Shaun Diaz Weddings

Shaun Diaz Weddings

Seattle area solo cellist providing a unique approach to wedding ceremony music

Seattle, WA 98011 | map
Instruments: Cello

About Us

Performing for weddings is a true privledge andh honor of mine.

I've been enchanting couples with my cello melodies for over 10 years! As a performer I am always seeking new musical avenues and finding beauty through the art of shaping and creating sound. Connecting with audiences and performing for couples through my live performances is a great passion for me and it is always a privledge and an honor to be a part of your special day. I perform a wide variety of music, including traditional wedding tunes, popular songs and a collection of my own original compositions. I also bring an advanced loop pedal system and can provide a modern, emotional and unique live improvisational cello performance experience not often found for solo cello. I bring my own compact sound system with me, which I use to enhance the quality of the sound, depending on the location of the event. I'm also happy to collaborate with other musicians and can help recommend them if need be.

Check out my website www.shaunpaulweddings.com with sound samples!

My Cellos: I play on a finely crafted German cello as well as a custom built electric cello built by local maker, Eric Jensen. I also bring by request an advanced loop pedal set up where I provide a modern, emotional and unique improvisational cello performance experience not often found for solo cello.

I look forward to supporting you on this magical day!

Contact: info@shaunpaul.com    Website: www.shaunpaulweddings.com  (206) 356-6271

206-356-6271
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards