95 Reviews for Shari Photography

One Event/Day (2)
Canvas (1)
Proofs (1)
94 Shari Photography Reviews

Amazing experience with Rez. Everything about getting in touch, the consultation, the weeks leading up to the wedding, the actual wedding day, and of course the photographs was perfect. There is a reason why he has so many amazing reviews- he went above and beyond from start to finish. There were other photographers that I considered but in the end I knew he was going to be the best becuase of his whole approach to making me feel comfortable. His experience and knowledge was the biggest reason- I had total confidence in him which is something I did not get from the others. I am so thankful we booked Rez.

Profile Picture Charlie , 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount

Fabulous experience from start to finish. He replies so quickly and has answers to every question I had. Our wedding was smaller but the did not stop him from going all out. He worked tirelessly and with so much energy. The pictures I received were spectacular! I’ve looked at them so many times. I am
Thrilled with everything provided.

Profile Picture Krista , 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

Wonderful experience working with Rez. I happier with everything he did on the weeks leading up to the wedding, and especially on the day of. He arrived early and left late, was energetic and seem d to be very where! He guided out very rowdy wedding party with patience, humor, and attitude which everyone loved. I can’t say enough about how thrilled I am with the pictures and the whole process.

Profile Picture Tasha , 1/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Rez was awesome! He was fun and energetic and there was never any doubt that we were in good hands. The communication was great before, during, and after, and the prices were clear and reasonable. Rez had so many good ideas and scoped out a couple of spots near the venue to get some beautiful and unique shots. I highly recommend Shari Photography.

Profile Picture Matt, 12/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Just outstanding from start to finish. There's nothing he did wrong. From the moment we met him, to the fast communications leading up to out wedding and after, to his energy and incredible patience on the day- Rez was just incredible. He never slowed down on the day and even when things did not go according to plan (like 1 hour late to the wedding with me freaking out!!) he was so calm and thoughtful. He was the one that kept me from losing it and even made me and my girls enjoy it in spite of everything. I am so grateful he was my photographer. And of course the pictures are breathtaking. I love love love them. Thank you so much. There are no words to say other than book this man!

Profile Picture Mkenzie , 8/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Having Rez photograph our wedding was the best decision I made. From first contact through the wedding itself he was responsive, friendly, and totally on top of it. He and his second photographer Jayson captured the essence of our wedding – we are THRILLED with the photos. My friends and family can't say enough about how gorgeous the photos are. He is so good technically and knows what he's doing with cameras and lenses and camera settings. He was always adjusting to make sure the photo looked gorgeous and that the light was right. He knew how to photograph me at the most flattering angle and I really appreciated how he gave me some subtle suggestions on where to look or place my hand. It didn't make me look phony; it just made it so that he captured my face at the most flattering angle or my waist looked slim even though I was wearing a dress that billowed out in the skirt.

No one could believe how professional he was during the wedding. He had two cameras slung over his shoulders and captured every moment without being obtrusive. We had a small wedding and we didn't even know that Rez and Jayson were there. But they managed to get amazing intimate photos. I loved the portraits and the photo-journalism style photos of the guests enjoying happy hour or toasting during the toasts.

He also got the photos to us SO quickly! I've heard that it can take a really really long time to get wedding photos from some photographers but Rez is an efficient worker and he doesn't take longer than he needs to. Great prices - you're getting the best for a reasonable price.

I can't recommend Rez and his team enough! You will not regret hiring him!

Profile Picture JH, 7/1/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

What an amazing photographer! We are thrilled we found him to do our wedding. He's a true photographer with incredible knowledge of cameras and the technical side and so creative. I was worried about booking a weekend photographer- someone's whose got a sort of decent camera and does it to make some money on the side. I know Rez was not going to be that guy. He's such a professional in every way. Great prices- great pictures- great service.

Profile Picture Terry , 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints

Anyone looking for a wedding photographer in STL, KC, or Illinois, I highly recommend @shariphotography. Rez and Jayson were a blast to work with, and I am in love with all of pictures we have received back. Rez made my day go so smoothly, and he had a ton of ideas for posing! so, when someone like me who is easy going and not particular about many poses, it was great because he always had a vision. My bridal party loved both Rez and Jayson, they were a blast!

Profile Picture Taylor, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Rez did our engagement pictures and he was amazing! We are getting married in Mexico and if we could take him we would! Rez was so responsive to our requests and really fun to work with. We actually did not want the session to end it was so enjoyable and it was a hut humid evening in St Louis.
We loved the pictures we got from him. They really captured our personalities and how we feel about each other.
Thank you Rez!

Profile Picture Mark, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We couldn't be happier with our engagement photo shoot session with Rez! For starters, he was very responsive - he answered questions quickly and even sent us tips on what to wear and other helpful information before the session. My fiancé and I NEVER take pictures, so I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a bit nervous going into the shoot. Rez made us both feel comfortable and we ended up having a lot of fun.

After seeing the photos that came from the shoot, I am so happy with the results. We chose to go to Forest Park for our shoot and Rez was able to find unique places and angles so that our pictures don't look like everyone else in the city. I am so glad we had the opportunity to work with Rez!

Profile Picture Anna, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We are thrilled with the Shari photography. Rez did an outstanding job as our photographer. We liked him from the beginning and thought he was the obvious choice for us. He communicated with his frequently, kept us updated on the process and was meticulous in the planning. Pictures he took are fantastic. They captured the day perfectly. He is a great photographer and we plan on using him as our family photographer.

Profile Picture Peter, 3/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Rez was great! We booked him for our small wedding. We contacted him through Wedding wire and he responded quickly. All communications with him was quick. We were mostly interested in pictures of us at the park. He took beautiful pictures just a I wanted. he made us feel really comfortable and posed us so easily. I felt like he knew what he was doing through the whole process. Pictures were really beautiful. He was also priced perfectly. I felt we got a lot more than other brides I now who paid a lot more. I think Rez is worth every penny and feel lucky to have found him

Profile Picture Sania, 2/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Book him! from start to finish he will go over and above. We heard so many horror stories from friends who booked photographers who sounded legit during meetings and had great pictures in their portfolios and then they turned out to be duds!
Well I can tell you Rez is the real deal. He is a total professional, loves what he does, worked his butt of during the whole day and then even had time to party with us a little at the end of the reception.
What really blew us away was that he was able to put together slide show of our pictures which he showed to us and our guests at the reception! All our guests thought he was Superman!
He is the best and I am so blessed to have found him.

Profile Picture Carol, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Book Shari Photography. No questions the best choice. We had a small wedding and reception- a step above a court house wedding in size and locations. Re was really great through the whole wedding. We needed him for 3 hours and he stayed over to make sure he got everything when there was a time problem that was not anyone's fault. The pictures were amazing and just what we wanted. Very easy to work with, really passionate about his job, and was really aware of our needs from the very start. Outstanding!

Profile Picture Jes, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Prints, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

I am so glad we booked Rez. Finding the right photographer is never easy- so many good ones in St Louis and so many come across as friendly and want to cozy up for the booking. I liked Rez because he had a really cool look about him- sort of like I am your photographer you don't need to look anymore- but all without trying. We both knew instantly we wanted him to spend the day. And remember, that is what you are doing. You are hiring a person to spend 8-12 hours with you. I knew that if something went wrong he would fix it- I just had such confidence in him and he did it all without trying. Too many other Photographers were like lapdogs agreeing with everything we said and just so hungry to get our wedding. I remember I asked Rez that we wanted a sunset shot and he told us that would not be possible based on the current timeframe because sunset was going to happen after we had arrived at the reception. No other photographer had even considered the sunset time- they were alike oh sure we can do that. I loved that about Rez- the fact that he was not promising something he couldn't deliver on. As it happened he did get our sunset picture because he had scouted a location next tot he reception and pulled us out for 5 mins to get it. Book this guy because he is amazing! And oh yeah- our pictures were breathtaking - just beautiful. I also liked how instead of packages we told him what we wanted an he then sent us an itemized estimate which we were able to tweak. I hated how other photographers just gave us these packages with all this stuff we didn't want. This was a lot better. Thank you Rez

Profile Picture Manu , 5/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day

We booked Rez for our wedding and have no regrets about the decision. We met with many other photographers who were all very talented. Rez stood out mostly because he was so together in the organization and planning part of the wedding. He gave us so many pointers and tips and our consultation meeting that it may be what we had to do so much easier. On the day he was fantastic. He went above and beyond every aspect of the wedding day. He worked tirelessly to make sure everything went smoothly. I Could not have been more pleased with what he did .

