +/- read less
Details