Shari Photography

Shari Photography

Elegant Creative Photographs, Passionate & Dedicated

Box 220332
Saint Louis, MO 63122 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditio...
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, High Resolution Images, Matte...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

Shari Wedding Photography takes elegant photographs that are both classical and contemporary in style.  We are both proud and humbled to have photographed weddings across the United States and overseas destinations.

Our photographs have been reprinted in Huffington Post, Good Morning America, and numerous other wedding and photography web and magazine sites.

The goal of Shari Photography is to make all our clients feel amazing about the services and the photographs we provide.  As a professional photographer, I am very versatile and go above and beyond with all my clients.  I make myself available to you from the moment you book my services and happily deal with any concerns on any aspect of your wedding.  I've done so many that I know the ins and outs of all parts of a wedding day.

Our Collections begin at $3400 and include:

-  8 hours wedding day coverage

-  2 photographers

-  Flash Drive of edited photographs

-  Approx 1500 individually edited photographs

-  Engagement Session

-  100s of printed photographs

-  Wedding consultations.

Additional Collections include beautiful custom designed  leather wedding albums and Parent Books.

Shari Photography is named after my father because of his enthusiasm and dedication to his profession and clients.   We will provide the same exceptional client care to you.

Schedule a meeting at your convenience.  We want to be a part of your wedding plans.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rez was amazing! We knew from our first meeting that he would be a great photographer. All of our photos, from engagement through our reception, were wonderful! Rez captured every moment of our special day in an artistic and beautiful way! I would highly recommend Rez and Shari Photography!

• Wedding: 05/26/2012
Services Used: Photography
Shari Photography is a wedding Photographer from St Louis . We service weddings througout the local area, including Missouri , Columbia, and Illinois. Shari Photography is a professional wedding Photographers that has been part of the Missouri wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in Indian Asian Weddings
314-221-2166
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment