Southall Eden

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Shannon is incredibly gifted - we were SO happy with our invitations! Unique and totally set the tone for our wedding. She is also super responsive and great at giving you feedback to make sure everything turns out just as you'd want it - and helps you think outside the box.

She also put together a ketubah for us - and it is gorgeous and hanging in our living room now. I couldn't be happier.

I hope to find more excuses to use Southall Eden Paperie...

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
Franklin, TN 37064
BLOG

Paperie and Farm Weddings

The Venue:

The Venue:

Southall Eden is a 5 acre farm located in the rolling hills of Tennessee, just 2 miles from the picturesque village of Leiper's Fork and minutes from historic downtown Franklin. Its rustic charm make it the perfect setting for couples wanting a natural yet elegant setting for their ceremony or rehearsal. Its hillside setting offers views of the rolling pastures and horse farms, while its turn of the century barn and 1904 farmhouse make the perfect backdrop for an authentic farm wedding.

+/- read less
Details
Maximum capacity: 175
Wedding services: Ceremony, Reception
PROS I KNOW (70)
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)