Pretty In Pink

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I was so happy to have found such a wonderful stylist that was willing to travel to our rustic mountain venue! Cynthia and Diane did a wonderful job getting my wedding party and I all ready to go right on time, and everyone looked beautiful! I got many many compliments on my hair and she did exactly what I had asked :-) Cynthia's prices are very reasonable and she is so easy to work with.

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
Servicing Southern California, CA 92880

"Embellish Your Inner Beauty"

Here at Pretty In Pink we make you feel like a princess. We come to you on your special day. We reveal your inner beauty with hair and makeup to create your wedding day vision.

We provide a variaty of services! Hair styles, makeup, airbrush makeup, individual eyelashes, strip eyelashes, tanning, individual hair extensions, clip-in extensions, spa parties (manicures, pedicures and massages)

Please visit our website for more information or email us to save your special date!

+/- read less