Romantic Weddings & Celebrations

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

Everything was excellent. Our wedding turned out the way I was dreaming it would. And it was more than what was I expecting. It's worth it to hire a wedding planner like Judy Deck who's very patient, motherly like, professional, well-knowledge in everything specially about budget, very organize, and she was there for us fr the beginning planning the wedding up to the end of the wedding receptioned. Our wedding planner is not working for earning money but I think, it's her passion, she really loves what she's doing. And we could see that, everytime we met, she is always in the mood. She even went beyond her job, time & day wise, by taking care & organizing our farewell brunch for my family & friends w/out charging us. We are so blessed that God brought Judy Deck to us to be our wedding planner. She's the one I was praying & looking for. Our family, friends & guests were really amazed of how she did everything & got all positive feedback. And for sure, I'll recommend her to a couple who's planning to get married, cuz she's worth it! We miss you Judy. God bless & more power to you & Jack!

Romantic Weddings & Celebrations responded with the following comments:

Thank you Janet. You were a wonderful couple to work with.

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
514 - 25th Street South, Great Falls, MT 59405

Professional event planners since 1997

Our job is to save you time, money, and stress, and if we can have fun at the same time that is even better.  I realized that I love weddings when my daughter was married in 1996.  It was such a huge undertaking for someone who had never done a wedding before.  After her wedding I decided to get the education that I needed to become a wedding p lanner.  I was trained by The Association of Bridal Consultants (ABC) and must do continuing education every year to maintain my designation as a Professional Wedding Consultatant.  My job is to save parents and couples money, time and stress, ultimately letting them enjoy their special day and have only happy memories of that time in their lives.

Details
Weddings: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Military
Services: Day-of Coordinator, Full Planning, Partial Planning
Romantic Weddings & Celebrations is a wedding Planner from Great Falls, Montana. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Shelby, Conrad, Helena, and Fort Benton. Romantic Weddings & Celebrations is a professional wedding Planner that has been part of the Great Falls, Montana wedding industry for 16 years. We specialize in full service wedding and event planning