Profile Picture Tess, 2/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We booked Rez to do our wedding in Stillwater Oklahoma mostly because of 2 reasons- he comes highly rated and bc of his work as a horse photographer. Both my husband and I own horses- our horses were going to play a big part of our wedding. The whole wedding party would be on horses. Even our service was on horseback. My dad and I riodr in with the wedding party as well. It was really important that we had a photographer who was comfortable around the horses and knew what he is doing around the animals. rez did not disappoint as he worked so hard to keep all our ideas workable. He was so patient and was wonderful to work with. And of coarse the pictures turned out great. They are absolutely breathtaking. I can't thank Rez enough-

Profile Picture Nancy, 2/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We booked Rez for our wedding in Tulsa Oklahoma based on what a good friend had to say about him. He was very easy to communicate with - with emailed a lot and skyped a few times. I didn't actually meet him until the wedding rehearsal but I felt like knew him bc of all the emails. He was a great choice - he worked so hard and made everyone feel so comfortable. i could tell he was very much at ease as a photographer, never got flustered, and just did an amazing job. Our pictures were exactly what I wanted and could not have been happier. We are now working on our album and he is really helpful with that. Thank you Rez

Profile Picture Miranda, 2/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

What a fantastic experience we had with Rez as our photographer. We had a small wedding and he was so responsive to our ideas and considerate. This was our 2nd wedding each so we didn't want anything big- just a short service and dinner with family and friends. The pictures were important to us- we wanted lots of us and of outer family and kids. Rez did not disappoint with his energy and creativity. He even remembered what wine we liked and brought a bottle for us. We received the picture today and they are wonderful. He really captured the our personalities and the glory of our wedding. And so fast too though I suspect because it was a short wedding and very early in the year he had time to get it done in a very timely manner. We could not have been more thrilled with our choice. .

Profile Picture Mary, 1/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Prints, Proofs, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations

Rez was recommended to us by a friend- he was the best choice we made for our day. You cannot go wrong with him. We was available for all our questions and made really helpful suggestions- like when I should have my hair and makeup done and giving makeup advice on the day that was spot on! He suggested more around my eyes to make them pop more and he was so right! All day he worked tirelessly. The pictures were exactly as I wanted- so creative and beautiful. I can totally recommend him.

Profile Picture Gracec, 1/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Wow! That's all I can say. Fantastic service, incredible pictures, and just an all around terrific experience. Rez and Jayson are an awesome team. I can't believe how hard they worked on the day. They never seemed to stop working. And the pictures arrived on time. Some of my girlfriends who got married before me didn't get their pictures until a year after their wedding! And I love our pictures - all of them- and so many - are beautiful. Thank you!

Profile Picture User6124949, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Worth every penny! Rez was recommended to us by a close friend. I looked through their album and loved the pictures. When we did meet Rez, he was very obviously a dedicated photographer and a very experienced wedding photographer. He was passionate about talking about the pictures he showed us and I loved that. He answered all my questions and even bought us dinner.
Leading up to the wedding, he made himself available for questions and gave lots of great advice.
On the day he arrived early and stayed late- he went above and beyond the contract times. He gave 100% in energy and enthusiasim through the day. The pictures were exactly as I had wanted and so many. I really appreciate all the effort he put into my wedding.

Profile Picture Deaana, 10/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations

Rez was amazing- he is a true professional from start to finish. He's really easy to work with,provided us with everything we wanted,and took beautiful pictures. I tell all my friends who are thinking of getting married to book Rez no! I have no complaints- only the highest praise for what he didn't.

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I knew from my first meeting with Rez that he was the person I wanted for my wedding photography. He's so personable and professional and very laid back. Our wedding could not have been more perfect and I can not wait to see the final product! Rez and his partner Jason were with us every minute, with the boys while they got dressed and with the girls through the hours of hair and makeup, they stayed with us while we danced the night away and captured every second. You will not be disappointed with Rez! He was well worth every penny we spent and everyone kept asking me where we found him and if they could get his info for their next big events. Pictures are the only way you can re-live your wedding day and I am so happy with my decision to nook with Shari Photography! We couldn't be more pleased!

Profile Picture Brandy, 8/29/15, 1 Review