170 Reviews for Springfield Country Club

Buffet (5)
Chair Covers (5)
Lighting/Sound (4)
Specialty Wine (4)
All Inclusive Packages (3)
Clean Up (3)
Event Rentals (1)
Wireless Internet (1)
Centerpieces (1)
170 Springfield Country Club Reviews

Our experience at the Springfield was a 5/5! My (now) husband and I got married on 5/5/18 and had an amazing time at the Springfield. We mostly chose the venue for the convenience of the hotel and restaurant on site and the proximity to my parents house. Our expectations were blown out of the water with the service, food, and overall hospitality shown to our guests.
Dennis was our coordinator throughout the planning process and was extremely accommodating. We were planning the wedding from Boston, and did most of our communication through email. Dennis was very responsive to all questions (and I had a lot of them). He walked us through everything before our day and gave suggestions when appropriate, but allowed us to make most decisions/suggestions.
We had our ceremony in the garden, which was beautifully landscaped. Our reception was held in the golf view room. We invited 210 and 165 people ended up coming so the space worked perfectly. There was no event in the other ballroom, so Dennis allowed us to use the Chivari chairs, which looked great. We had uplighting, which transformed the room into a party atmosphere.
Hickmet was our maitre'd for the day of the wedding. He was amazing! He made sure the day went off without a hitch. We really appreciated his attentiveness throughout the whole day. Hickmet is a hustler!
I had multiple guests comment on how plentiful the cocktail hour was. They loved how the plates were so full and actual appetizers were delicious. I also had multiple friends comment on how they really like the bartenders- they were attentive, fun, and made good drinks.
The day was amazing and I would recommend the Springfield to anyone!!

Also- with Tavola & the Marriott right there, we continued to Tavola for an after party with all of our out of town guests. Extremely convenient if you have a lot of people traveling!

Profile Picture Anna Marie, 5/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, Open Bar, Uncovered Outdoor, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, In-House Bar, Cake, Wireless Internet, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

I had an amazing experience with the Springfield Country Club. I could not have asked for a smoother wedding day. Every need was attended to by our Maitre' D, Hikmet. The room look beautiful, the food was fantastic and all the guests raved about cocktail hour and the hors d'oeuvres selection. They made my wedding day everything I could have hoped for and all the time and planning well worth it. I was able to just enjoy my night and not have to worry about anything. I would recommend the Springfield Country Club to any Bride who wants the wedding of her dreams,

Profile Picture Lindsey, 3/23/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake

There are not enough words to express how gracious we are for the service at Springfield Country Club. Leading up to the event, we worked with Janet, who went above and beyond to make sure we were comfortable with all of the decisions. The week of, we were introduced to Hickmet, who also did everything in his power to make sure our day was perfect. And it was! The rest of the staff along with these two were amazing as well. I would recommend SCC to anyone that asks. We will remember this day forever!

Profile Picture Mary, 3/17/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Plated, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor, Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, In-House Bar, Cake, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables

Unbelievable job! Received nothing but great feedback from all quest. We will always highly recommend our experience. Janet is the best! Thanks to all the staff. You too Scott!!

Profile Picture Frank, 2/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

We loved working with the team at Springfield Country Club for our son and daughter-in-law's wedding in January 2018. They are so professional, warm and do an amazing job!

Profile Picture Robyn, 1/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The wedding was December 30, 2017 and the Country Club looked like a Winter Wonderland, more beautiful than we could imagine. The candles, lighting, Christmas trees and the wreaths were beautiful backdrops, The cocktail hour was unbelievable, food kept coming out and was delicious, dinner was great, the meals were hot. Guests commented on how delicious the food was, how stuffed they were after the cocktail hour. Bartenders and servers were on point, head maitre'd was unbelievable, anticipated all needs and took care of everything with a smile. Janet, our planner always available, gave us great feedback, walked us through every step and always such a joy to work with. People are still talking about the wedding and how much fun they had, would use the Springfield Country club again and again.

Profile Picture Mary, 12/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake

Nancy was the BEST event coordinator! FLEXIBILITY 5/5 Absolutley anything I wanted was accomodated. She was so quick to respond to my bride (zilla) emails at midnight on a Saturday night and took care of everything in a way that made my special day completely worry free. She took my vision and created my fairy tale dream come true wedding. Words cannot express my gratitude.

Profile Picture User3289069, Recently Married, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Springfield Country Club exceeded all expectations!!! Our day was beyond perfect! Our planning was so easy with the help from Laura! She was absolutely FABULOUS! So quick to respond and help with any questions I had, making my wedding planning that much easier!!! The venue was absolutely beautiful, night of staff was awesome, everyone from valet, to bartenders, to servers. Food was excellent,and most importantly HOT. Our Maitre D’, Hickmat, went above and beyond for us the night of our wedding! He was professional, knew exactly what he was doing, made our night run smoother than we could have imagined, and we are so lucky to have had him! I would recommend the Springfield Country Clun, Laura, and Hickmat to anyone planning a wedding! We’ll miss you guys, but we’ll be back!

Profile Picture Amy, 11/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, In-House Bar, Cake, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Valet, Indoor, Cocktail Reception, Plated, Server(s), Tastings

My son and daughter in law had their celebration at Springfield last weekend. The reception
met and exceeded our expectations. From the cocktail reception to the dinner and finale,the
Staff and the service were excellent. Special recognition to Laura (Coordinator) and Hekmit(Maitre'D)
For their super attention to detail. We recommend you put Springfield on your list.

Profile Picture Larry, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Our daughter's wedding was at the Springfield Country Club on November 18th. Everything from our initial meeting with Laura to the actual night of the reception went so smoothly. Laura went above and beyond in assisting us with the planning of the reception. She was very responsive to any email or question. The set up for the reception ballroom was beautiful. Parents of the bride and groom as well as the bride and groom got a chance to view the room before dinner. Really loved that. The cocktail hour was set up with tables to sit at as well at standing areas. This is really helpful for older guests. Also they provided valet parking where you drive up under a roof. That was wonderful since it was raining at that point in the day. Another great aspect of the Springfield Country Club is that the entire area from entering and during the entire wedding reception was on one floor. It's really something to think about with grandparents and older guests attending the reception. Our maitre d' was amazing and very attentive to any request as well as being extremely proactive in making sure all needs were met. The food including appetizers and dinner was delicious! The staff at the Springfield Country Club was friendly and professional. Another great plus to the Springfield Country Club for a wedding reception is the Marriott on the premises. Great for out of town guests. We had another one of our daughter's bridal shower at the Springfield Country Club in April, and our experience was outstanding for that event as well!

Profile Picture Joanne , 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Could not have had a better experience with the Springfield Country Club. From the day we chose them for our reception up until the wedding, everyone I dealt with was nothing but professional, responsive, and an all around delight to work with! Huge thanks to Laura!

Profile Picture Allie, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wife and I simply cannot say enough great things about our experience with Springfield Country Club. Laura DiGiorgio, Event Manager for Springfield, went above and beyond to make our planning process as easy and enjoyable as it could possibly be. She paid close attention to all of our requests, small details, last minute changes, etc. and made sure that nothing at all was out of place when our day finally arrived. Communication with Laura was top notch! She answered most of our emails within an hour, and she certainly sets the bar extremely high as far as customer service is concerned. I think it would be very difficult to find someone more competent and professional to deal with when it comes to planning such a large scale event.

Hickmet, our maître d' for the day of the wedding was absolutely phenomenal. Our day was choreographed with such precision that it was almost scary. Hickmet was on top of everything and made sure that our people were exactly where they needed to be at every particular moment. He escorted my wife and I around for pictures, providing a blanket to keep her warm while outside. He made sure to pull us away from the crowd so that we could eat dinner, made sure our drinks were topped off, and handled every request in a collected and professional manner. I truly believe that without him our night would not have been nearly as enjoyable. Our 250+ guests LOVED the venue, the food and most of all, the service.

Book your wedding here with confidence!!

Profile Picture Katlyn, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Our wedding reception at Springfield Country club was amazing! From the minute we met with Janet to view the venue we felt right at home. Janet did a tremendous job of making us not feel super overwhelmed & was a great partner in making our day so special.
The service and food were wonderful - we received so many great compliments from family and friends. We would definitely recommend Springfield Country Club to future couples!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We recently had our wedding at the Springfield Country Club on 10/13/17. From the beginning, we worked with Janet Rickards. She was absolutely wonderful! We booked our venue 2 years a head of time and the entire time she was helpful and extremely responsive. Our maitre d' was Scott, and he was simply amazing! The venue was beautiful, the food was extraordinary!! Everyone who attended our wedding says "It was one of the most beautiful weddings I have ever been to". We opted for a martini bar during cocktail hour, and I must say, it was more than worth it! For our favors, we decided on an end of the night cheesesteak station, which was out of this world delicious! Thank you to everyone at SCC for making our day so incredible! It is a day we will always remember!!
Amy & Angelo

Photo for Springfield Country Club Review - My Dad and I about to walk down the aisle.
Photo for Springfield Country Club Review - Our martini glass ice luge from the martini bar
Photo for Springfield Country Club Review - Bride and groom with their daughter and nephew
Profile Picture Amy, 10/13/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Favors & Gifts, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Accommodations, In-House Bar, Cake, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Uncovered Outdoor, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Valet

Our wedding was a day we will never forget! Everyone at Springfield Country Club was amazing. Always made sure everyone was taken care of - especially us, our wedding party, and our parents. Everything went smoothly and our guest throughly enjoyed themselves. Dennis was a pleasure to work with throughout the entire process. Hikmet and the staff made sure our day was perfect!!! Food was amazing and the garden was the best place for our simple ceremony! THANK YOU SCC!

