The Roundhouse at Beacon Falls

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Our wedding day was amazing; the food, drinks (amazing champagne!!), and cake were delicious, and neither my husband or I had to worry about a thing. Adrienne and Simone really took care of us throughout the entire planning process with the incredibly beautiful Waterfall Room at the RH setting the perfect location for our wedding! The space was exactly what we were looking for; the perfect combination of rustic and modern, open with high ceilings, lots of glass, and beautiful feature stairs. We had 145 guests, and it felt like the perfect number for the space. There was plenty of room for dancing and no tables were squished! The property was amazing for pictures and there is a bar/lounge on property for the after party. We had a lot of options in terms of decor (table cloths, menus, etc) and the staff was flexible in terms of other decorations we brought in. I mentioned that the food was amazing, but I should also mention how great the RH was about food restrictions. We had a good number of gluten-free guests, vegan guests, guests that don't drink, and the RH was super accommodating and worked with us to make sure every guest was taken care of! They also worked with us to tweak certain things we preferred, like adding sprinkles to make our cake funfetti-like and adjusting spices in the main courses. We are so happy we decided on the Roundhouse at Beacon Falls for our wedding, and would highly recommend the venue to other couples.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
2 East Main Street, Beacon, NY 12508

The Roundhouse at Beacon Falls is the ideal setting for your special occasion. Say your “I Do’s” in our
naturally landscaped garden, which boasts stunning views of both Beacon Falls and Mount Beacon.
The beautifully designed event space, The Waterfall Room, opens up to a wraparound terrace and is a
perfect spot to enjoy one of our s ignature cocktails. Dine on exceptional cuisine prepared using
locally sourced, seasonal ingredients. Dance the night away while watching the moon rise over the
picturesque Fishkill Creek. The Roundhouse at Beacon Falls is a unique destination for your
memorable occasion.

The Waterfall Room is situated in the oldest building on the property, which dates back to the
early 1800s. Great care is being taken to restore the building. With its high ceilings, wood beams,
exposed brick walls and floor-to-ceiling windows, the room will be a timeless backdrop for
your celebration of a lifetime.

The Waterfall Room can accommodate up to 200 people for dinner and dancing.

Details