Pretty In Pink Reviews

Pretty In Pink 3
Pretty In Pink 4
Pretty In Pink 5

Priscilla · Married on 07/14/2018

I was in search for someone to do my nieces makeup and hair last min for her prom, and I found pretty in pink. She did exactly what my niece asked for. My niece loved her makeup and hair and also got many compliments

Sent on 04/23/2018
    Pretty In Pink 6
    Pretty In Pink 7

Raquel · Married on 04/21/2018

Cynthia has been my go for makeup and hair since 2014. Absolutely amazing work! From my daughters Quinceañera, to school dances and my cousins wedding! I would highly recommend you book her for your next event!

Sent on 04/30/2018

Lindsey · Married on 04/14/2018

Pretty in Pink did my hair and makeup for my wedding on 4/14/18, bridal shower on 2/3/18 and a wedding I attended in September of 2017. They are amazing and I will use them for any event I attend. Cynthia is so fun and great at what she does. She’s quick, efficient and reasonable! I highly recommend using Pretty in Pink!

Sent on 04/23/2018
    Pretty In Pink 8
    Pretty In Pink 9
    Pretty In Pink 10

geneza · Married on 04/06/2018

I am 100% overdue to leave my review about Pretty in Pink. They were my Glam Squad on my wedding day, 04/06/18 and I felt very fortune that I had them as part of my big day.

First and foremost I had a destination wedding that it is a challenging process by itself. I found Pretty and Pink browsing the internet and reading reviews, which is a scary thing to do.
    I was very pleased with Cynthia’s prompt response and how we were able to set up a contract agreement in a timely fashion. We exchanged few emails and chatted over the phone. The photos online looked great (even though these photos don’t do real justice) and her price was right! Especially because I was treating my bridal party with her services.
    I explained to Cynthia my view, and she told me about her extensive experience in this business. I felt comfortable to ask any questions, and she kindly would answer them. The security deposit was fair. A few weeks before the wedding, we chatted about our expectations and timeline. She provided a schedule listing the name of each bridesmaid and their timing for getting ready. Nothing was set in stone, but she provided us the structure for the day. Everyone always feels more comfortable, and we know what is going on.

Everything worked BEYOND my expectation. 100% STRESS-FREE DAY- SUCH A RELAXING AND FUN EXPERIENCE TO BE AROUND CYNTHIA AND HER CREW.
    Everything that Cynthia had promised happened. They were extremely professional and gracious with all of us. They made sure that each one of us was feeling great about our hair and makeup.
    Cynthia’s crew let us chat about the things that we liked and if we didn’t like they happily fixed it. We were a very diverse group; different nationalities, skin tones, and styles. The whole bridal party looked AMAZING!
    They were also able to accommodate few of my guests in their schedule without disrupting the bridal party schedule.
    I have no words to express my gratitude to you Cynthia and I 100% recommend

Sent on 05/08/2018

Jennifer · Married on 06/24/2017

Pretty in pink was such a pleasure working with.. With us being 10 hours away they worked with us over email/phone. We really appreciated the flexibility.. They kept us updated and planned a timeline for myself and girls makeup and hair. I was super happy with my makeup and hair and felt like a princess and it was everything I wanted and dreamed of. All of my girls loved their hair and makeup as well. Everything held for over 6 hours in the high heat temps !! I am so happy we hired Pretty in Pink for my bridal hair & bridal makeup and for my bridesmaids hair and makeup too.. Pretty in Pink arrived early and kept on schedule the whole day & I knew I didn't have to worry about a thing. Pretty and pink worked with last min. changes and even did my flower girls hair last min when it wasn't even on the contract and timeline.. My sister in law had hired them to do her makeup and hair and girls hair and makeup the day of her wedding and I really liked it and once we got engaged I reached out to them and was so happy they were available. I highly suggest them for any makeup/hair needs and give a thumbs up and all stars for their professionalism, keen to detail, kindness and friendly... I would also like to mention all of us girls have different skin types and hair of course and they accommodated each of us and each of us were super happy! Thank you Pretty n Pink for everything !!

Sent on 07/13/2017

Katie · Married on 10/06/2013

I was so happy to have found such a wonderful stylist that was willing to travel to our rustic mountain venue! Cynthia and Diane did a wonderful job getting my wedding party and I all ready to go right on time, and everyone looked beautiful! I got many many compliments on my hair and she did exactly what I had asked :-) Cynthia's prices are very reasonable and she is so easy to work with.

Sent on 10/14/2013

Lisa · Married on 07/19/2013

I found Cynthia of Pretty In Pink on theknot.com and I am so glad that we worked with her! She made up me, my bridesmaids and 2 moms. She used all MAC products and all our make-up was completely gorgeous and exactly what we asked for. She brought an extra stylist with her (Diane I think was her name) to do hair so that we would all be ready on time and they were both so nice and so professional. They arrived on time and had us all ready on time and we all looked amazing. Her pricing was also very reasonable, she even offered a touch-up kit with powder and lipstick. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 08/06/2013

Kimi · Married on 04/07/2013

I booked Cynthia from Pretty In Pink to do the makeup for myself and three bridesmaids. She did a fabulous job doing exactly what each person asked for. My bridesmaids all had different ideas for how they wanted their makeup done, and Cynthia worked with each of them to give them the style they were looking for. I was amazed by Cynthia's skill, and all of my bridesmaids looked so beautiful! I was very happy with my makeup too - I felt very glamorous and gorgeous too!

I was worried that someone would be unhappy with her makeup because my bridesmaids don't wear a lot of makeup normally, but Cynthia was able to make everyone's makeup look natural and enhanced each person's natural beauty. I really was stunned by how good everyone looked! All of my bridesmaids felt beautiful and were very happy with their makeup. Cynthia showed up on time and it was really early in the morning! We needed our makeup done super early because I had a morning wedding ceremony and we had to take pictures beforehand. Cynthia is also fairly quick with her work without sacrificing quality. Some of the other makeup artists I considered would have taken even longer to do the same amount of work. And they would have charged more too!

I have nothing but good things to say about Cynthia and I highly recommend her!

Sent on 04/24/2013

Erin · Married on 05/02/2011

It was difficult to find a reasonably priced hair and make-up artist for my so-cal wedding; someone who was willing to travel for services for the bride only. Cynthia from Pretty In Pink was a god send! Because I live out of state, we didn't have time to do a preview, but she was able to create the exact look I wanted on the day-of. She was friendly, professional and on-time. If you're looking for a great hair and make-up artist that is actually affordable, Cynthia is your girl!

Sent on 05/09/2011

Lacy · Married on 05/07/2011

The preview was far from where I live but they took there tim to give me the exact hair and makeup style I wanted. They were on time for my wedding and did an amazing job at creating my look that we decided on at the preview. They made my bridal party look more beautiful than I could have ever asked for. They were so helpful and nice, very professional. I couldn't have asked for a more wonderful hair and makeup stylist. Thank you Pretty in Pink.

Sent on 05/10/2011

3.5

Pretty in Pink is a phenomenal makeup and hair stylist. She is a great value if you're considering a preview session. The only thing that lowered her marks was that she was caught in traffic the day of, so was late. But everything worked out fine. Because I know that was a fluke, and out other control, I wouldn't hold it against her. She is so sweet, made me very comfortable, and has a great deal of flexibility when putting a package together that's right for you.

Sent on 07/17/2012

3.5

They were very professional, punctual and an absolute pleasure to work with!!! Everyone loved my makeup and complimented it all day.

Sent on 08/17/2012