The Bedford Village Inn

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

My husband and I were married at St. Anselm College in April 2015. When we began our reception venue search, we looked at a handful of places close by. Bedford Village Inn was the clear winner because of the unique setting and the abundance of experience they have with weddings and events in general. From the time you book an appointment to take a look, it’s clear that BVI has their act together.

I am a very organized person, so I appreciated that BVI always fit in with my high expectations. They always had an answer for every question and kept the planning process running smoothly. We were provided with a comprehensive packet containing all package information (menu, alcohol, extras), a timeline of milestones with BVI, a list of “what to expect” on the day-of, and more! The final details appointment held several weeks before the wedding was absolutely fantastic and helped to set us at ease.

Megan Lawrence, the Wedding Coordinator, was extremely responsive and always a pleasure to speak with on the phone or via email. About a month before the wedding, we were speaking on a weekly basis. She never made me feel like my questions were silly or that she didn’t have time for me. Within five minutes of meeting her when we dropped off décor, my parents concluded that “she is perfect for this job.”

We found BVI to be pretty comparable in price to some other venues in the area, perhaps costing us a bit more in the end. Remember, when it comes to booking vendors for your wedding, you get what you pay for! BVI was worth every penny.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION

Elegant New Hampshire Weddings

From the moment you step onto our nationally acclaimed, Four Diamond property, you know this is the ideal New Hampshire location for your unforgettable wedding! The award-winning Bedford Village Inn offers charm, sophistication and elegance to enhance your special day. Our beautifully landscaped 10-acre farm estate in Bedford, New Hampshire, features wisteria-draped walkways and seasonal gardens and fountains which lead to the gracious Great Hall or the intimacy of one of our private Restaurant dining rooms for your wedding ceremony, wedding reception, or rehearsal dinner.

Any space at The Bedford Village Inn would be a special New Hampshire location for your wedding ceremony, wedding reception, or rehearsal party. But it is the experience of our Wedding Consultants and Staff, the professionalism of our carefully selected preferred vendors, and our meticulous attention to detail that will let you be the relaxed focus of delighted guests – assured the myriad details of your wedding will unfold as you hoped. The Bedford Village Inn’s most enduring tradition is a dedication to quality – and on that we have built a
solid reputation. +/- read less
Details
Maximum capacity: 200
Wedding services: Ceremony, Reception
PROS I KNOW (83)
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
The Bedford Village Inn is a wedding Venue from North of Boston. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Boston, Rhode Island, and New Hampshire. The Bedford Village Inn is a professional wedding Planning Venue that has been part of the North of Boston wedding industry for 26 years. We specialize in Formal Barn Weddings