Shari Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Rez not only took beautiful pictures but was extremely professional and pleasant to work with. He got all the good angles and a mix of close-ups and far away shots. He was helpful, courteous and a gentleman. The final results were great and we were delighted with the variety as well as the quality of the shots. Rez was also flexible in how he worked with us and kept in communication leading up to the big day. I strongly recommend Rez to anyone.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Box 220332, Saint Louis, MO 63122
BLOG

Elegant Creative Photographs, Passionate & Dedicated

Shari Wedding Photography takes elegant photographs that are both classical and contemporary in style.  We are both proud and humbled to have photographed weddings across the United States and overseas destinations.

Our photographs have been reprinted in Huffington Post, Good Morning America, and numerous other wedding and photography web and magazine sites.

The goal of Shari Photography is to make all our clients feel amazing about the services and the photographs we provide.  As a professional photographer, I am very versatile and go above and beyond with all my clients.  I make myself available to you from the moment you book my services and happily deal with any concerns on any aspect of your wedding.  I've done so many that I know the ins and outs of all parts of a wedding day.

Our Collections begin at $3400 and include:

-  8 hours wedding day coverage

-  2 photographers

-  Flash Drive of edited photographs

-  Approx 1500 individually edited photographs

-  Engagement Session

-  100s of printed photographs

-  Wedding consultations.

Additional Collections include beautiful custom designed  leather wedding albums and Parent Books.

Shari Photography is named after my father because of his enthusiasm and dedication to his profession and clients.   We will provide the same exceptional client care to you.

Schedule a meeting at your convenience.  We want to be a part of your wedding plans.

Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditional
Services: 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day
Items: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank ...