Sweet Elegance Bridal

Sweet Elegance Bridal

1652 Church Street
Decatur, GA 30033 | map
About Us

We are a stylish boutique with lots of flare and a belief that customer service is of utmost importance.

At SWEET ELEGANCE BRIDAL, we are passionate about making sure our Brides, Bridesmaids and Mothers have the ultimate bridal experience. No matter what style you are looking for, we are here to help you find the wedding dress of your dreams.

We have glamorous and elegant designer bridal gowns in beautiful fabrics with exquisite details. Our trend-setting collection of shoes and accessories, including veils and jewelry, are beautiful and unique.

CONTACT US at 404-292-8424 to schedule an appointment TODAY!!!!

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I wish planning the rest of my wedding was as easy as getting my dress from Sweet Elegance! I wish I could give them more than a 5 star review. I have gone to other shops, but none were as helpful or responsive as the team at Sweet Elegance. When I arrived with my mother for my appointment, I briefly told my consultant what I was looking for and budget, and we were off! Although I had a dress in mind, that dress turned out to be disappointing in person. However, my consultant and the shop owner came to the rescue - showing me dress after dress that fit my vision, body type and budget. I never felt rushed or pressured, and everyone was really attentive. They really tried to understand both my vision and what my church's specific requirements for attire. By then end of my appointment, I had a dress, all the undergarments, shoes, a veil and jewelry. My wedding outfit overall came in at under budget and looks like I broke the bank! Moreover, everything came in months earlier than expected! I couldn't be happier with my experience!! I have already started recommending this vendor to all of my unmarried/engaged friends!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Services Used: Dress & Attire
Profile Picture
Anonymous
Sweet Elegance Bridal is a wedding Bridal shop from Atlanta GA. We service weddings througout the local area, including Atlanta, Decatur, and Gwinnett. Sweet Elegance Bridal is a professional wedding Bridal Boutique that has been part of the Atlanta GA wedding industry for 6 years. We specialize in Wedding Gowns, Wedding Dresses,Plus-size Wedding gowns, Plus-size Dresses, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom, Bridesmaids, Tuxedos, Social Occasions, Accesories,Jewelry, Veils, Full-Service Consultations and any other formal needs
404-292-8424
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7