Simply Stated Elegance

Professionalism
4.7
Value
Flexibility

Jeni is talented, experienced, and offers incredible value for her floral service. She quickly understood my likes and dislikes and we were in and out of the floral wholesale in less than 50 minutes. What's more, she gave birth to her baby girl just days before my wedding and still managed to deliver all the bouquets and centerpieces without any glitch. Such a trooper!

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
8438 10th Ave South, Bloomington, MN 55420

My name is Jeni Chrusciel and I am the owner and designer.  I have been designing wedding and event flowers since 1996.  After helping for a few friends with flowers I couldn't believe how exspensive things were.  I decided to start my own business doing wedding flowers so I could save brides some money on there flowers and give them a personal touch to the whole experiance.  With running a home based business and selling the flowers at wholesale prices, I knew I could save money for my clients and do something I loved.  It is a win - win situation for me and the bride to be.  I would love to help you with your flowers on your special day.  Call me for a free consultation 952-484-6412.

+/- read less