Sweet Baby Cookies LLC

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

They are the BEST!!! I had a bridal shower for my now daughter-in-law and wanted to have a bridal shoe cookie for favors, to match the one on the invitations...she loves her shoes. Amanda quickly sent me some pictures of sample cookies she made up till it was just right. Not only did the cookies look good but they were DELICIOUS!!! This was the third time I had ordered from Sweet Baby cookies, also used her for Christening and baby shower...always delicious, cookies came when promised and made a beautiful presentation. Pleasure to deal with would highly recommend them for ANY occasion I

Services Used: Favors & Gifts
LOCATION
1123A River Road, New Hope, PA 18938

2002 to 2012 - Celebrating 10 Years of Babies, New Moms and Happy Brides!

In 1998 we started a search for the best recipes and richest ingredients we could find to create an addictively delicious cookie. We discovered fabulous ingredients like Valrhona's cocoa, Madagascar Bourbon vanilla extract, Vietnamese cinnamon, coconut oils and the heavenly Fiori di Sicilia. We sold our cookies as fast as we could bake them at the Bucks County Fair and at local gourmet groceries.

A few years later we all started having babies and we thought our cookies needed to be part of that celebration. So in 2002 we started Sweet Baby Cookies in New Hope, Pennsylvania and, as the saying goes, the rest is delicious history!

Last year we started receiving requests for custom-designed wedding and bridal shower cookies and now we are very proud of a collection of both traditional and classic designs as well as contemporary cookies made with the same care and dedication as our baby shower and birthday cookies.

We ship to all 50 states and each cookie is individually packaged in a cellophane bag for freshness and safe transit.    Please see our website for variation of the cookies in wedding favor presentations which we are expanding over the next few weeks.

Details