The White Room Bridal Salon

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

I loved my dress that I found at the White Room. I thought that everyone was extremely helpful from picking out my dress to the final fitting. I definitely recommend looking for a dress here!

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
3161 Cahaba Heights Road, Birmingham, AL 35243
BLOG

Come and Experience The White Room

Since 2005, The White Room has had the pleasure of assisting thousands of brides in finding their perfect wedding gown. We offer an exquisite collection of gowns, veils, headpieces, mother of the bride, special occasion dresses, jewelry and accessories. Located in the Cahaba Heights area of Birmingham, you will find classic elegance, sophisticated styles, exquisite fabrics and laces, experience and exceptional service.

To experience The White Room visit the new location in Cahaba Heights next to Satterfield's Restaurant.

+/- read less