Sunriver Resort

Services: Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Engagement Party, Reception
Maximum capacity: 400
Catering: Offered in-house
About Us

Nestled in the Pacific Northwest among towering Cascade Mountains, no wedding venue in the world captures the grandeur of the high desert quite like Sunriver Resort. Surround yourselves and your guests with elegance and privacy under brilliant clear skies, and views that go on forever. Whether you envision an indoor wedding looking out to a snow-filled winter wonderland, or an outdoor reception on a gorgeous lawn surrounded by pine trees and wildflowers, you will not be disappointed.

With its robust list of outdoor activities and magnificent resort amenities, Sunriver Resort is a vacation for everyone. From our premier spa and 63holes of the championship golf, to the finest and freshest Northwest cuisine, Sunriver Resort will keep all of your guests feeling relaxed and rejuvenated as they rejoice along with you.

Sunriver's professional catering management staff recognizes the importance of your wedding day. No detail is overlooked. Each bride and groom receives our undivided attention, creativity and expertise. The outcome is an unforgettable occasion and a lifetime of memories.

Photos
Reviews
4.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When I started looking for a venue for our wedding, I was in LOVE with the Great Hall at Sunriver Resort. I had looked at their packages for food & beverage and thought to myself that I would never be able to afford my dream wedding at Sunriver. But after talking to Kim, she brought the price down into my budget range and helped me have my dream wedding! After the down deposit and signing of the contract, I was passed along to Kelly in Conventions. She was extremely helpful, always on her toes, and answered all of my questions. Kelly helped set up the catering tastings, as well as a meeting about the full breakdown of wedding details. It was so nice to have someone to rely on, especially since I was planning our wedding from another state! When it came to the big day, Kelly had everything in order.
The only thing that I would complain about, was that Kelly and her staff needed another hand doing our "room swap". That meant that i had to hire a "day-of" coordinator to place flowers, set tables, etc… But luckily, I had an amazing day-of coordinator, Bend Wedding & Events!

• Wedding: 12/21/2013
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Sunriver Resort is a wedding venue from Bend, Oregon. We service weddings througout the local area, including Eugene, Portland, and Seattle. Sunriver Resort is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the Bend, Oregon wedding industry for 46 years. We specialize in weddings
541-593-3780
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7