Papercake Designs

Papercake Designs

Custom Invitations, Reception Stationery + personalized Wedding Maps!

San Francisco Bay Area, CA 94025 | map
Products: Catalog Products, Custom Products
Services: Assembly, Design, Printing
Specialties: Recycled Paper
About Us

Papercake Designs is a Custom Invitation & Stationery Graphic Design Studio. We provide unique wedding invitations & full reception stationery suites… along with DIY digital files ready for you to print [personalized Monograms  Wedding Maps too]!

If you've been looking everywhere and still cannot find the perfect invitation for your wedding…papercake gal would love to create a customized design just for you!  Choose any of our papercake "designs", then add your personal touch by changing the colors, fonts or embellishments to match your theme. OR send me a link to a design you love & we'll recreate it!

Please check out my website for more inspiration…and contact me asap to start your personalized design!  ;)

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If you want customizable, unique and beautiful wedding invites, Larissa/Papercake Designs is your gal. I found Larissa online and prior to booking her for any services, she sat down and met with my fiance and I to get an idea of what we wanted. She came with different types of papers, colors and a ton of sample invites so we could get a clear idea of what she could create. I was having a hard time looking at invites online, so having her sit down and show us all her various options was very helpful.

Larissa will customize all kinds of details for you. We had her draw in the University of San Francisco in our San Francisco skyline because it's where we met. She offers helpful suggestions along the way, and if you want to some portions of your invites or programs as DIY, Larissa mocks up your invite and you print. A great way to save money if you have the time to do some DIY. Disclosure - I had Larissa print everything because I didn't have free time and it was very helpful!

Larissa always went the extra mile for us. She even altered our monogram to fit on CD labels for no extra cost so we could make custom CD's. We got so many rave reviews and compliments on on our wedding invites & programs. Larissa is truly a gem when it comes to wedding invites, and her pricing is reasonable for how much she does.

• Wedding: 10/20/2012
Services Used: Invitations
Associations I Belong to
Papercake Designs is a wedding Invitation Graphic Design Studio from San Francisco, CA. We service weddings througout the local area, including Napa Valley, Southern California, and worldwide. Papercake Designs is a professional wedding custom diy stationery shop that has been part of the west coast wedding industry for 7 years. We specialize in all wedding & event invitation designs
949-306-9291
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment