Scarlett Lily

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Shellie is PHENOMENAL!

I actually found her after my initial florist fell through and I am so glad I did. I wouldn't say I was a bridezilla, but I had a VERY specific plan in my head of what I wanted and she made sure that it was executed. She was quick to answer all my emails and was flexible in meeting with me more than once when I got a little panicky. It was like working with a friend, it felt like she really cared how my day was going to go, I wasn't just another bride. She went above and beyond at every turn throughout the planning of my day! I would absolutely recommend her to any bride I meet, and I am recommending her to YOU!

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
Minnetonka, MN 55305

Creating both Offbeat and Classic designs for small to medium sized budgets

Scarlett Lily is an affordable, private flower studio specializing in smaller to medium sized weddings. We work together closely with our clients to ensure that we deliver designs they will be proud to carry down the isle.  Formal? Fun? Elegant? Quirky? Whatever your personality and passion, we can capture it in flowers!
Contact me at scarl ettshellie@yahoo.com

-Chase down your passion like it's the last bus of the night

*Terri Guillemets

Details
Consultations: Free
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)