Paper Mango

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Melanie from Paper Mango helped my wedding planning so easy and smooth when it came to my invitations/menus! I had a vision and she definitely followed through and I have receive so many great compliments!! I would HIGHLY recommend her as your designer- she's flexible, VERY quick in her responses and I plan to use her in other invitations I will do doing for any other events!

Services Used: Invitations
LOCATION
Mesa, AZ 85202

Cards, Invites and Other Tasty Bits

Paper Mango was born in 2008 after having spent three years as an in house and freelance graphic designer and feeling restricted creatively. I (Melanie) was searching for an outlet to put the creative ideas floating around in my head down on paper. Having been immersed in the wedding industry through my "day job" working for a local wedding photo grapher, I had gained quite a bit of experience working with brides-to-be and really enjoyed the process of helping couples plan for one of the biggest days of their life. Out of that passion and experience Paper Mango was designed to provide couples with wedding invitations and stationery that creates the perfect first impression of their big day!

As well as a passion for constantly stretching the bounds of my creativity, I’m deeply passionate about making a positive impact on the world and people around me by offering eco-friendly products, joining forces with world changing organizations and always providing my customers with the best service around.

Thanks for your interest in Paper Mango and I look forward to working with you!
Details