Render Photography

Event Types: LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies
Last Login: Nov 24, 2014
Frequently Asked Questions for Photography
Style: Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphics, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Hi-Res Images, Prints, Proof CD, Thank You Cards
Liability Insurance:
Special techniques: All of my weddings include 1) Exposure and color correction on every final image 2) Custom Black and White Conversion and 3) Fine Art Color and/or Texture Manipulation. At your final consultation, you can choose what percentage you would like to appear in fine art style (up to 25%), in black and white, and in color.
Equipment Used: What's in the bag?

Canon 5D Mark II
 Canon 580EX II SpeedLite
 Norman Power Light with Umbrella and Stand
 Tripod
 Lots of CF Card Memory and Extra Batteries
Back-up Equipment Working with two camera bodies and 5 interchangeable lenses, I could break multiple pieces of equipment and you wouldn't be able to tell the difference in your images!
Charges: Hourly. See my website for full pricing details.
Shooting Overtime: If your event runs behind schedule, I am always available to stay late. The cost is $250 for an extra hour or $125 for an extra 30 minutes.
Break Policy: Taking breaks? Don't be silly, I am a wedding photographer! I do require that you provide a meal for myself and my assistant at the reception (we need to eat after all!), but we'll hop up from our seats to take candids, snap your photo when the glasses start clinking, or capture a speech -- some may call this a break, but I wouldn't!
Availability of Proofs: No later than 4 weeks, but I have been known to be much quicker on occasion!
Initial proofs format: Online gallery, then your DVD of high resolution JPGs will arrive in the mail days later.
Digital files or negatives: Yes, all included in the base price :)
Online Images: Yes, password-protected online galleries become available 4 weeks after your event.
Albums offered: Real Pretty Ones :)
Final album completion: Approximately 6-8 weeks after initial order date.