Pulse DJ Services

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

Jarid from Pulse DJ was awesome! I am a musician, and pretty picky about music and I gave Jarid a lot of specifics, including a do not play list about a mile long. Jarid was attentive to every one of my needs for my wedding. When he played one song I didn't like (which I forgot to put on my do not play list) I gave him a signal on the dance floor and he creatively mixed it to go straight into the next song. He was very professional and seems to feel out the music as the night goes on. He really kept the party going. Thanks Jarid!!!

Services Used: DJ
LOCATION
Cumming, GA 30040

Celebrate with Great Music YOU want and NOT a Questionable Personality!

Yes We Love What We Do and We Are Proud of Our Great Reputation. Are we a good fit for you? Call us and lets find out!  We don't feel we need to target and negate our fellow industry members. Instead we are honest an upfront about our style and what we offer our clients. We deliver the absolute best Mix of Music that will keep you r guests engaged. At Pulse DJ Services, we understand that the entertainment has a major impact on the success of your event, so we offer tasteful, appropriate, and most importand, FUN!  music to ensure you and your guests have a great time. Our deejay professionals don’t fit the stereotypical mold of mobile disc jockeys; you won’t get a cheesy entertainer with Pulse. Pulse deejay professionals are here to make sure your event flows smoothly and seamlessly. Through our consultative approach to planning, our clients enjoy an anxiety-free experience and an exceptional overall value with no surprise costs. Pulse DJ Services can make your special occasion truly memorable and would appreciate the opportunity to help make your upcoming event a success.

Details
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic Rock, Classical, Country, Dance, Folk, Funk, Gospel, H...
Liability Insurance: Yes