Reverend Elisheva Clegg, M.A.

Reverend Elisheva Clegg, M.A.

Palmyra, VA
Flexibility
Profile Picture
Allison
08/30/2014

Matt and I could not have been happier with the way our ceremony turned out. Elisheva and Wade were excellent to work with during the entire process. We never imagined our ceremony could be so personal and fitting of our relationship. I believe this stems from the fact that Elisheva and Wade get to know you and your story as a couple before they begin planning your ceremony. Our first conversation with Elisheva was so much different than other conversations we had with other wedding officiants. The poem, prayer, and ritual suggestions were spot on with what we conveyed to Elisheva and Wade. They even helped us incorporate the same prayer said at the closing of my parents wedding which was very special. During the actual ceremony Elisheva was so calming and well spoken that it all flowed beautifully. Many guests were very complimentary stating that it was the best ceremony they had ever attended. Overall, the ceremony was the highlight of my wedding and we could not thank Elisheva and Wade enough for their hard work!

Services Used: Officiant
LOCATION
265 Turkey Sag Trail, Suite #102, Mailbox 105, Palmyra, VA 22963
BLOG

Creating personalized, original ceremonies incorporating practices, rituals, prayers, poems, reading

What is a "Platinum" ceremony?

What is a "Platinum" ceremony?

A unique personalized ceremony is much more than the action of arranging and selecting poems, rituals, readings, etc. The ceremony is the CORE of the wedding and should capture the depth of meaning for the couple’s journey together. Each couple is a co-creator of their ceremony in expressing their love, commitment, hopes and desires for their future.

I create personalized, original ceremonies, for interfaith, intercultural, interracial, religious, same-faith, interdenominational, humanist, atheist and agnostic weddings, honoring the cultural, ethnic and racial diversity of each couple.

Many avenues are used to accomplish this goal. One such avenue is the completion of a questionnaire by the bride and groom individually which allows them to express themselves fully while offering the necessary answers which allows me to get to know each on a deeper level. My role as a wedding minister is very sacred to me. To be a part of a couple’s commitment to travel the path of life together is one of the truly emotionally gratifying experiences.

My name is Elisheva C. Clegg. I am an ordained interfaith minister and pastoral counselor, M.A serving Virginia, West Virginia, District of Columbia, Maryland and North Carolina. Please go to our website at http://www.reverendelisheva.org/test_testimonials.php and read our testimonials before making any decision. Thank you for your inquiry.

You can reach us by phone at (434) 589-4864 or (434) 825-0881 anytime for further discussions. Please indicate that you have found us on the WeddingWire site when calling or writing. Our email is: elishevanumber7@earthlink.net.

+/- read less
Details
Services:: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious, Single Religion
Religious affiliations: Agnostic, Anglican, Baha'i Faith, Buddhist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Hindu, Islam, Jainism, Jew...
ENDORSEMENTS (1)
Reverend Elisheva is one of the most wonderful wedding celebrants I have ever worked with. You can tel that she takes a lot of time getting to know the couples she is going to marry as the ceremonies are very personal. Elisheva and Wade are amazingly kind and compasionate individuals who love their work and see it as ministry. I have come to know them very well as a wedding planner and am always thrilled when a couple tells me they have chosen Elisheva as their celebrant.
Reverend Elisheva Clegg, M.A. is a wedding officiant from Virginia. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Washington DC, Maryland, and North Carolina. Reverend Elisheva Clegg, M.A. is a professional wedding officiant that has been part of the Virginia wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in personalized individual ceremonies