The White Room Bridal Salon

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

The White Room is by far the best place to shop for a dress in Birmingham. Miss Carolyn and Jessica are the sweetest people, and really worked on finding exactly what worked for me. I was nervous going into my appointment because my budget was only $500 more than their minimum dress cost, but we pulled over 20 dresses that were in budget and absolutely gorgeous. Because of Jessica's expertise knowledge about bridal fashion, I picked a dress that I never would have even tried on. Thank you so much to everyone at The White Room!

The White Room Bridal Salon responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much for your sweet sweet words! They mean the world to us and we are so glad that you found a gown in your budget that you loved!

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
3161 Cahaba Heights Road, Birmingham, AL 35243
BLOG

Come and Experience The White Room

Since 2005, The White Room has had the pleasure of assisting thousands of brides in finding their perfect wedding gown. We offer an exquisite collection of gowns, veils, headpieces, mother of the bride, special occasion dresses, jewelry and accessories. Located in the Cahaba Heights area of Birmingham, you will find classic elegance, sophisticated styles, exquisite fabrics and laces, experience and exceptional service.

To experience The White Room visit the new location in Cahaba Heights next to Satterfield's Restaurant.

+/- read less