Springfield Country Club

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

So to start I was probably the most OCD anal bride ever! Me and my now husband met Dennis for the first time last May and he promised he would hold my hand through the entire process. That is exactly what he did!! Even when he was out on sick leave he had Nancy talk to me which she was wonderful as well. Dennis always made time to answer questions, never made me feel like a bother and was there to throw ideas around with. We did our tasting with him and all of our guests loved the food. The only negative comment I have heard is there was SOOO much great food at the cocktail hour that no one was hungry for dinner. Hickmet our maitre d was introduced to us at our rehearsal. Hickmet from that moment on made sure that we were happy with everything and all went to plan. Hickmet took us out on the golf course for pictures after our ceremony. When we got to the country club to get the party started he had champagne and appetizers waiting for us in the bridal suite while the bridesmaids bustled my dress. I could keep rambling on and on because there is so many great things to say but I'll leave it at that. If you pick springfield you will not be disappointed!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
LOCATION
400 W. Sproul Rd, Springfield, PA 19064

"Happily Ever After Begins Here"

When it comes to weddings, Springfield Country Club Complex has it all! Indoor and outdoor ceremony sites, a beautifully landscaped backdrop, newly renovated ballrooms, innovative cuisine and impeccable service accommodating both intimate affairs and large receptions of 1000 offer endless possibilities for your dream wedding!  Your guests can enjoy overnight accommodations at our on-site Courtyard by Marriott hotel featuring new guest suites. Enjoy cocktails and a bite to eat at Tavola Restaurant Bar after spending a relaxing day on the greens of our 18-hole public golf course, or pamper yourself at the new Joseph Anthony Retreat Spa and Dry Bar. Plus, we are just minutes from local shopping and Downtown Philadelphia.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Established: 1998
Employees: 200
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (4)
You will not be dissapointed with the food and service at the Springfield Country Club. From the friendly and attentive staff to the masters in the kitchen, everything at the Springfield Country Club is top notch. I would not hesitate to recommend the Springfield Country Club to my family, friends and my clients. If you don't believe me experience Springfield first hand by visiting their newly renovated restaurant and bar, Tavola's.