Profile Picture Christina, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We held our wedding at the Springfield Country club on September 30, 2017. It was the ideal place for this type of event. The venue, the hotel, the outdoor bar/restaurant, Tavola's, all made for a fun and exciting weekend. Springfield Country Club has so many great qualities and amenities. Guests can stay for the weekend and enjoy great food, drink, a round of golf or spa treatment. We held our wedding in the grand ballroom and our 200+ guests were greatly accommodated. We worked closely with Janet Rickards who was fantastic through the entire planning process. Her team the day of the wedding, particularly our maitre d, Hickman, made our special day one to remember. They were very attentive to us, our wedding party and all of our guests. Nobody went home hungry or thirsty as the food and drink were available in abundance. The food was great. Our guests are still raving about the food at the cocktail hour and the entrees that were served during the reception. Overall, our experience at the Springfield Country Club was top notch. The venue, it's convenience for all of our guests and the wedding team there made for a day we will never forget. We highly recommend the Springfield Country Club.

Photos
Profile Picture Carolyn, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had the most amazing wedding at the Springfield Country Club. Janet and her team put so much into our reception and it showed. The room was absolutely beautiful and the service was top notch. Everyone raved about the food and are still talking about the food and ice cream bar. We couldn't recommend this venue more!

Profile Picture Christine, 9/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

We had a wonderful day thanks to Janet and Hick! They went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect for us and our guests.

Profile Picture Kristen, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Book Springfield now!! Springfield Country Club blew me away and exceeded every vision that I had for my wedding day (and I'm an organized/perfectionist haha). I've been to many venues in the area and SCC tops them all. Each and every employee was professional, genuine and left a favorable impression. From the ladies at the front desk, all the way to owner Pat Burns, the service you receive is top notch. I was fortunate enough to work with Dennis. He was knowledgeable, enthusiastic and reassuring. He was very easy to work with and responded to my questions within minutes. It was a pleasure working with him and we loved his sense of humor. Hikmet was the Maitre D and he made sure that the events flowed throughout the evening. He constantly checked on me, my husband and both our parents. Dennis and Hikmet are well seasoned and I was so relaxed because everything was in their hands. You do not need a wedding coordinator or planner because the SCC staff goes above and beyond to make your experience unforgettable. The ballroom is spacious and you can't beat the dance floor, silver chairs or stunning chandeliers. I can't even tell you how many compliments I've received about the wedding. Everyone raved about the food and said it was the best wedding that they've ever been to. My vendors were equally as impressed! You can't beat the location with complimentary parking, Tavola and the Marriott right on site either. Thank you to SCC and it's unbelievable staff for making my wedding the best day of my life.

Profile Picture Kristin, 8/12/17, 11 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Audio Equipment, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Stations

I cannot put into words how wonderful Springfield Country Club was for my wedding! Not a single complaint. Dennis Ciciretti has impeccable attention to detail, wonderful staff, and is beyond accommodating! All the guests are still raving about the food. Thank you for making my big day exceed our dreams!

Profile Picture Courtney, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Springfield Country Club did and amazing job!!! Dennis and Hinkman are the best always right there when me and my husband needed them!! Food was out of this world!!! The staff there are all very nice and hard working. The room looking absolutely gorgeous!!! Hands down the best place for a wedding!!!!

Profile Picture Kim, 6/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Videography

The experience my husband and I had with the country club was remarkable. Their ability to make the night run smoothly and make sure we had the best time ever was unmatched by any other! They answered any questions we had quickly and effectively before the big night. They also provided us with a maitre d who made sure that any of our needs or our parents needs were met the night of. I would absolutely recommend having your wedding there- best decision we ever made.

Profile Picture Samantha, 6/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We would like to express how pleased we were with the service provided by Dennis Ciciretti and his staff for our vow renewal ceremony. He was very kind and easy to deal with. Our party was well-planned and well managed, the staff were friendly and efficient, and the food was excellent. We thank Mr. Ciciretti and staff for a lovely occasion. We had a great time!

Profile Picture Tatiana, 6/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I couldn’t wait to get home from our honeymoon to write this 5 star review for Springfield Country Club. I found my venue on one of these wedding sites once we were engaged. We got married in June 2017 and heard over and over how this country club was such a great venue. This venue is about 40 minutes from where we and our family live, but heard no complaints from guests about traveling. It was worth it to have a hotel and huge bar/restaurant to hang out during our 3 hour gap before the ceremony. Janet is the wedding coordinator and she was so easy to work with. I sent her so many emails/requests and she wiggled and made sure she hit everything on my list. When you are worried about so many details for your wedding, that’s the type of person you need. Hikmet was our maître d and he was on it all night. We met him during our private photos on the course and he took care of us the entire night. Not only us, but our parents as well. He was 5 star all the way. This place is a great kept secret and I hope you consider it for your big day! Thank you Springfield! Sincerely, Nicole and Chadd

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, Bridal Suite, Cake, Event Planning, In-House Bar, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Indoor