Sounds of Music

Value
3.9
Flexibility
3.9

I highly recommend Sounds of Music to anyone trying to decide on a DJ. They have provided the music for 3 of our family members now and they never fail to make it a complete success! Our bridal party arrived a little late to the reception and our DJ Aaron got everything caught up and kept us on schedule the entire evening. Considering that the majority of our guests were a bit older I do not know how he kept everyone on the dance floor until the very end, but he did. My friends & family are still talking about what a good time they had and telling me that they want to do it all over again. The DJ worked with the photographer & caterers to ensure everything went smoothly and my family members didn't have to worry about anything but having a good time. I would like to add that I really liked how the owner sent me over a revised Bridal Data Form the week of my wedding with the entire schedule of my wedding in order and all of my playlist in tact for me to review. It really put my mind at ease and made me feel better about not hiring a wedding coordinator because I didn't really need one.
Thanks, Alicia

Sounds of Music DJ's -

Largest, Most Referred DJ Service
Sounds of Music DJ's -

Largest, Most Referred DJ Service
Established in 1978, we are highly recommended by the finest reception sites, caterers, photographers, & people you know. Our impeccable reputation & proclaimed success is rewarded with credibility, recognition,& respect in this community, attesting that 75% of our business generates from word of mouth & referrals.

Satisfied Customers
Having performed at thousands of weddings & special events, we take pride in portraying consistency & efficiency. Our infinite music library is continually streamlined as a commitment that aims to please & satisfy people of all ages.

Continuous Entertainment
Unlike bands, we do not take breaks, with the music superbly planned in advance & tailored to your specific wishes. Quality technicians & back-up equipment guarantee continuous music.

Full Time Professionals
We are on time, every time, proficiently prepared with the finest high-tech equipment. We don’t work out of the trunk of our cars like most DJs - we focus on optimizing a full time professional service. Our dependable crews have the system set up hours before your event to ensure that everything is functioning properly.

+/- read less