The Toledo Zoo

Services: Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Engagement Party, Reception
Maximum capacity: 500
Catering: Offered in-house
About Us

Exotic meets upscale at the Toledo Zoo! We have several classy and unique venues that are perfect for wedding ceremoies, receptions, rehearsal dinners, or bridal showers. Whether your wedding is small and intimate or a large event with hundreds of guests, we can accommodate you in style! Our chef and catering staff serve up excellent meals, and our bakery can create your dream wedding cake that will dazzle your guests.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was looking for a venue that could hold both the ceremony and reception. I met with Colleen at the Toledo Zoo and immediatly decided this was the place. She is not only great at her job, it's obvious she loves doing it. She was enthusiatic, provided immediate feedback, and kept on top of everything the entire process. Her staff, along with the catering staff really put their heart into making my day sepcial. It rained on my wedding day, yet never once did I worry about my guests comfort as the zoo provided such dedication to my event there was nothing left for me to worry about....trust me future brides, this kind of service is priceless! Also, Kristin who is in charge of the wedding cakes is awesome!! The cake was exactly how I dreamed it to be and my family still talks about my cake to this day! It's obvious she too loves her job! These people really have wedding/event planning down pat. Kuddos to the TOledo Zoo!

• Wedding: 05/29/2011
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Endorsements
The Toledo Zoo is one of the most unique venues we perform at. They have multiple sites available for your ceremony and reception and the opportunities for amazing pictures are endless! Colleen and her staff of coordinators are extremely helpful and very fun to work with in making each event a total success! Also, the food is just incredible! Your guests will tell you it’s like no other wedding they’ve ever been to!
The Toledo Zoo is a wedding professional from Toledo, Ohio. We service weddings througout the local area, including maumee, Perrysburg, and Northwest Ohio. The Toledo Zoo is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the Toledo area wedding industry for 10 plus years. We specialize in making your wedding dreams come true
419-385-5721
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards